User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Off The Melon yO : Sci-fer w/ Optikal

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Off The Melon yO : Sci-fer w/ Optikal

yO yO! Chickity-Check Check. . i'm italicized.. Optikal's reg. . we really got into this shit. .

Its Formula: Off the top, dude's so crucial.. bringing lines so ill-like.. that all MC's change they name to Will Bite.. Bills might stack, but will I crack ?.. Nope, i'm too dope to let money change all that.. I've built.. If my foundation starts to tilt.. I'll put family first n' then get killed.. That's real.. everybody over me.. 'cept the MC's.. the envy, it's crazy.. shit, even i'm feelin' me.. look in the mirror n' what do i see ?.. An ill poet, jam w/ me 'til you def n' you know this.. prose I spit is the fresh shit, bet it.. all your money on the table, regret it.. I'll make the average listener feel incarcirated.. Put MC's to sleep, got my bars sedated.

BeutifuIStruggIe: hardly faded, partially hated by half of america~the rivers forever flowing never knowing where itll carry ya~in the area, on the corner of heaven and hell~ the lost angels sing the chorus, the demons ring the bells~yeah the peace treaty, this just in, news brief weekly~MCs are usually used to you just sleeping

Its Formula: Creeping.. my sound approaches your mind.. n' maybe this time, you'll break me down.. line by line.. rhyme for rhyme, i'll go.. 'til it's my time to show.. that the limelight can glow.. on only one, yo.. forever the freshest, you guessed it.. Step n' you get dealt w/.. w/ just a pen.. again - i slay w/ felt tip.. you felt it.. the first time you heard it.. word for word n'.. i know you hurtin'.. bein' hip hop's only virgin.. but for certain.. you'll finally get airplay.. put yourself on an air wave.. n' let the air be saved
    [Ego]Its Formula: shit i'm nice[/Ego] *cough*

BeutifuIStruggIe: dare we stay? in a world with a grieving concious~knock the door of oppurtunity down with a brick and watch it~ as it cru bles down, the symbol of freedom released~the tounge acts as bridge wenever i speak~and i promise i can lead you to the water if you drink~and ill make the rebels rabble on the constants if theyd think~but there imcompetant, in constant need of newer accomplishment~only to be abolished by little to no acknowledgement~ close your lips, close your lids, let the music carry your brain on wings of hope~and if this life is nothing but the start let me take myself to the bridge and jump off and while accidently forgeting the rope~

Its Formula: Sitting on dope.. hustle w/ muscle to cope.. w/ loses of hope.. only the strongest'll know.. how to survive.. w/ a call of the wild.. I saw it turn upside down.. made your face fall from a smile.. you can ball for a while.. but if you stall n' get trials.. then you gone see more than my bars for a mile.. I dial n' tap into my potential.. On beat, i'm instrumental.. rippin' mentals.. brain waves like the whole atlantic hit you.. condition is critical.. position is pivitol.. mission is illin' tho, don't care how you feelin' yo.. 'cause i come off the dome w/ exclusives.. the true shit.. truest to do this.. in the booth n' spit.. Raw.. I am an influence.

BeutifuIStruggIe: when we get into to it~ its another kwest movement~its the newest, the headset sets the tone for the music~the throne of the ruthless~poems for the foolish~homes for the homeless and jack shit for the useless~quit acting stupid, this rap is brutal~its nothing but pure loving if you love using ya noodle~other than that, hatred, cats that never made it~tend to hate on cats that did, thats a sin, wrapped within~and its beautiful, gotta have one for the another~or have none for the slumber~hearts are iced in the winter and they bleed in the summer~but its all to waste, fall away, and find your place among the rest~heads hung in sorrow cuz tomorrow is another death~if you cant comprehend me your illogical~Im an eye opener in this game, my name is optikal~

Its Formula: Slash w/ swords.. smash abdominals.. Never phony like Cleo was.. still a prophet tho.. Like Muhammed, I rose.. You've seen my growth.. I've gone stripper on tracks.. n' left myself exposed.. Put a 16 bar prose on you hoes.. n' i'll just use spoken word.. give you the flow to go.. If you blink, you'll miss it.. an intricate piece of your living.. forgiveness only comes to those.. who I chose to be forgiven.. upliftment w/ only music as the product.. you hate, but you bought it.. now tell me how much cents you have for sense ?.. Since I came out, i've left you spent..

