User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 3 Vol. 3

Battle Record
    13-0

L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 3 Vol. 3

L.L.L. Jr. Magazine - Week Three; Volume Three

You may click the number in the list to automatically take you to what you want to see

Table Of Contents:

1. Article: L.L.L. Jr...Back On It's Feet??
    2. Match Reviews - Week 3
    3. Top 3 Battles & Comments - Week 3
    4. Top 10 Punches - Week 3
    5. L.L.L. Jr. Predictions - Week 4
    6. L.L.L. Jr. Special Guest Interview w/ shadows.edge
    7. Final Thoughts
    Last edited by PostmorteM; November 30th, 2004 at 02:33 PM
    I.J.L.

Without the J...we're just Ill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-0
    Article: L.L.L. Jr....Back On Its Feet??

Is it true? Or is it false?? Has LLL Jr. taken one of the sharpest inclines upward that it has in a great while?? Yes, it has actually....and Im glad it has. In Week 1 there was 12 no shows if not more just last week there were only 3 or 4...basically dropped the no show rate by 2/3 or 3/4....EVEN WITH THANKSGIVING. This week seems to be even more promising with alot of specialty matches and the hype builds as to who will be in the playoffs of this L.L.L. Jr. season we can only hope to see what happens as we near an end to our journey. A few heads from the past have came back such as Lyric & Brethren. Who have been in LLL Jr. since the very first season almost exactly a year ago. Do they have ring rust?? Yes, but it'll quickly fade off, and there's no doubt in my mind about that. New faces are showing light and seemed to hold a good future in LLL if they keep up the good work. Keep in mind this league is what helped Meters, kapitolins, $pitacular, and others catch they light they were so frustrated they couldn't get. Even though there wasn't a mag last week, Iam assuring that this one will make up for it even though it's the same depth as usual it's a bit more interesting...and dont ask why bitch. Just read. What else can I say?? L.L.L. Jr. is on a steady climb upward once again thanks to all of you and if you want to read my random bitching and what I think about who then you can direct yourself to the Final Thoughts section. Other than that...continue reading on through Week 3's match reviews and so forth.

Battle Record
    13-0
    Match Reviews - Week 3

Telekinetic vs. UrbanReelist
    A pretty decent battle from both sides here, but both still need work with consistency...especially Tele. if he wants to win that title match this week. Urban dropped a pretty decent verse with at least one quotable and most of the rest being semi decent punches...he still needs works on concepts and wit consistency usually comes with that..other than that pretty good job. Telekinetic, however, dropped a bit harder with a few more fresh concepts and much better wit than his opponent as well as a bit more consistency due to that fact. Nothing else to say really, Telekinetic won this battle for having a few harder lines and a wittier verse than his opponent.

Winner - Telekinetic

Guv'nor vs. Thermo Stats
    I was actually glad of both of these guys, but sometimes I feel like some people dont get Thermo's punches...or just dont like him. Anyway, Guv'nor dropped a pretty good verse with good wit as usual and good nice fresh concepts to go along with it...his only problem is he needs to fix up some of his wording..it's not completely horrible but sometimes it gets hard to read other than that Guv should do just fine. Thermo dropped practically the same as Guv'nor except he just didnt come with as much consistency with harder/more decent punches which is what led to his downfall in this battle. Guv'nor won this for having a more consistent verse.

Winner - Guv'nor

Makeveli Trained vs. Twixn...
    The voter's opinions about this battle is pretty much the same as mine...I've seen better. Makeveli dropped a pretty lackluster verse and really needs work on consistency of harder punches because he has punches that are weak in his lines...nothing really stood out from either guys here, but that's just what Makeveli needs to work mostly on. Meanwhile, Twixn dropped just about the same but just a tad worse due to him not having as many punches. I suggest try using a witty/cocky punch in every line for better consistency for your punches and effect. In the end, Makeveli was able to pull out the win in this for having a few more decent line than his opponent.

