User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: michael jacksons sued again

You've Earned a Custom Title! Para[D]ox's Avatar

michael jacksons sued again

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana (CNN) -- A lawsuit has been filed accusing pop star Michael Jackson of sexual assault more than 20 years ago -- the memory of which the new accuser says he repressed until recently.

In a civil lawsuit filed Monday in federal court in New Orleans, Jackson is accused of sexual assault and battery, and false imprisonment.

The accuser claims that when he was 18 years old, Jackson had "harmful or offensive contact with an intimate part" of his body, allegedly during a nine-day period in May 1984.

He accuses Jackson of "sexually offensive contacts," cutting him "with a razor blade," puncturing his chest "with steel wire," "biting" him and making him consume "mood-altering substances."

The accuser alleges the crimes took place in a limousine while traveling from Louisiana to California, and in a building in California, and says that in both situations his "freedom of movement" was restrained and he was thus prevented from calling for help.

The accuser also alleges that Jackson and "Jackson's employees, at his direction, directly or indirectly" subjected him to "physical force, intimidation and duress to both allow Jackson to commit false imprisonment" and to "ensure the secrecy of those acts."

He says the ordeal led to "denial, repression, accommodation and disassociation" that caused his experiences with Jackson to be "subconsciously repressed."

According to the document, the accuser, now an adult, "denied the existence" and the "impact" of his false imprisonment until November of 2003, when a television special detailing the current molestation charges the entertainer faces in Santa Barbara County, California, aired and "enabled him to remember the incidents."

"It's certainly not your everyday case," the accuser's attorney, Art Murray, told CNN. "I believe in the claims being made. I wouldn't have filed suit if I didn't."

He declined to discuss the case further other than to point out that the federal requirements to file suit had been met. He said the suit had not yet been served on Jackson.

"We will find out the details and deal with it as we do with all other claims and lawsuits against Michael," longtime Jackson attorney Brian Oxman told CNN. Oxman is also one of the defense attorneys currently representing Jackson against the molestation charges.

The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages for a wide range of alleged physical and emotional harm.

Last June, the Los Angeles Police Department announced that an investigation into other charges of child abuse against Michael Jackson -- in which the alleged victim also claimed to have recently recalled repressed memories of molestation during the 1980s -- found "no evidence that any crime occurred" and said "no charges will be sought."

Sources familiar with the LAPD investigation told CNN the new case is not related to that one.

Jackson is currently battling charges of child molestation, conspiracy and giving alcohol to a minor stemming from a grand jury indictment rendered last April in Santa Barbara County.
    lmao@michael jacksons cuttin him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-5
    Blah.. again.

Ppl are just taking the piss now.

phatinum
    fck him dat plastic nose pedo lmao

Battle Record
    0-5
    ^

The stupidity of that.. plus the fact that you laughed afterwards made me laugh.

phatinum
    okkkkkkkkkkkk dennnn

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lsd's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-6
    "America is the only place where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white woman."

I seriously would just execute him. Then just listen to his music without thinking of who is singing it....or something...

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Ppl need to just leave that nut alone..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lsd's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-6
    Quote Originally Posted by DeVaZtAtE MinDz
    Ppl need to just leave that nut alone..
    he just needs to leave nuts alone....namely those of little boys. He's a creep, and I wouldn't go near Neverland Ranch if I was armed with a LAW, an M4, and DUAL MP5s.....though, that would be sweet.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Well youb could..But, wouldn't it make more sense to just sue him?

This just sounds like someone trying to get some money. Like someone else said, just leave the lunatic alone and let him get his time for touching little boys.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9
    i doubt this is real, the report might be real, but i doubt the lawsuit is
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    i would've told that nigga to pick his nose.

Battle Record
    7-1
    nigga like a dominatrix around this hoe

Leave me alone

Banned
    Inner circles of hell or whereva its kool
    Battle Record
    1-3
    hey trhis may seem like a dumb ass question but....
    i heard all of micheal jaksons kidz r white if hes natruly black why are they white, even wit a white wife shouldnt they be sum caramelo lookin mufafukaz???
    maybe that bubbles dude was his real kid so then he decided to adopt and back then he prefered little white kids to touch than little black ones,
    maybe he got his dick painted white too..... uhhhhhh thats fucked up

i dunno im soo lost

anyway i aint got no problems wit micheal he didnt touch me so why would i care..
    i dont even think he touched any kid in tha first place i rekon peeps are just doggin him cause hes tha closest tha black mans ever been to equal.....white
    lay off micheal and heel lay off tha kiddies
    peace mufafuka

Battle Record
    7-1
    mufafuka.... I'm gonna start using that...

Leave me alone