User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Week 5 (1-0) Az-ace Vs (1-0) Dariel Sharium

Dariel Shariem
    signin in...

az-ace
    ......yo az in this bitch!

Massive
    AZ-ACE not to sure if your bright,but you do not have to sign up every damn week for a battle..if you sign out ..you would have too..makes sence dont it..

Dariel Shariem
    thats just jokes...

az-ace
    Yo son….
    I’m a lyrical addict and your just a fanatic, so I guess I’ll hang you in the attic//
    This isn’t diplomatic… so I’ll use my automatic and go frantic and bring the panic//
    Shoot you hard… so you could go down like the titanic//
    I’ll: drown you like atlantics- knock you out of the atlas//
    I’ll be a revolutionist turn communist and so I’ll manifest my hatred by putting 20 rounds in your chest//
    so son check your roll cause I only involve into a psycho killer gone out of control//
    Watch my hatred unfold…and the terror grow//
    ...to the ones you cherish will perish- cause I’ll release the beast and lyrically feats//
    and increase to leave you decease and then left to be rape by a catholic priest//
    As I cut your life supplied- poke your eyes-//
    make you a thorn crown, so you could be crucify//
    So realize, that in front of your eyes I’ll materialize- cut your tongue for all them lies//

Dariel Shariem
    this kid is comin up on his first lose like a dropping toss, i rap multies like mazes, this kid is 'bound to get lost'/
    this battle is like 'points bets', this kid aint got tha right team, a large lose is the cost/
    quickly keying in the win to make you queerly step to me, acting like ya want to me drop my dick/
    for you, i aint droppin shit, buhin but this shit, cause i got him dropped like bad habbits/
    he's cutin phone cords while he trys to call in his verse, so he can try and 'be off the hook'/
    i'm in the library, kicken the shit outta him, cause he needs intellegence, so i'm makin this kid 'hit the books'/
    ya act like you 'Az-A-ACE', but you aint gonna whin shit when i am da 'Trumph'/(and english card game)
    even if i was to take ya mic and hit ya in the lungs, ya still couldnt produce that extra 'umph'/(the sound when hit)
    ya act like you got punchs in, but this is like Lenox Vs. Tyson, ya wouldnt be gettin shit in, in 12 rounds/
    if ya 'drop' tha fact of dick rydin my style, then not just lyrically, but literally, ya could drop a pound/
    'i aint see'n' you win this battle with your mistery ill lyrics, like you were written in 'invisible ink'/
    now all need to think, this kid is like ESPN football Specials on Jocks, 'but this cat gets more dink'/
    our illness rated in numerals, i was a perfect 100, while you were behind decimals/
    you spittin out ill skills, as oftenly seen as Land Lords complaining bout not gettin pays from homeless people/

rar oneee
    vote= Dariel

Came with way harder punchs..
    With multi syou two were pretty tied, but D started off way harder with his.. HIs metaphors werent that bad either..

one

F-Money Bags
    This battle was aight didn't see much punchlines from Az-Ace
    but this bar really sounded gay:
    Shoot you hard… so you could go down like the titanic//
    Maybe it's just me....as for Dariel, he came ill...with punches like these:

he's cutin phone cords while he trys to call in his verse, so he can try and 'be off the hook'/

ya act like you 'Az-A-ACE', but you aint gonna whin shit when i am da 'Trumph'/

our illness rated in numerals, i was a perfect 100, while you were behind decimals/

you spittin out ill skills, as oftenly seen as Land Lords complaining bout not gettin pays from homeless people/
    Word my vote goes to Dariel....1

heated fiery
    this wazn't a good battle in my opinion
    dariel sharium took this battle easily
    az ace had the better vocab but no
    hard hittin punches or ill metaz 2 follow
    the vocab ... ds had way better punchez
    some dope wordplay he won in my eyez

my vote: Dariel Sharium

az-ace
    yo....... much respect for ur opinion.....
    uppin^^^^^

Illrhymephonetic

Red face Un-Even

i'm in the library, kicken the shit outta him, cause he needs intellegence, so i'm makin this kid 'hit the books'/

Tight verse right ther, good punch lines.

ya wouldnt be gettin shit in, in 12 rounds/
    if ya 'drop' tha fact of dick rydin my style, then not just lyrically, but literally, ya could drop a pound/

This line also made me laugh my fuckin ass off.

Overall, gotta give it to dariel.

Dissapointed in ya ace after las weeks shit.

Peace

Dariel Shariem
    thanks... much love to all opinions...

i guess it wasnt to bad of a last minte keystyle....

4-0 me

Massive
    uppin for votes

Massive

DARIEL SHARIUM WINS

OUTSIDE JUDGES VOTE FOR DARIEL 3-0

DARIEL SHARIUM- 2-0

AZ-ACE- 1-1

THX FOR SHOWING