User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: suicide note

shadow_poet

suicide note

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...79#post1877479

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...90#post1877490

its called......"going home"

overflowing with tension in a state of depression/ cuz of all this agression from all these days of oppression/from past to present, all i felt was stress and pain/ they say life's a blessin but mine was in vain/ its like the whole fuckin world is testin me mayne(man)/ thats why i got the glock pressed up against my brain/ if i blow my head off will it make me more or less insane? it doesnt really matter cuz its all the same/ no one understands me no one noticed my pain/ but they gunna notice soon when they see the blood stains/ and my body on the floor with a note in my hand/ spattered with blood, and this is wut it said....

HOOK
    aint nobody got my back cuz im truly alone/aint nobody give a fuck, cuz im truly alone/ aint nobody wanna talk cuz im truly alone/ now i gotta face my glock cuz im truly alone/ jot a note to the cops sayin that im going home/ put a gun to my glock cuz i wanna go home/ the world heard a gunshot, now im going home....damn i cant believe that im going home...

verse 2:
    i had not one friend i didnt have no boys/a social outcast, nobody heard my voice/ i was just a poor kid, i didnt have no choice/ i sat by myself and watched them play with they toys/ i didnt give a fuck,i just dug in the dirt/ i played with stick and rocks and got mud on my shirt/ and when i walked up in class no one gave a shit/ we didnt care wut you wore, we wuz just lil kids/ then came jr. high a whole new world fell upon me/ it was all about money, if you aint had none you was funny/ and scrubby, on top of that i was chubby/ i couldnt go a day without sum one makin fun of me/and thats when i became the way i am today/ thoughts of suicide lingered in my mind everyday/then eventually i became a rebel/ no one could touch me, i was on a whole new level/ i started smokin the herb to let my rage unwind/ i was like a bird flyin to a higher state of mind/ but when i came down i crash landed in a dump/ back to the same manic depressive in a slump/first day of sr. high its like my life was never meant to be/ i knew this was gunna be nuthin like elementary/its like everybody has a fuckin fear of me/ cuz they dont take the time to see the real me/ in the halls, everybody stays clear of me/ thats when i took suicide seriously/ cuz.....

HOOK

verse 3:
    you know wut? my life is too much pain to take/ i got my gun im bouts to blow my brains away/through the back of my skull i feel my body fall/ i try to crawl but there aint no fuckin feelin in my arms at all/ i feel the fluids leakin out the back of head/ i feel the yearn for a cigarette but cant move my hands/ to grab my pack ,all i see is black/ death alas, short of breath, i cant believe it all happened so fast/ my last glimpse of like i saw the blood on the wall/ a crimson picture of death, it got me all enthralled/ its too late to save me now, cuz im fallin away/it aint no turning back for me, i hear them callin my name/ and at that very moment all my pain had released/ i was on cloud nine i felt subliminal peace/ i was one with myself for the first time,goodbye/ im going home everybody, please dont cry......

HOOK
    Last edited by shadow_poet; December 5th, 2004 at 02:35 AM

Battle Record
    9-6
    that was pretty good and so was the structure, but u had alot of carried lines and goin on......poetry pieces with hooks...
    "ya i see you nigguhs mean muggin on poarches, unload that clip and watch em scatter like roaches"
    ima foo wit it! girl gimme dat pussy i kno wut to do wit it!

I AINT NO BITCH!

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-4
    it was pretty good and had decent structure. some of the sentences seem to run on. you had some nice imagery and it was alright. keep posting

shadow_poet
    run on sentences??? o in the last verse? yea it sounds better on the beat then when written,cuz on the beat those sentences are like tightly fit together, and they just blend in wit eachother perfectly.... but uhh, thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it.