Winner - Makeveli Trained

Bio*Chemist vs. Ogadai Kahn
    Not too shabby of a match from either in this only thing is both need work on more concepts for more punches. Ogadai dropped a pretty subpar verse, and didnt manage to make any top ten punches or anything but it wasnt completely horrible either it was just overall a decent read with nothing much that stood out. Bio*Chemist, however, dropped a bit harder conceptwise and had a few fresh punches up his sleeve, but still needs work on wording and concepts if he wants to pull of his title match this week. In the end, Bio was able to pull the win out of the bag just for having a few more quotable punches than his opponent.

Winner - Bio*Chemist

Lyric vs. Young Neo
    This was once again a match that was just blew out of the water with gayness if you ask me. Young Neo dropped a doperific NO SHOW verse hoping his opponent wouldn't show, then Lyric shows up with a counter NO SHOW verse...and somehow manages to get a top 10 punch from that counter no show verse...funny shit. Lyric won this matchup just from simply trying a bit harder than his opponent did...what else can I say.

Winner - Lyric

Cunny Funt vs. Elwood
    It's been good to see Cunny try and see Elwood climb the ranks as well. Both done decent here, but nothing spectacular came out of this. Cunny came with a subpar decent verse with a few good lines here and there, but could've came much better with newer concepts and wit...as well as more consistent punches. Elwood, however, dropped accordingly to his opponent and managed to toss in a few more witty lines and a few harder punches which is what gave him the win in this battle. Elwood was able to pull in the win just for simply having a few more decent punches and a bit more consistency than his opponent.

Winner - Elwood

Battle Rapper vs. Brethren
    In what some would say was an upset match, and that it was...Brethren may have lost most of his touch but it still shows that it's still buried in him. Battle Rapper dropped a mostly consistent, witty, and harshly personal verse which is what damaged Brethren alot, but most of that was relieved when kapitolins said Battle Rapper flipped one of his lines, but would it be enough?? No..sadly...Brethren dropped semi weak verse with not too much in it to quote as great and he needs to brush up his work on concepts and wit which should be shaken of in the next week or two. Battle Rapper pulled the win out of this battle for having a few more quotable punches than his opponent.

Winner - Battle Rapper

Chewbakka vs. Daedal
    Well this was a pretty shit match from the get go quite honestly. Chewbakka forgot to check in on time so Daedal posts a no show verse, then Chewbakka posts a real verse and Daedal is late to post his real verse. So they both start arguing blah blah blah, anyway....both came pretty good but you both need work on consistency more than anything...and Chewbakka needs work on witty concepts. In the end of this match I ended up giving both of these guys a win so they wouldn't bitch at me about what's fair and what's not and just be happy with what they got.

Winner - Tie

Ill Game vs. Still_Remain
    In what could've been a win for one and a loss for another easily turned into a T-Wrecks vs. caspeare match all over again. Ill Game dropped a pretty subpar verse and really needs work on harder concepts/punches if he wants to make it any further in this league, and Still_Remain dropped accordingly with a bit more consistency and wit, but neither of these guys managed to make anything quotable out of their verses. Either way, in the end Still would've won this match, but he didnt manage to put any links in his check in...therefore this battle ended up giving both these guys a tie.

Winner - Tie

T-Wrecks vs. caspeare
    Pretty decent battle, but also almost completely one sided. Caspeare came almost blah, but did have a couple of quotable punches in a lackluster verse...I suggest you start using better concepts and wittier punches with more consistency if you want to do better in this league....other than that nothing much else seems to be wrong. T-Wrecks, on the other hand, dropped a bit harder with more wit and better concepts which is what WOULD'VE brought him in the win, but due to him no having any links and being really slow about it this battle boiled down to both opponents being put into a tie.

Winner - Tie

Jem. vs. Neuro
    A semi decent match to look forward to, Jem. checks in and says he's too busy for this league and signs out...so Neuro is given the win in this matchup.

Winner - Neuro

th-C vs. Ace of Aces
    Could've been a good match, but Ace of Aces was banned in the middle of the week until he gets his shit back...therefore I gave th-C the win but Ace gets no loss.

Winner - th-C

Effect vs. Revel
    Both of these guys managed to check in, but Effect has an emergency and doesnt show...Revel wins this battle for poking his head in the thread and saying Hi with a no show verse.