BeutifuIStruggIe: hell bent on leaving broken bodies and heads in my destruction path~the life of a killer in the present with a loveless past~hug and grasp the time youve spent~rhymes have went, spines have bent~times have changes lines been sent~ come and go, from here to tomorrow~use overnighting will get you nowhere but a fixation for you to borrow~and im not lying, if you dont understand~maybe your one whose fibbing, misconceptionately underhanded~(because) two roads diverged in a wood~ and i said to myself "fuck making life decisions ill go back to the hood"~this is a quiant story to whomevers believing me~Id rather be the traveler than the path thats leading me~

Its Formula: Breathing deep.. every line makes life flash before eyes.. n' before I know it, i've awoken.. It's dinner time.. Mom tries to provide the right type of life.. but I just continue to put up fists n' fight.. She supports me in this crazy game called Hip Hop.. but she knows @ any given second.. time'll stop on my wrist watch.. n' i'm likely to get popped.. or one little thing I said.. but if I'm shot over my words, then i know i'm better off dead.. All this talk about who's hot n' who's not.. Is all settled every time Form's got a new drop.. I'ma make mom's proud.. I'ma make mom's down.. for my cause.. as she drives the best thing in town.. the best house on the avenue belongs to.. the one who.. gave birth to me.. so any grind over any time.. for her, it's worth it to me.

BeutifuIStruggIe: its worthless you see, the struggle is another tug o' war~turn the hands of time, to the way it was before~to the day when i was poor, no im not saying i liked it~but i had more emotion in my heart so i would write shit~on a daily bases, now im stasised in my room~day after day dying away, ive created my own tomb~and im sleeping in it (these visions) are nothing like real life~it may seem the same but to me it doesnt feel right~cuz optikals known to stop obstacles (i feel ya)~its possible im not the epitomy of phenominal~ (Sike)

Its Formula: I'm spreading my message like an apostale.. shocked you hoes, as I rock w/ shows.. fans fall in line like dominoes.. Ain't got much left to prove, just stay on my grind.. you lay on my rhymes.. sleep.. when I ain't even called for bed time.. #1 in the headlines.. it's bread time.. Not for me.. but for family.. appetite, I done fed mine.. So I look at crews w/ that face.. Like 'what you wanna do.. I see your feet but have yet to see um move'.. aim to bruise.. then I claim I soothe.. So charges don't arrise.. n' rain on my reign as I groove.. I hit shores, pores seep dopeness.. Adjusting your optikals.. mind set is unstoppable.. can't lose focus.

BeutifuIStruggIe: choking on the hope of hopeless locust infested~world for the children, thats willing to go unprotected~we live in a world without morality~ time is flying~ time is diamonds encrusted in the wristwatch of immortality (thats true)~and im not speaking cuz i want to~ im speaking cuz i have a voice, and was blessed with the gift to speak, now what you on duke(what you on)~if this earth is but a passing second in my life~for some reason, i have the feeling of spending that second right~

Its Formula: Seconds might.. pass, as time dwindles.. n' you stay stuck.. caught in a pickle, middle of riddles.. A little bit of everything blended together.. is my solution to create even in bad weather.. I've had clever.. ideas n' thoughts.. but all seemed lost.. I refused to drink from the pearl trough.. rather I chose the wishing well.. made of stone, claimed throne.. now i'm wishing well.. to the one's who i just left alone.. left @ home.. only chrome is the handle on the piece.. It'll delete peeps n' cease speech.. body count's on the increase.. it's real, you feel it.. as I reveal it.. head nodding.. face up to the ceiling.. Not consealing.. My fate is peeling.. the paint on the walls.. each piece acknowledges a fall.. so will I rise again ?.. go for the prize n' win ?.. Don't know, gotta keep my eye from sin.
    Its Formula: realize, that I am kin.. to everyone who's ever ciphered or desired a spin.. This one's over.. we'll try again.
    Its Formula: there.. i ended it.. 'cause i wanna go make some food

THAT'S the hotness, yO. I think?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155923
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156877

also replied to :

Sir Loin - 'Mine's Soo Long, Yours is Hello' some shit like that.. mine's long too, yO.

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    Both Contradict Each Others Style.it Added Charm To This.
    Optikal Was Much More Poetic In Concept While Form Was Gritty Emces Status I Was Definetly Feeeling This Through And Through
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

N-I-Z
    yeah yeah...thats what Kwest music is about.

Form and I put it down, undisputed kings of cypher. Reply

Good looking Word. Yeah I've been getting into a new way to spit. Now Im taking a new "poetic concept" approach.

It worked, as you can see. Thanks for reading

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    Indeed Peep My New Peace Im Playing With New Style
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

N-I-Z
    upping this piece