User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Week 5 (0-0) Unique Vs (0-0) Denihil

darkplanet

MY VOTE=DENIhiL

I REDA both verses and i think he had a betta wordplay a betta flow and betta hitz over unique
    Unique had all the same but i just think that denihil just did betta over all

•madd•Professor•
    um... koo i guess, i didn't know net battles were about trying to out flow eachother, shit, if i knew that, i would of flowed better that one time

denihil's verse had madd flow and good content, unique's was the same, but a little off flow at times, denihil's verse had some good attacks and unique's sounded like it had wasted shells, but its koo, madd respect to both rappers

my vote goes to denihil

peace

Biggs

hot battle, but...

yo it was a hot battle, but denihil's punchlines just aint hittin right.Big ups to em, but my vote goes to unique.
    mad flow cousin

May I ask where the WASTED SHELLS ARE?
    Artificial Intelligence

CoMetaPhoreTune

My Vote Goes To Unique

Denihil was on point throughout his whole flow n stayed consistent, but I felt his punches were thrown very weakly and needs some work on em. Hes good at bein consistent though. Unique's punches hit harder and metaphores were more complex. Yall know the scoop. Good battle.

2-2 ME up

Uppin!
    Artificial Intelligence

Gateway
    man unique tore this cat up his first line i mean just compare the punches...the other cat had the weakest punches in an llbl match i've seen....only thing he had was flow and flow doesn't win battles and those who think it does well they don't know battling...Unique had the harder hitting punches with an ill flow and wordplay.....D needs some practicing on some punches and shit and some better wordplay if he wishes to elevate

vote=Unique

[1]

De Niro
    dis should of been a ko..den verse had no creativity,vocab plus a wack ending..when i read uniq first line about da clam clam-chowder part,he didnt even have to type no-mo.. and when i seen da votes i wuz like wtf..dats sum cazy shyt..

vote:unique

Never Ever Freaking Whack
    Battle Record
    0-2

Vote-Unique

Denihil:
    Your verse was whack...you tried to make a story and thats a garbage concept...you had no hard hitting punches and almost every line was filler...I dont know if you thought your verse was ill but it wasnt...You also sounded like you were rhymin out of a dictionary...you tried to use big words and some of didnt even rhyme and were used out of context...nice try bor, but you gotta know what your doin in a battle...
    Overall:1.5/10

Unique:
    Your verse was nothing to brag about either...You came much harder than Denihil but I wasnt feeling the punches...Your verse was just structured as more of a batle verse though...let me just tell you....lines like "You couldnt blahblah if you was blah bah" are played...and yours were whack so it didnt make a difference...Bottom line though...you beat D in every category...
    Overall:3.0/10

Battle Record
    1-3
    yo yo, unique took this man, close though, his punches hit harder i felt, more of a battle verse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6-2 UNiQuE is Crushin'...

Off-Center... I haven't seen you around enough to judge you... but you shouldnt be criticizin' someone as critical as you are...
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    6-2
    Blah...UniQue What Happened Man..? I Would've thought U Were Harder Than This..You Did Take This Match Though..The Other Kats Shit Was Too Basic..But Your Shit Wasn't Hard Either..And You Claim Your A Vet..? Damn UniQue..But Whatever..Weak Battle..Keep Elevating..Pz..

Nefarious Lev
    Ha! Ha! Were you expecting Santa with a bag of written goodies U.E.?

U.E. Who are YOU? AND NEVARIOUS yo too? I sware peepz hate me cause I'm just simply better than them!
    Artificial Intelligence

sPLiFFeAZy

vote = UNiQuE

man unique tore this cat up his first line i mean just compare the punches...the other cat had the weakest punches in an llbl match i've seen....only thing he had was flow and flow doesn't win battles and those who think it does well they don't know battling...Unique had the harder hitting punches with an ill flow and wordplay.....D needs some practicing on some punches and shit and some better wordplay if he wishes to elevate