User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Week 5 (1-0) Live Wire Vs (1-0) Euphonic

EuPhOnIc
    checking in

iight heres my verse

If you down wit Euphonic heres a good lecture, Kid's bein like Chilly Willy, & hangin with Wood Peckers//
    I'm bankin I could wreck ya, and you cant see me, like Anticon street cyphers in Hood sectors//
    Propsect you engaged in a route, On some Blind Date Roger Lodge shit, clownin fools while I'm takin-em-out//
    Layin-you-out, ya styles played & I'm bout, to smack my name out, so defeat's the only taste in ya mouth//
    Beat me? you aint the right-type when I ignite-mics, and flip on tracks like novice kids playin Excite-Bike//
    Redundant, is what you write like, recycle the same 50 bars since 99, collabs with me, would be ya only highlights//
    Cornball Jock My DICK so hard, the shits banannas, wanna be Ghost, Buster like Rick Moranis//
    Kid Lisp'in Stanzas, Ya need Iron Man, little frail fake gangsta wit a pink bandana//
    I'll fold ya roast & scold ya, Lil soldier, how you ballin so hard in a fuckin eighty six corolla?//
    So the henny stories,over,only looks you take is on tootsie roll pops, fruad you stay sober//
    Ya think he's a "cool playa", and i'll say he's neither, frankly blind hookers wouldnt lay this creature//
    The herb may be weaker, futures way bleaker, why Lil kids gotta die in their first major Feature?//
    Kid's verse touch mine, it couldnt, his Same "Need stitches,please bitches,steez richest" gay bullshit//
    You claim to bust guns. I say pull it, but like Mickey Rourke, kid they only play Bullets //
    Open his noggin, with a golden axe, droppin arcade games on His head, i'm focused on bombin//
    Ya shits Supposed to knockin' when ya only able to spit audios when ya moms grocery shoppin//
    Mr.I'm ill in TEXT the only sweet villian, at home in ya seat twitchin, pennin shit that homely geeks diggin//
    Hopin ya keep bitchin, so I leave ya lookin like hamburgular, black eyes and most of ya teeth missin//
    Wanna cross the line, you on the border too, takin a dive face first into pools that skateboarders use//
    Pull chicks, he fakin like kissed more than two, to even TALK to hoes, ya fuckin gotta force him to//
    I carried ya weight, but a buck 10 aint the most I could dead-lift, & if ya bring beef, no one'll dead it//
    So You'll regret it, Cause you seein ya life flash before ya eyes, Like the Wonder Years openin credits//
    Primetime showin kids they need to act right yo, with a Ether gas line flow, no weaker ass lines tho//
    Knew ya simple shit cant past mine bro,cause I'm headin into the 3rd, you was just the halftime show.....

EuPhOnIc

good luck...hope you win

literally speaking my nouns and verbs are kinda decieving decieving your reading FUCK THE TRUTH!!! recycling is cheating
    inmemoriam to this lyrical beating defeating you and leaving you bleeding i'll show you real hip hop and it's literal meaning
    vividly spitting so you'll know that i spat! got you saying "who the fuck is this cat thinking he dope spitting like that"
    erratically flowing killing your rhymes jack! please stop biting everyone's rhymes and hop off of my nutsac...i'm
    wired on coffee...don't even have to conjugate my words to belabor you plus i did this 5 minutes ago and i'm real tired
    indirect disses got me kicking yo ass and calling you misses wire stealing my raps got you igniting like fire
    reassuring your demise...by staring death in the eyes preparing your grave staring straight at the skyes ruining your lives
    envy turns in2 jealousy and jealousy's a bitch trait you portarying a bitch by counting the dicks you ate knowing your fate
    looking for answers got you hooked on a hook take a look at your food 'cause i'm yo cook...plus...i'm yo motha's pusha...do you
    overstand...understand...on demand...hand 2 hand...nevermind...read a book...got you shook fake ass gangsta with your gay look
    supposedly i'm done and in 3 days i hope you won...i'm quitting rap...i have a life so fuck you and every mothafucking one
    totally done...i'm bored as fuck...fuck fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit bitch bitch bitch
    Last edited by EuPhOnIc; July 5th, 2002 at 09:44 PM

Panic
    This battle was real hot but ima give this one to euphonic because his punches were a little better and he was creative with the livewire lost thing

hisTRYwreCKEr
    VOTE EUPHONIC

CAME HARDER TO ME

Battle Record
    10-15
    Vote Eu, much more personal harder punches,
    An that was an ill Livewirelost thing, I did that Vs who is now Sin about two months ago,
    Ill Vs By Live wire, if you woulda came wit like two more directed punches mah vote woulda swayed///

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rar oneee
    looking for answers got you hooked on a hook take a look at your food 'cause i'm yo cook...plus...i'm yo motha's pusha...do you
    overstand...understand...on demand...hand 2 hand...nevermind...read a book...got you shook fake ass gangsta with your gay look
    that won it for me..
    Eu had good punchs, nice metaphors, rhyme shceme coulda been better, but good ish through out it..

one

vote=Euphonic

hell of a battle here

i thought live would of gotten this..but when i read euphonics i was like whoa, vote euphonic for comeing harder than lives

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    live's shit was hott but eu's punches were hard as shit and smooth as hell, one of the best bats i read in a while but my vote=euphonic

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.

Massive
    uppinfor votes

yo repitwa what the hell kind of a vote is that from histry all he said was he came harder that aint explained

Massive
    5-0 euphonic minus hstrywreckers vote not explaind enough

4-0 euphonic..

Massive

EUPHONIC WINS

OUTSIDE JUDGES VOTE FOR EUPHONIC 2-1

EUPHONIC- 2-0

LIVEWIRE- 1-1

THX FOR SHOWING THOUGH