User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: man life is to hard

S.W.showluv

man life is to hard

man this a lil somethin i wrote

chorus: it's to hard , it's to hard, it's to hard
    repeatx 3times

it's to hard to get up out this game, it's to hard to give up the pimpin fame as isit back holdin my cobra kane// i see people paging ans callin my name/ i dunno what the want but they agavatin me// talkin bout come and see// i'm flowin and shoin 03's// drivin an throwin it up in da "D''// i compete to get the gifts of a klutzs// everybody think i'm going nutz// bustin out wit a 6 point stanz and have everybody look at my manz//i pimp him all around town // see that my money do come around// leftin peeps from da ground// i pack heat at the top of my crown// showin no mercy// i don't like master p// cause his name is percy// 200% female in yo eyes// i can't never give lies// showin i understand the crops of my seeds// i do plant to blaze and feed// i succeed the rights of my hood// havein lou outs and to many plots// go kick rocks// we are on top// other groups are flops

chorus 4x's

it's to hard again fo me// tryin not to go to prision see// i get pleased in every way u peep// showinto the heart of the south// never been left in da dark// burin up in da sun// flows jus poppin off my tongue//tryin to not to sho i'm sprung// now it feels like i'm gettin pimped// dis world takin over me, can't compete in any oylimpics// parents wanna ride ya back all da time// u do somethin wrong they think it's a crime// and make u do the time// i wish i was never here in dis world the only thing i give to get out is my life to drugs// they can krupt// i peep in jus talkin to everyone i meet niggas just be fumblin over my feet// i'm bout to stop at this soon give me feed back before i leave da room

dats a lil somethin to hard i wanna have more verses i jus add some more or just change it around but give me some live feedback on dis right chea i'm go make dis shit into a song or somethin

S.W.showluv
    have ya'll peeps be on dis site rihgt here and just look at people post i don't care if u have negative shit to say i wanna hear it if i can't spell put dat shit down if i can't write rhymes don't put dat shit down, if i'm jus plan dumb to u dats aiigh put dat shit down to i jus want ya'll to reply on my shit cause ya'll make me feel stupid when ya'll don't reply shit

Battle Record
    2-4
    i think that some of it could of been better but it was a alright drop keep posting and if you want more peeps for your drops reply to other people's stuff
    win loss record 11-14 with 5 k.o's

RhetoriX
    I think you gotta change your subject matter man, aint feeling the whole "pimping game", cos its hard to believe and if ya are doing it, iLL..... but I still dont believe ya... The flow was simplistic, lacced mulites and power, it was like a Nelly spit, ya need something with substance, something real... Wordplay was hardly there, maybe a few mentionings here and there, but I think ya need ta elevate a lot more, everyone got the potential, you jus gotta do it... Keep spitting and elevating...

Peez...

S.W.showluv
    thanks ya'll two fo replyin to my post and i'm going to keep what ya said in consideration

Messiah

Lightbulb

i don't like master p// cause his name is percy//
    That was plain funny to me..!!

Verse one was the worst i thought...lyrically, it had a good flow to it mostly, but tha imagery, multi's, vocab and whole **BLAOW** was missing..

Verse Two, came with a better idealogy of multi dropping and imagery showing...much betta...

I think you can probably do bettah, get at me on AIM: KtothaD if you have any questions or anythang..

Take care...

peace n god bless

Battle Record
    0-1
    yeah yeah........it coulda been betta

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    NOT BAD JUST NEED SOME MINOR ELIVATEN
    ORDO ABACHO(ORDER OUT OF KAOS) CLICK
    SILENT KAOS
    MASTER BLASTER
    LACK OF LOGIC
    DAMANI MIC MATITION
    ACIDIC
    LIL DALLAS
    DeJureThaRaw
    CyKoShYnE
    THE FAM IS LOCKED NO MORE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.

.TyveK.
    needs some work, but if done correctly, this would be a hot topic.

S.W.showluv
    thanks again fo replyin i got ya in mind and i might just change my shit all around i dunno yet but keep upin on dis shit i even won't yo grandma and baby moma or daddy sister cousin aunty grandma to reply to dis shit