• MuLtiPleXed

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: XxDiZgIzExX vs MuLtiPleXed

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Multiplex got this easily... I mean seriously Dizgle's entire verse was wack. And I never have had to say that on this board. OMG. Some of it didnt even rhyme, it had the structure and hardness of a nursery rhyme. glicity glock? WTF?? This was really bad man...

Multiplexed
    You had ok punches and decent metaphors, but it was way more than enough to be a better verse. You made him look pretty bad without even doing above average, structure is ok. You had a few personals. Pretty lopsided battle.

Vote = multiplexed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Aight Mayne Thanks For Da Vote Uppin #1

get ya voting on

Battle Record
    0-1
    Yo Uppin # 2 For Dis Shit Come On Peep'z Lets Get Da Voting

get ya voting on

~MaGiC~
    wow permenitly ban box lmao

igth

dizgize i was fellin ya in the beginin had ya flow nicely good structure and muties
    towad the end i kind of lost yu a lil yur flow kinda dizolved ya no what i mean overall good job

multi the next time you battle do it in normal font cuz i had alot of trouble readen it i bearly undastood that shit
    it dident rhyme and yo punches was funcky overall
    desent

vote dizgize

~MaGiC~
    multi that vote was whack ban the devastate dude inataquit stuuf

Battle Record
    34-13
    weak battle but multi wins cuz he came way less played and was a bit creative with it and diz came plain wack and selfglorifying he came played and i didnt like his flow or structure

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation. - Ambiguous

Battle Record
    0-1
    Ok.......................thanks For Da Vote Uppin #3

get ya voting on

Da Ill'est
    v/multiplex

He had creativity and better wordplay, dizgize sound like "mali bo most wanted'" lol.. no hate fam
    you just need to come harder and work on ur vocublary fam..

need votes http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151393 http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150895

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation. - Ambiguous

Battle Record
    0-1
    Uppin #4................................................ ......word

get ya voting on

Battle Record
    9-2
    Both were pretty good but I see multiplex coming out on top. Slayers-Box needs to take a fucking chill pill and needs to cool down. Only the internet.
    - u n r e a L -
    . . . and yet still keep shit real

the one since '99

Battle Record
    29-26
    k sorry but i saw that one of the votes got dq'd.....

amby did you not see magics vote? but honesly people need to stop bullshiting on what they writing to make it look like you actually liked the verse and got something out of it, multiplex did the verse again so we could read it, and dude said he couldn't read it still?? some DR going on , an i dunno if you still need votes on this cuz the kid got banned right? for what recycling. so i dunno
    ANNIHILATION
    OR
    DESTRUCTION

Battle Record
    34-13
    Quote Originally Posted by -Moe-
    weak battle but multi wins cuz he came way less played and was a bit creative with it and diz came plain wack and selfglorifying he came played and i didnt like his flow or structure

multi was original and had creativity in it and had his punchlines stand out that way,diz came played and his punches were weak compared to what multi had,diz didnt rhyme in some of his lines which i thought was wack so my vote goes to multi

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    Multiplexed is DQ'ed for excessive upping.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot