User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Swimming with Sharks

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    I thought I'd shows some respect where its due and give you some proper criticism. I know only too well how frustrating it is to pour your heart out and then have responces like "it was deep man" or "you had nice emotion and vocab" and whatnot. I just wanted to set an example for these kids nah sayen?

- And I love you too sweetie-pie

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Great piece Lyric.. not much I could see wrong.. structure was just fine, had a good flow let made the read smooth.. GREAT imagery.. glad you can put the image in my head w/out me having to try.. big props for that.. I loved how you ended it.. really left a good taste in my mouth.. some pieces can start strong, but end on a dull note.. not this one, you maintained a good level consistency throughout.. which makes for a dope all-around piece, not just one part of it bein' dope.. so good job on this man.. i'm doper tho = )

An evil f***en lab... where else do ya think.
    tha rhyme structure on this was sicc... i like when peeps can execute tha a-b-a-b rhymes correctly... tha choice of words was near perfection... i thought tha whole verse was one big metaphor and ya get props for that... i notice a lot of peeps is droppin' that deep shit but this is by far tha best i've seen on this site so far... keep droppin' it... peace...

check me out...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158765

Battle Record
    3-0
    Great peice man, i love the way your worded it. I know you probably get tired of reading the same things over and over again but what can i say, this was really nice. The flow was so smooth, and imagery was great as well. I actually thought you done a great job as far as the creativity and idea goes. Your opener and ending was nice also. Dope drop man, keep it up. You seem to do nothing but elevate more each time you drop.

peace,
    Mez

MaJiCaL
    that is dope, everythin was amazin, you got a way with words, every possible skill you need, metphors, imagery etc. amazin...keep it up no doubt

Battle Record
    13-17
    shit nice work lyric deep as a diamond mine bro... i would nominate it but i think it already has been.. no need for props you got them already.. nice work..
    oh thanks for the battle to bro

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    No, I never got nominated for this...thanks for the replies guys
    A few achievements here and there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    yo wazz good homies
    ~~~305~~~

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    uppin this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-11
    few more

Chandler, Arizona...Where The Fine Bitches Stay..
    Battle Record
    4-5
    DOPE, just plain D-O-P-E......

Battle Record
    91-11
    errr....and real critiques?

Battle Record
    1-12
    this is an extremely good piece, i read ti earlier..didn't drop a reply...im still too busy now, but ill nod this for om of the month...nto legendary but definitely deserves an om of the month
    Bittersweet

Siberian
    well, it is a very compelling piece,
    Stronger with every hurdle passed, matured and picked the locks off traps
    Remove the shades that blind uniqueness, allow me to shed light on purpose
    these were your best lines because i actually had to stink what u met by on purpose for a few seconds, the rest of the poem was good but maybe to obvious. also poems can rymme, but also a rhyme i most effevtive in the righ spots, and last comment, something is noticed when u have a pattern and it all is abrupted, not the other way around. but the piece was very fluid

Re: Swimming with Sharks

Quote Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
    I was feeling this. Very deep, passionate. You have a way with words, just the way every emcee should. But fortunately, not everyone does so lyrics like this will stand out even when not in the limelight. Great imagery, the flow was on point. Vocab was right for the occasion. attitude quotes Its refreshing when you can say more with less. But overall, very nice post, you can definetly feel that you put something behind it. Major props, I'll be reading more of your work in the future.
    yes, you are right...