User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 50 Cent Fights In Nigerian Airport

doesnotexist

50 Cent Fights In Nigerian Airport

American Hip-Hop star 50 Cent was engaged in a scuffle with the entourage of another rapper in a Lagos, Nigeria airport last night.

50 Cent was in the African nation taking part in the annual Star Mega Jam, which brings top name talent to perform along side popular Nigerian artists.

The incident started in an airplane belonging to the Aviation Development Company, before an aborted trip to Port Harcourt for a final performance.

Eyewitnesses stated that Nigerian rapper Eedris Abdulkareem attempted to sit in a seat reserved for the internationally known 50 Cent, but was prevented from doing so.

Abdulkareem’s entourage protested, resulting in a brawl inside the airplane.

The scuffle carried on to the tarmac of the domestic wing of the Murtala Muhammad Airport, drawing the attention of employee’s and other passengers.

The rapper left without completing the performance due to the incident.

An official at the American Embassy in Lagos confirmed the incident, but said it was not policy to intervene in personal disputes.

“Although he is an American citizen, he came here under a private arrangement and it is not our business to ask him to go back. It is his decision," an Embassy official told Nigerian newspaper The Guardian. “The decision is up to 50 Cent's management team and his sponsors.”

The Mega Jam was staged in four Nigerian cities between December 1 and 5, 2004. Prior to the concert, organizers said they had taken elaborate measures in terms of security, but others questioned their choice of artist and location.

"It was still difficult to understand what influenced the choice of 50 Cent, a gangster rapper and Tafawa Balewa Square, a known stronghold of hoodlums," stated the Daily Champion in a November article.

A spokesperson for the concert, now in its 5th year, said they chose 50 Cent based on requests from the Nigerian public, who chose this year's international star.

ADC Airlines, nor representatives for 50 Cent were available for comment as of press time.

Battle Record
    5-4
    um thanks i guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-6
    ooo so thats what was happening i heard about 50 fighting somewhere but i wasny sure...
    "ya i see you nigguhs mean muggin on poarches, unload that clip and watch em scatter like roaches"
    ima foo wit it! girl gimme dat pussy i kno wut to do wit it!

I AINT NO BITCH!

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Damn man, they can't take his bitch ass anywhere. Lmao, how you gon throw down on some Nigerians? I remember when he came out here, his performance was so-so....he passed out after his performance from being out in the sun and they had to give him an IV cuz he threw his clothes out into the audience and got dehydrated. He's corny man. lol.

lmao bet it was mo den a scuffle if 50 was involved

Battle Record
    0-1
    lmao..i justt posted that in another thread lmao..didnt even see this

Battle Record
    30-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Tha Jacker
    lmao bet it was mo den a scuffle if 50 was involved

Word..

AT least on the level of gay orgy.

Battle Record
    8-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dez
    Word..

AT least on the level of gay orgy.

haha shit my parents are nigerian thats where "most" of my extended family (cousins, aunts.. etc ) live now.. its just funny how 50 keeps asking to get killed.. im suprised that the guy is still alive

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

Banned
    Inner circles of hell or whereva its kool
    Battle Record
    1-3
    tha mufafuka thinks hes pac he thinks if he beefs like pac and gets shot sum mo his rhymes will get betta
    he aint pac
    pac doesnt fuck guys
    50s an all out queer

Battle Record
    9-6
    right like i said peopl were talkin about this alot today.....
    "ya i see you nigguhs mean muggin on poarches, unload that clip and watch em scatter like roaches"
    ima foo wit it! girl gimme dat pussy i kno wut to do wit it!

I AINT NO BITCH!

Battle Record
    2-0
    you know what, im just gunna say it, and im white, if it was like, lets say, um......Ronald Rumsfeld, you best believe the U.S. embassy will damn make sure he would get back to the U.S.

lol, just playin, just wanted to throw that out there

anyway, why does 50 seem tog et in all of these fights lately, he doesnt need to prove anything, we all know hes jacked, whatever, stupid boob

Battle Record
    1-2
    Eh.. Looks like G Unit is supporting their image right?
    What was the fight over, i mean, just sitting in 50's seat seems fucking STUPID...

"NO ITS MY CHAIR MOTHER FUCKER!!!!"

oNe

I Am The Thought That Breeds Life