Winner - Revel

Efusive vs. Feeble Minded
    In what could've easily been battle of the week this week without a doubt...both of these guys managed to check in, but neither of them managed to even drop a no show verse...so me being the great doperific mod I'am I just signed both out without giving either a loss due to Thanksgiving holidays.

Winner - Neither

Battle Record
    13-0
    Top 3 Battles & Comments - Week 3

3. Battle Rapper vs. Brethren
    2. Telekinetic vs. UrbanReelist
    1. Guv'nor vs. Thermo Stats

Comments About The Top Three: With Post & Savir.

Battle Rapper vs. Brethren

PostmorteM - Brethren: I have definately seen much much better from you...without a doubt. Most of this verse consisted of weak hits, but who could blame you? You havent been around for awhile and it takes a bit of time for it all to sink back in. But..nonetheless you still managed to come decent with a few good hits here and there...try to work on fresh concepts again with good wit and you'll be back in your place in no time.
    Savir. - Battle Rapper: First of all, you bit your opener. I'm sure of it, but too lazy to check on it. Bad parts of your verse was the wordplay with messiah/me sigh a...doesn't sound similar therefore its not good. then you used an obvious breth punch that is always used against Brethren. Weak. IP was ok, if its true..harsh personals are good. keep those up, stop biting and dont be sloppy with wordplay.

Telekinetic vs. UrbanReelist

PostmorteM - UrbanReelist: I've actually been glad to see you climb the ranks from when you used to completely suck to now making it in the top 3 because of dropping better and better each week and putting forth effort into what you do. I still know you can do better and it would be helpful if you worked on consistency of harder punches if you want to keep up the good work that you have been doing for quite awhile now.
    Savir. - Telekenetic: Opener wasn't good. Title punches are weak as is, and yours wasn't hard at that. Humorous line was ok, I feel you could be in more of an attack mode though...it came out kind of bland. Soap line was real bad. Nothing too it. Pickin Knee line was also not good...closer wasn't bad...but kind of old...I suggest you come harder..and work on wording em into harder punches.

Guv'nor vs. Thermo Stats

PostmorteM - Thermo Stats: You've definately gotten better Meks, but you still can do better. I get the feeling alot of kats just dont get most of your punches which can be very frustrating at times...and trust me...it's happened to me before, but just keep at it and dont get mad if you lose cuz your time will come...just work on wit and concepts like you've been doing.
    Savir. - Guv'nor: You're black?...anyway...I thought the opener was fairly witty, ok punch. habit line sucked though, and I think you know it. Grave was ok, but you worded it like asshole...didn't help that the rhyme was weak. Pent up..No...forced wordplay...winter nite....forced again. Don't force shit..other than that..u know what to do.

Battle Record
    13-0
    Top 10 Punches - Week 3

10. Dude, you're irrelevant, and I'ma show you your death,
    It's funny..
    Shock Value actually moved up when we lost our Breth.
    - Battle Rapper vs. Brethren

9. face it telekinetic you the hardest joke on this board now
    but moreso when you go the way of smoke and i put in you the ground
    - UrbanReelist vs. Telekinetic

8. Its simple faggot.... im better then u, so shut up and just keep quiet
    The last time Chew was seen as eye candy.. the site went on a diet
    - Daedal vs. Chewbakka

7. Fuck kid nobody likes you you’ll always be despised,
    and when I gouge out your iris you still haven’t real eyes.
    - caspeare vs. T-Wrecks

6. baffled eh? it's pretty simple kid. . the shit fall in fights
    an thermo stats won't be rising. . cos ima winter nite.
    - Guv'nor vs. Thermo Stats

5. I got this fucking battle on lock…fact is your unknown
    An you were humorous… until I broke that fuckin bone
    - Telekinetic vs. UrbanReelist

4. You showed up for this merkin'? Only proves ya ain't well
    Shit, my bars will cause your ass to Flyweigh back to FL
    - T-Wrecks vs. caspeare

3. I merkin this kid, and fuck the matrix and shit
    yeah this kids fly, when he rides neo's dick
    - Lyric vs. Young Neo

2. kids a line flipper, we already know he's swimmin in text,
    looks in womens ta dress,
    shit his verse was so soft he'll be singin it next
    - Thermo Stats vs. Guv'nor

