User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Week 5 (1-0) Metheus Vs (1-0) Yung Gunnah

Massive
    heres metheus's verse he told me to post it thursday for him,but i found out i wont be back till friday so here it is.

He’s not ready for a battle so im stopping this fake
    when he did the fitness program he’d got bodied by jake...
    rape this cat in a bout.. glass chin..? i'll shatter ya mouth...
    repair a crippled sillouette 'n cast a shadow of doubt...
    straggled ya clout.. dispersin this set of nerds on the net...
    u might as well arouse a corpse cuz ur flirtin wit death...
    certain i'm def.. ur bound in lies this is no sound surprise...
    my knives'll reduce u ta exhales.. or cut u down ta sighs...
    drown this dyke in my flow, yea i kno this coward's gassed...
    ..and if skills are timeless... then ur talent's an hourglass...
    devour fags who stand ta fight.. i'll hammer ya glands w/ spikes...
    ya life's a 'big misfortune' like an obese Vanna White...
    u damn the site.. while i'm truthfully hurtin ya pride wit joints...
    a DOT communist.. ya whole existence is 'beside the point'...
    spit the same shit, peep ya name kid.. already got the L...
    slayin heathens.. decay ya breathin n watch u 'rot in-hale'...
    shots impale... this herb's flesh... my text'll deter pests...
    think u 'robin win(d)s' cuz u got lungs inside ya bird chest...?
    get ur nerves wrecked when Meth spits in a rage...
    and now u 'holed ur own ground'.. cuz ur diggin ya grave...
    str8 rippin this knave.. ur luck ceased.. I crush peeps...
    ya lyrics talk about Meth only cuz ur rhymes 'discuss' me...
    trust me.. teachin uncertainty won't 'lesson ya doubts' son...
    u lost n I ain't drawin conclusions jus sketchin the outcome...
    reckin this bout's won, even ya crew members doubt u rippin me...
    i'll keep wins under my belt as long as ur mouth is victory...

YungGunnah
    checkin in

YungGunnah
    hit you with 'longitude perspectives'....make this 'honest dude neglected'//
    time to leave meth "permanetly undercover".....like 'prostitute detectives'//
    'On the lose with hectic'....ya 'mom said'.... theres no way to 'dodge reds'//
    After this....... metheus is "goin downhill" faster than fat kids on 'bobsleds'//
    now 'on ledge'.....you just cant 'last-the-wins'.....impropers cant 'fac-tor-in'//
    Change looks.... "replace ya head and body" more times than a 'man-a-kins'//
    go on and 'dash with friends'....i can 'scare defeat'...confused on 'where ta be'???//
    YungGunnah cuts you into "One slice"...dont complain if ya cant 'compare to me'(come pair)//
    you end up 'done and warily'...speak 'fluent-ta-reck-werds'...my verb 'units-upset-herbs'//
    I was up for the challenge, but it was Blur that went ahead and 'ruined-ya-reck-ord'//
    you 'new to respect earns' nothing...dont 'be ya wearer'..i can 'see ya errors'//
    meth battles vets??....we give him "dog phobias"......excuses to 'flea in terror'//
    'meet the bearer'.....'take that'...hit you with whiteout and make ya 'face black'//
    WATCH OUT!!..Ima "Push you AROUND" more than shoppin carts on 'racetracks'//
    you cant 'erase wack' ....your just a 'dike fighter'...i make the 'mic tired'//
    with 'nine wires' i got "Twenty six ways to Punch-Lines"......like 'typewriters'//
    and 'light fires' ..why you 'runnin cunt'??.backwards walker...extinguish the 'fronten dunn'//
    Ayo dude......you can "call me dad".....cus i understand where ya 'Cummin from'//
    beat you 'one on one'.....start to 'plea for fees'???..need to 're-seem the means'//
    ima "sick-him-more"(sicamore).....then make like a 'tree and leave'(double meaning)//

P.S. if you dont get da punches, dont vote.

Battle Record
    6-2
    This Was An Alright Battle..Enjoyed Reading Both Verse's..Heres My Conclusion..

