User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Mag- Week 1

Banned
    Battle Record
    14-7

Mag- Week 1

Macabre and Friends’ dope-assed mahfacken mag, nahmsayen?

Fantastic. Exactly why the first Jr. wasn’t that successful, all of the godamn newbs aren’t even showing up for their battles. That’s pretty lame, kids. It takes like 15 minutes to type up a decent verse, and you decide not to show =/. We’re doing this for YOU. This is a league meant to help kids elevate and become viable contenders in regular LLL. Most of the battles last weeks had no-shows in ‘em, and it just makes this whole league a bit boring, nahmsayen? So show up, you tards. Make this ish fun and beneficial to everyone, cuz that’s what it’s for. Its up to you to show up and elevate though, we can’t do it for ya.

Having said that, say hello to our new mods, Enough and Com. Both are experienced on the site and with battling, and should do an ill job with the league. Like I said though, they can’t do it alone. Already, some changes are being made. There are specialty matches popping up every week, and I’m sure there’s more to come. I most definitely see some potential in this league. Don’t put elevating into LLL past yourself, as many successful LLL battles made their start in Jr. You just need to keep practicing; showing up for your battles and making a consistent effort to drop dopely.

That’s about it for this little blurb. Let’s try to make this week dope, peeps. I mean, it can only go up from last weak, nahmsayen?

- Mac

Match Reviews
    ----

Aight, before I get started in this, let me give you some warning. I’m not gonna be super-nice and flowery with these Reviews. These are meant to be critique, and to help you elevate. I won’t be outright mean, but I’ma say what I think will help you, without dancing around the truth. Let’s get started.

I-Hova vs. Daz

Daz dropped a nice verse, all in all. As you will see later on in this mag, he had a bunch of relatively dope lines. I really can’t give much advice to Daz, as he has proven that he can already hold his own with the verse he dropped in this battle. I-Hova, the first advice I can give you is to drop the apostrophes and dashes in your verse. That shit doesn’t add anything to your verse and is just newbish =/. Also, don’t explain your lines- you shouldn’t have to. If your punches are dope, people will get them in the first place. Having said that, your actual punches weren’t bad. You just need to be a bit more creative with them, and less cocky overall until you can back it up. Like, you just weren’t being very witty. Your punches were just sort of, ’blah’. Follow my advice and you’ll become a contender though. Winner: Daz

Neuro vs. Serum

Serum, you came surprisingly decent in this match. You had a couple of decent punches in your verse, but really, nothing stood out that much. My advice is to be a bit more creative with your punches. Like, they were mostly hitting, but they were nothing special or exciting. You definitely have potential though, because I can tell you were trying to be witty, and you were mostly successful. With some practice, I think you’ll become decent. Oh yea, and your structure is a bitch sketchy..not a big fan of the huge ‘……’s in your verse..that’s just personal preference though. Neuro, the thing that kills you the most is your structure. Like that paragraph at the beginning of your verse? WTF was that. You definitely have some potential, as you can be pretty witty and have some nice wordplay, but you should focus less on multis and wordplay and focus more on direct punches. Your lines are also usually pretty stretched, so cut down on em. Just try to fix your structure, and you should do pretty well. Winner: Serum

Woogsta vs. Ace of Aces

Woogsta, you’ve actually elevated quite a bit in the recent past. I’ve noticed that your punches have gradually been getting harder and more creative. Props. Having said that, some of your punches are a bit played. It isn’t really bad, but you should be a bit more creative, and make your punches are worded so they are the most direct and hard-hitting they can possibly be. Your wording is lacking sometimes..but yea, you’re getting better, nahmsayen? Aces, you’re obviously known for being a topical head. It’s cool to see you delving into text. Your verses are usually alright, but nothing special. Like, oftentimes, your punches simply aren’t clever enough, and are played. Like that lesbian punch last week? That ish was so played. Anyways, you should just try to be more witty and unique with your punches. Both of you guys should become contenders with time, though. Oh yea, don’t use Dizzle punches, you homos =/. Winner: Ace (even though I personally think Woogsta won.)

Voice vs. Main Event

First things first, its just a cosmetic thing, but you should drop the “!”s at the end of each punch..just seems a bit gay =/. Your verse was alright, but it stood out to me as being terribly worded. Like, that second punch was not only played, but it was sooooo shittily worded. Just try to be as direct as you can with your punches. Also, some of your shit was played. Like, I know you’re new to the site, but even you should assume that that second bar was played out as Enough’s rectum. Sometimes your punches would be creative, and sometimes they would be mad played and boring. Try to be more consistent. Fucka Main Event ;_;. Get rid of all of the godamn quotation marks in your verses, makes them unreadable. You were like..putting quotes to emphasize the wit in your punches, when they really weren’t witty in the first place =/. Just work on the basics, creating unique and hard-hitting punches. Keep working. Winner: Voice

Macabre vs. Urbanreelist

Obviously I won’t talk about myself, so I’ll go straight to Urb’s verse. He came decently well, and is improving weekly. He had a couple of decent punches in his verses..like, the Celestial one was decent. However, you’re usually really inconsistent with your verses. You’ll have like 2 or 3 decent punches, then the rest will be..meh. So yea, basically, just work on consistency.