1. My fist have no name , wrong place u hit son ,
    Pace outa bounds I'll crowd u like punches of pistons.
    - Bio*Chemist vs. Ogadai Kahn

Battle Record
    13-0
    L.L.L. Jr. Predictions - Week 4

Undisputed Championship Match: Guv'nor vs. Telekinetic
    Should be a nice matchup if both drop to their full potential. Guv'nor needs work on wording and Telekinetic needs work on consistency so who will be the one to win this?? Hate to say it even thought Telekinetic is in my crew I think Guv'nor may just pull it off for simply having a bit consistency and harder punches than Telekinetic unless Telekinetic can fix it up.

Prediction - Guv'nor

LightWeight Championship Match: Bio*Chemist vs. Revel
    Well this was an unexpected matchup, both of these kats rose pretty quick up the ranks to get their points. Bio needs work on consistent hard punches and Revel needs work on some nice witty concepts. I think Bio may drop to his full potential here though.....which is why I believe he may also catch the win in this battle as well as the title.

Prediction - Bio*Chemist

Contendership Match: th-C vs. Thermo Stats
    Another good matchup if both these guys drop to their fullest potential. Th-C needs work on concepts, while Thermo Stats seems to have everything down pat in my opinion quite honestly except maybe just come up with harder punches. Therefore, I think Thermo will win this battle just for simply having a few more quotable line than th-C.

Prediction - Thermo Stats

Do Or Die Match: Twixn... vs. Young Neo
    A battle of the weak guys to cut one off so the league keeps it compusure, but who'll win?? Twixn seems to be confident he can pull it off while Neo hasn't said a word yet about it, but they both need work on consistency, concepts, and wit. In all honesty I believe that Twixn will still manage to pull this battle off just because his opponent may underestimate him.

Prediction - Twixn...

Makeveli Trained vs. Ogadai Kahn
    Should be a decent match, but Makeveli has alot of work ahead of him if he wishes to continue winning. With weak punches, but a consistent verse I doubt he'll be able to pull this battle off....therefore I think Ogadai may just win for simply having harder punches than his opponent..nothin much else to say.

Prediction - Ogadai Kahn

Daedal vs. Lyric
    Should be once again one of the better matchups this week not counting the championship matches. Daedal can come good at times and usually has one top 10 punch in his verses, while Lyric seems to come more consistent and witty. Which is why I believe he will pull this battle off....for having a harder verse than his opponent.

Prediction - Lyric

Chewbakka vs. Ill Game
    I believe that this battle may be completely one sides if things go the way they have been for these two kats. Ill Game needs work on harder punches, while Chewbakka just needs work on a few concepts and that's it. Chewbakka should win this for pretty much having a better overall verse than his opponent.

Prediction - Chewbakka

Still_Remain vs. T-Wrecks
    Ouch...another good matchup this week if Still can drop the way he has been dropping and if T-Wrecks doesnt underestimate him...which is doubtful. Still only needs work on consistent punches while T-Wrecks doesnt seem to need much work at all. Which is why I believe that T-Wrecks will pull this battle off..just for having a harder verse than his opponent.

Prediction - T-Wrecks

Tab Lloyd vs. ...Socrates...
    A decent matchup, but I think Socrates may need to brush up on his wit if he wants to pull this battle off for a win. Tab Lloyd is one of the most underestimated kats out there, and I dont see him slowing down in this match so he can gain his fame. Tab Lloyd should pull this battle off for having a more consistent harder verse than Socrates.

Prediction - Tab Lloyd

Cunny Funt vs. IAmazeMe
    Even if Cunny dropped complete ass last week I still think this battle will be one sided unless IAmazeMe gets some serious work done in the next week honestly. Cunny can drop at least one quotable punch in most of his verses which is what makes him decent at times...and I believe that is all it may take for him to win this battle.

Prediction - Cunny Funt

Brethren vs. MetaFourIcal
    Should be a good match to see who shakes off their rust first. Both of these guys were monsters in the day and I think one of them will come out a monster. Brethren used to be one of the best in Jr. and I dont see it wearing off him due to last week I think he will try harder this week. I suggest that MetaFourIcal doesnt underestimate his opponent.