Metheus's Verse Was Worded Alright And His Punches Were Clear..He Also Had A Very Nice Flow That Never Stopped..His Bars Were Constructed Well And Even..But I Dont Really Give A Fuck About How A Verse Is Constructed Just As Long As It Flows Fine And Has Hard Punches..Metheus Had Some Hard Punches But Also Had Some Played Ones..Such As The Wind Lines..Played..! anyways Overall You Had Some Hard Hitters And A Decent Verse..

Score - 6.50 / 10

YungGunnah's verse Had An Alright Flow..Had Some nice Punches But Also Had A Played Line..Cum Lines Are Played Man..Dont Use Em'..Your Bars Were Uneven And Your Verse Wasn't verse Well Constructed..But I Dont Vote On That..So You Still Have A Chance..You Also Had A Line That I Liked Some - What Alot..Here It Is..

with 'nine wires' i got "Twenty six ways to Punch-Lines"......like 'typewriters'// - Yung Gunnah
    Not Sure If Thats Played..^^ But I Liked It..Your Verse Was Even To Me With Metheus..So It Was Kind Of Hard On Deciding Who Should Get The Vote..

Yung's Score - 6 / 10

So My Vote Goes To Metheus..I Just Felt His Verse More..In My Eyes He Just Came A Little Harder..And That Took The Win..Overall You Both Had Nice Verse's..Pz..

CoMetaPhoreTune

Votin Results

This was a pretty close battle. Yung had some nice multies, consistent throughout his whole verse. Was a decent one. Had some creative punches, and a nice rhyme scheme. Meth I felt came harder because he thew a punch almost every other line n they were well set up as well as creative. I enjoyed reading both, but I think Meth edged it wit his punches.

•madd•Professor•

break down ish

meth's verse- i like it a lot... hahahaha, had some funny items in it, lines, whoever, good punches, good filler rhymes, and an aiight attitude sound-ish style of rhyming this in lines that he did...

yung's verse- i like some of it, but sometimes, it seemed not to go so well with the other parts, no ones really gonna notice the small details of a punch that he 'marked' for everyone to notice... poof, anyway, it had some tight punches, but i just wasn't feeling it, kinda sounded like he was off the subject of flowing at your enemy, opponent, advisary, loser freak on the other end of the crank call... peace

my vote goes to Metheus

peace
    ~madd

De Niro
    gunna verse had to much word-play punches..but da shyt wuz tight thou espicailly about da father cumming from part..dat shyt had me rolling..gunna would of won dis 1 if re-arranged like 4 bars..on da other hand when i read meth first bar i thought he wuz a wacko..but den like da 3 bar his shyt wuz on point till da end..his punches hitted harder plus his ending just to-it-away....

vote:Meth

DeNihil

Vote-METH

Alright, this was a great battle in my opinion. Yung's verse was well put together with a lot of word play and a good amoutnt of hard punches, especially the father one. However Meth didn't let up in his verse, the punches just kept coming, and they were pretty creative and the metas were off the hook. So props to both of them, but my vote goes to Meth.

vote=Meth

meth gets my vote cuz his verse never stopped flowin punches were real clear and he had nice multis in there to

TRAVEZTY
    YO FORREAL THIS WAS A NICE BATTLE DAWGS

U BOTH HAD SICK FLO I WAS READIN METHS AND I WAS LIKE DAMN NO COMPETITION HERE BUT YUNGGUNNER CAME WITH A NICE FLO TOO

BUT METHS DISSES AND PUNCHES WERE WAY BETTER TO ME

THIS LINE IS SO ILL I LIKE IT AL;OT

certain i'm def.. ur bound in lies this is no sound surprise...
    my knives'll reduce u ta exhales.. or cut u down ta sighs...
    LOL COMPLEX TOO NICE LINE

VOTE-METH

BOTH WERE ILL THO JUST ALL AROUND METH CAME A LITTLE HARDER BUT FUCK I LIKED THIS BATTLE

OUT

Massive
    uppin for votes

Massive

METHEUS WINS

OUTSIDE JUDGES VOTE FOR METHEUS 3-0

METHEUS- 2-0

YUNG GUNNAH- 1-1

THX FOR SHOWING