User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: If you were the president

Battle Record
    37-1

If you were the president

And you actually had any remarkable power to do anything and change things in your country what would you do different? What would you save, and what would you destroy? What would be some of your policies?

Do not respond to other's opinions this isn't a debate thread, this is a thread for people to read other's decisions and their reasons behind it. So the rule of this thread is to post ONCE and that's it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

i would honestly make it the perfect communist governed country. like what karl marx envisioned. everyone would be taken care of and there would be no differences in social classes. i know it would be a little plain, but it's not all negative. no one sleeping in cardboard boxes during the winter while someone else is paying $25,000 for a toasted sandwich because of what it looks like. i know that people on here are gonna shoot straight for the "then there will be leeches on society. someone won't work, but will be able to live just like someone else" mentality. but i would erase that with laws saying "if you don't work, you don't get payed." so some work would be needed. except for the incapables....know what i mean?
    World War "Frontline Soldier"

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    as predident you only have the power to agree or disagree. but as dictator i would do a lot. first thing i would do is start using Alaska for oil like it was meant for. gas prices are rediculous, and we need to stop depending on the middle east for one of our most important resources. I'd also put an end to all these rediculous reality shows with enormous prizes and force the corporate media assholes to give that money to help the poor. then they will actually have to make worth while programming in order to get sponsors instead of degrading people for money. theres obviously a lot more i would do that isnt so radical but i figured id post these for fun lol.

Battle Record
    3-1
    I'd realize what little power a president has, then I'd start a war with a small country that can't defend itself. Like russia.

(LOL at "using Alaska for oil like it was ment for." That's like saying, "using the ass for sex like it was ment for.")

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichwise
    I'd realize what little power a president has, then I'd start a war with a small country that can't defend itself. Like russia.
    The whole basis of this thread is that we are assuming the president actually did have power.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    13-0
    Sad thing is...a president is said to be the most powerful man in this country...and right below him is the head of treasury

Battle Record
    22-7
    I would work to the best of my abilities to make sure my country improved since i took office. Cause honestly thats all u can do. No matter what decision u make, someone will dislike it, and someone will hate u for it. Theres no way to please everyone, so i do the best I can to make sure all sides of the spectrum are tended to as much as possible. I WOULD raise taxes, theres no way people can expect the government to lower taxes, but still provide benefits like SS and medicaid. Most Americans dont even know that we pay the least in taxes then any other country, but yet we still complain. I would make sure everyone had healthcare in America...but taxes would have to rise.
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    26-5
    I'd cut taxes for the rich.

It's smart, attracts business.

Yup, that would be my priority.

The glass isn't half empty, it's one third full...

but I wouldn't drink that anyway, it's mostly backwash.