Prediction - Brethren

UrbanReelist vs. Battle Rapper
    Sorry I'm coo with you Urban, but I suggest you drop to your fullest potential if you want to win this battle this week. Battle Rapper seems to be an alias of Macabre as some have said last week, but I dont know...nor do I care. All I know is that I believe he may pull off this week with a harder overall verse unless Urban picks up the pace.

Prediction - Battle Rapper

caspeare vs. Glory
    Pretty evened out match here, both these guys need work on concepts and wit, so it all boils down to who has the most consistent verse. Glory used to be very well known back in the day as caspeare doesnt ring much of a bell as his past is concerned. So I believe that Glory may just pull it off for experience and for having a more consistent verse.

Prediction - Glory

Elwood vs. Neuro
    Should be a pretty one sided matchup unless Neuro gets a rap perm, and a complete makeover to go with it. Elwood just drops due to how his opponent drops...but who could blame him...wasting dope punches on a gay guy is just a waste of a dope punch. I think Elwood will pull this battle off just for having a better overall verse.

Prediction - Elwood

Battle Record
    13-0
    Special Interview: With...shadows.edge

PostmorteM: State your real name and rap name for the people
    shadows.edge: my real name is joel
    shadows.edge: my rap name is shadows edge i guess?
    PostmorteM: lol...you guess
    PostmorteM: how long have you been rapping
    shadows.edge: um.. i started listening to rap like a couple years ago
    shadows.edge: so not very long
    PostmorteM: dope shit
    PostmorteM: what site did you first sprout up on?
    shadows.edge: rv, sadly
    PostmorteM: lol...well you've gotten far from there now
    shadows.edge: true, true
    PostmorteM: so at RM you have a RBL Contendership match...you feel cocky compared to anyone in LLL or RB like Quo. would...or just the same as usual?
    shadows.edge: i would say the usual... because i can remember like a couple months ago when i was just hoping to get into the top 30
    PostmorteM: yeah that's true
    PostmorteM: how do you feel having me as your partner in the Christmas Tag Tourney
    PostmorteM: even though you'll be pulling the weight...
    shadows.edge: lol
    shadows.edge: nah.. i think it'll be cool
    PostmorteM: bitch...=(
    shadows.edge: lol.. smoka has like the anti-ego
    PostmorteM: man I'm fucking 5-0 in RBL and those bastards ranked me below a guy who is 3-0 AND a guy who is 5-1
    PostmorteM: how do you feel about that
    shadows.edge: the ranks have always been a bit odd, but now they're just getting wierder
    PostmorteM: yeah that's true
    PostmorteM: soooo
    PostmorteM: on to LLL Jr.
    shadows.edge: word
    shadows.edge: i was about to say
    PostmorteM: do you think the league is ran good first off?
    shadows.edge: im not sure
    shadows.edge: but battles are certainly up faster than LLL
    shadows.edge: and you do a mag and what not
    shadows.edge: so yeah, id say not bad
    PostmorteM: dope shit...you remember when you was in LLL Jr?
    shadows.edge: yep
    shadows.edge: i was there a couple times
    PostmorteM: who did you hate the most
    shadows.edge: hmmm
    shadows.edge: i guess i didnt hate anyone in Jr, really
    shadows.edge: because the league didnt seem as serious, which is kinda cool
    shadows.edge: actually, wait no. that bio chemist dudeis a fag
    shadows.edge: the rest are cool
    PostmorteM: lol he's in my crew you bastard
    shadows.edge: :-(
    shadows.edge: you must be rubbing off on him :-\
    PostmorteM: any inspirational words for anyone in Jr.?
    shadows.edge: yeah... LLL needs people now. so you can pretend to be dope when you get in
    PostmorteM: lol..true
    PostmorteM: name the top 5 in LLL in your opinion
    shadows.edge: hmmmm
    shadows.edge: thats tough
    shadows.edge: because it seems to vary so much from week to week
    shadows.edge: but id say feeble, COM, vylint, savir and... either you or BTK
    shadows.edge: of the folks that are in this week
    PostmorteM: yeah it does change each week
    PostmorteM: you got a female?
    shadows.edge: not at the moment
    PostmorteM: lol that sucks
    PostmorteM: you got a video game console?
    shadows.edge: nope
    shadows.edge: i dont even have a tv these days
    PostmorteM: not a PS2?
    PostmorteM: ....Super Nintendo?
    PostmorteM: Atari?
    shadows.edge: NOPE
    PostmorteM: FUCK YOUR LIFE SUCKS
    shadows.edge: i do all that shit when i get hom on vacation
    PostmorteM: name your top 5 favorite rappers of all time (not on the net)
    shadows.edge: hmmmmm
    shadows.edge: that also changes all the time
    PostmorteM: well name the current 5
    shadows.edge: at the moment... brother ali, aese, nas, eminem, royce
    PostmorteM: yeah that's pretty dope...my list sucks
    PostmorteM: Shania Twain, Garth Brooks, TLC, Dentiny's Child, and N Sync
    PostmorteM: anything else you'd like to say before we end this completely almost utterly pointless interview that had only one part about Jr. in it?
    shadows.edge: um... no
    shadows.edge: but lmao
    shadows.edge: yeah, id like to say lmao
    PostmorteM: Rofl...ok..interview over

