User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Just a suggestion

Battle Record
    22-7

Just a suggestion

Iiiight, It is completely fair and just to dq a vote that had inadequate feedback, but I think that if a mod does dq a vote, then they should replace it with a vote of their own. As most battlers know, votes are hard to come by, and voters who actually know what the fuck there talkin about are dayum near, priceless. So if a vote is dq'd who better than a mod to replace it,u guys are probably the best judges of battles anyway. And Celestial dont take offense, cause I think ur doin an excellent job wit the front lines, it was a mess before u got there. This is jus an idea, if anyone else has any ideas post em here.
    Artificial Intelligence

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    ahh ture but mods are to good for as regular peeps
    Just Dope.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Yea its an ok idea, but its not really the mods fault when some newb comes in and says
    " so and so your verse sucked ass, blah blah's verse was hot! I vote for blah blah peace 1 luv return favor"
    But yea adequate votes are rare and so I rarely battle. However I try to break down verses to the best of my ability. I read each line.

So I doubt your talking about me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    This is a good idea

Will it work - no

i just dq'd a good 30 votes today, and those votes were only from the past 2 days

i really dont feel like sitting down after i just read every vote from the past 2 days and dq'd all the bad votes, to go back and read the actual battle and drop a vote of my own

it would take WAY to much time

Battle Record
    20-2
    We should hire an "Honest Vote Squad" who's only purpose in life is to follow up on crappy votes lol

Battle Record
    22-7
    ^LoL good idea, and yea, i feel u Cel, theres alotta of bullshit to clean up wit these battles, its all good, maybe we should have an honest vote squad, lol, get about 10 people, and they give honest votes on battles,theyll be like mini-mods. lol, but i jus thought of this cause me and Rule are in one of the closes battles ive ever been in, its 4-4 now, and i woulda had the win, but avote got dq'd.
    Last edited by Chewy; November 26th, 2004 at 10:14 PM
    Artificial Intelligence

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    This will only work with mods that have no lives...

Wait... This idea could really work.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Die.
    AI

gas couldn't choke me!!! The Jew's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3
    lol, I like that Idea though... Votes are hard to come by... Seriously
    Meat

Battle Record
    20-2
    I'd do it... but not with at least a good handful of other people... cuz theres way too many people that give inadequate votes on a daily basis.

You've Earned a Custom Title! XxMoMoxX's Avatar
    nice idea its aight

flump
    no, mods already got enough work especialy in frontlines. they dont need ot be forced to reply to people now...

frontline mods, check if the votes are valid, check if someone didnt up to much, chekc if they dont have more then 3 active battles, make sure they didnt bite, makesure they didnt go over the lines limit, move closed battles, and so many other things.....they dont got time to be voting everytime a kid leaves a invalid vote