Rule vs. TheMC vs. UnXtatic

UnXtatic first. Your verse was the best of the three I thought. Most of your punches were hitting pretty hard, and the ones that weren’t were at least pretty witty. Actually, I liked your verses..however, some of your punches were a bit lame..not hard hitting or witty (like the anime one). Basically, you just need to learn what is filler and what isn’t, and only keep the best stuff in your verse. So yea..if I was going to tell you to improve anything, it would be your wording, as it’s a bit sketchy in some areas. MC, first of all..please don’t add random caps to your verse..makes that shit look gay as hell. Basically, your verse relied too much on wordplay, and you didn’t have enough punches. Wordplay is good if you have mean punches as well..but you didn’t really. Rule had an average verse IMO. The biggest problem with his verse was that it was too basic. Like, some of your punches were hitting, but most of them weren’t. Oftentimes, they were simply too simple or obvious. Essentially, you were the opposite of the MC. Ok punches, not enough wordplay. Winner: UnXtatic.

God vs. Methodz

Not much to talk about in this one. Basically, both dropped noshow verses. God won, but forfeited the win to Methodz. Winner: Methodz.

Dough Hostile vs. Booty Fan

Dough Hostile was a faggot and didn’t show up for this battle, even though I PMed everyone in the league, telling them that battles were up =/. Booty Fan dropped…well..booty. Obviously he didn’t really try though. Winner: Booty Fan.

RdotC vs. $pitacular

Coulda been a dope battle, but wasn’t., cuz neither showed. Gay.

Sdizzle vs. Paremik.

Double no-show. Double Faggotry.

Prohibited vs. Versatility.

WTF@these double no-shows =/

KonQuest vs. Focal Point

Haven’t seen Kon around here for ages =/. Double noshow.

Emulated vs. Kerr

Yep. Kerr’s a retard. Em wins.

MetaFourical vs. Boogie

Meta wins cuz he’s not half-retarded ;_;.

Se7en vs. Efusive

Wow, what a surprise. No-show win for Efusive.

LyricalMadness vs. Lil Tra

=/. Lyrical wins.

Yahweh vs. Zone Out

Zone Out is banned, so Yahweh won.

BOOURNS AT ALL OF THE NOSHOWS. SHAPE UP.

Top 6 Punches of the Week

Celestial supplied me with the original list, but I edited it a bit to make it a little more balanced. My bad Celestial =/. Also, unlike Smoka’s mag, noshow verses can still make the top 10 punches…There wasn’t enough good punches to make a top 10 this week, so I made a top 6.

Top 6 Punches

6. Continue losing, this constipated bastards full of shit,
    the type to make N' stumble during acts
    ....................the way we'll all laugh at Euro trip. .
    - Serum vs. Neuro

5. the boring one? you're tiring & wack... dammit ya nerd
    u dont need fast connection to get band-width the herbs
    - feeble minded vs. Sdizzle

4. I'll leave ya writer's block widda zipcode, make ya brain atoms split
    cuz like charity volunteers durin Xmas,
    ........................u can rap all u want, but u'll neva have the gift
    - UnXtatic vs. Rule/The MC

3. Wanted competion, instead i got a herb like Ace of Aces
    Only time he'd come out on top after 'ten' is if i take the faces
    -Woogsta vs. Ace of Aces

2. Urban's the biggest bitch to his namesake..n that ain't easy to win..
    cuz the Realist wore lipstick n you're STILL more girly than him.
    - macabre vs. Urbanreelist

1. IT's on, in the end hova you can get gone..
    Im the stepping stone that you broke your fucking hip on...
    - daz vs. I-Hova

Verse of the Week- Daz vs. I-Hova.

Battling me? Im another hurdle on the road kid..
    you were wearing my patience thin, and then you froze bitch…
    Not the hardest on the site, in fact your quite soft son…
    Said I was pushing your buttons.. I was just looking for the off one..
    Text aint for you Hova, Its just another faze…
    Said ur the hottest on the market, the barcode said your underage..
    Get ur ass kicked in fact kid I could use my ass licked..
    And I’d quote and feed but my verse cant handle the wackness..
    IT’s on, in the end hova you can get gone..
    Im the stepping stone that you broke your fucking hip on...
    Of course im predicted to win..knock it the fuck off..
    Chuz i was just getting to the point.. when hova fainted from blood loss...

Not really much to choose from this week, but Daz dropped a pretty nice verse this week. He was creative throughout and had some good punches in it. Hopefully there will be more verses to choose from next week =/. Props Daz.