Battle Record
    13-0
    Final Thoughts

Well that's it for the Week 3 mag. and I actually have alot to say about everything quite honestly. See this is the part of the mag where I can be a complete dickhead to some people because I post my thoughts about how I feel about whatever the fuck I feel like feeling. So...on to what i feel like bitching about...here's my shitlist for this week. RBL, The Site vs. Site Tourney, and anything else that comes up with that. Now, most of you know about RBL (the league at RM) that you may see kats like Quo. or someone else running around and praising about how much better the site is than RB. Well..here's a fucking clue...the site is 3 times bigger than RB...what the fuck do you expect. Not only that the league is almost complete ass and as long as you've been around for awhile you'll be dickrode so hard your fucking testicles will rot off and you'll be given a win for being known. If you ever join this league or if you already have you'll see what I mean when you start to climb to the top. I fucking can't stand kats who praise the league when they are so blind to see that shit. BUT don't get me wrong...there are some nice kats in that league...dont get it twisted at all, but supremely overrated is a key word you can place after that. Now...on to the site vs. site tourney. Alot of you know about this and of course some guy dropped his verse against me (named J-Kid) saying he was rushed. Well me being the person Iam I went ahead and keyed up an anus verse to go up against his super supremely no punch ass verse at about 7 o clock in the morning...and this is me NOT SLEEPING. Everyone bitches about how bad it was and blah blah...and the guy somehow starts getting votes. Well fucking congratulations you faggot I hope you read this, because the only kats voting for you are the ones that represent YOUR SITE. Except one retard, nor do I give a shit about the site vs. site tourney to be quite honest it just completely sucks in every aspect. I dont know what the score is in my battle right now...either it's tied or he's winning by one vote because he is supremely super gay. Anyway...this brings me on to the way shit's been going in LLL. It's been slow...whatever happened to my powers in that bitch?? Nahlidge doesnt do shit for it, and Quote does when he KNOWS Feeble wont do it....but oh well...who gives a shit...next week I'll talk shit about the Quo/Nique beef.

Battle Record
    5-3
    yet another dope mag

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    Mag is straight like Revel's dick on a good day
    A few achievements here and there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Rapper In the Galaxy Brethren's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-5
    I don't understand how i lost to Mac when he bit...

what the fuck is RB coming to.
    Look at em cheer - the crowd, I've been tame as I spit it to you
    Everything from here till now has been strained and then given to you

- Brethren

Battle Record
    5-3
    @ Lyric
    how do u know so much about my dick?

Battle Record
    13-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brethren
    I don't understand how i lost to Mac when he bit...

what the fuck is RB coming to.
    Dont let it get to you...brush it off and read your PMs

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ogadai Khan's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-9
    Do the members of the site get to read the battles in the site VS site tourney?
    rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php/ogadai-khan-vs-379591.html

^^^VOTE!

Battle Record
    11-5
    Good mag. I was wack this week
    ...The Ghostface Killllllaaaaaahhhhhhhh