SDIZZLE’S DOPE ASS MOFO PREDICTIONS- NO HOLDS BARRED BIOTCH =/

guv'nor vs. meta4
    ok, ive heard that guv'nor is illtalic, so with that being said i believe that this should be pretty one sided with the advantage goign to guv'nor.

versatility vs. nuero
    nuero drops pretty much garbage consistenly, but he is still very new to the rapbattle battling system, and he often never drops a personal in a battle while versatility is pretty decent, not all that great though, but it should be an easy match for him.

tim corleone vs. booty fan
    im not quite sure how booty fan got a win last week, he normally isn't very good which is why his activity is now limited to the lll junior scene. im not to sure of tim corleone, havent seen much of him before, but if he can drop anywhere near decent, it should be an easy win for him

menolin vs. emulated
    menolin used to be real good (except when i eliminated him from lll jr. a while back) but when he wants to, he can usually drop a few good lines... emulated is good now, and i can easily picture him winning this if menolin doesn't try.

elwood vs. enough
    elwood is the runner up in the 1-2 punch, and is an up and comer...... he can form a nice 1-2, but does he have enough to form a whole verse... im not sure, and enough thinks hes really good, but hes kind of fooling himself....

leaveittobeaver vs. woogsta
    woogsta will win this match if he puts in some effort.... what kind of name is
    leaveittobeaver.... he should just cuz of his name

telekinetic vs. voice
    i remember tele from a while back, i dont know who voice is...so tele wins.

jem vs. sdizzle
    me win

se7en vs. lyrical madness
    se7en has always been pretty good, i believe has champ once a while ago
    maybe, im not even sure..... anyways, i think he is the overwhelming favorite in this battle.

main event vs. unxtatic
    ..... who? ... unxtatic

sporadic vs. methodz
    methodz, cuz i actually know who he is, never heard of sporadic

socrates vs. celestial
    socrates is a cat from rv, and he is actually not to bad, i read a verse of his from a tourney. celestial is good, but he thinks hes better than he actaully is... should be a close battle, but im goign with Socrates.

urbanreelist vs. efusive
    efusive hands down wins this battle.... hes just overall better in every sense

olivernet vs. ihova
    i-hova is actually showing to be pretty good, lets see if he can continue it to this week
    v- i hova

serum vs. boogie
    ? boogie cuz i like his name

prohibited vs. focal point
    focal point will win, i have faith in him.

the mc vs. kerr
    steve kerr sucks, and so does plain kerr.... v the mc.

rule vs. dough hostile - i rule, so this rule is meant to be broken.... < now that could be a good punch
    v/ dough hostile

yehweh vs. macabre
    macabre cuz im on his team..... well unless im the onyl decent one on his team, then
    feebs wins

seb blatter vs aces of aces
    lol at the neame seb blatter..... aces wins this with ease
    Interview ‘o the week!

My Bad peeps. I originally interviewed Daz, but I lost it..so I interviewed Celestial this week instead. Aw Well.

The Celestial 01: iight go
    turdleytoadstool: ight
    turdleytoadstool: so, Celestial, sup diggy dog?
    The Celestial 01: obviously not your net lingo
    The Celestial 01: ;-)

turdleytoadstool: '_', ANYways
    turdleytoadstool: what you think about the wack amount of noshows last week?
    The Celestial 01: i think that its wack, if they sign up for a leage they should show, its not that hard to type 10 lines, i think a new rule should be in effect that if you no show, you are banned for a week, its crazy how many no shows there were
    turdleytoadstool: yea..I think there was 4 or 5 completed battles in total. Shit is ridiculous. Anygays, whatchu think of the new mods so far?
    The Celestial 01: Daz and com will do a dope job, even though somebody offered to help before com ;-). The league will be run good by these 2, they just need to get shit straight on these no shows, they really bring the leauge down
    turdleytoadstool: Oh fo sho. Anywho...who do you think is gonna be the first champ?
    The Celestial 01: Daz would be my first thought, but you never know, anything could happen, along with myself maybe actually trying in the leauge.
    turdleytoadstool: yea..on that token, what's your opinion on vets, and LLL heads, partaking in Jr.?
    The Celestial 01: well i think its a great idea that LLL heads are in jr, just not to much of them. With lll head in jr, it will give the newer upcomming battlers of jr some competition, and will cause them to have to step up their game, making them elevate. With out any comp. how are you going to get any better?
    turdleytoadstool: Yea, true that. Ight..so who are some of the contending heads in Jr. this season, off the top of your dome?
    The Celestial 01: *Cheats and goes to view Jr forum*
    turdleytoadstool: lolz
    The Celestial 01: Elwood, myself, booty fan, efusive, methodz, and menolin
    turdleytoadstool: ;__________________;
    The Celestial 01: ohh and of course yourself
    turdleytoadstool: ^______^
    turdleytoadstool: ight, now we're gonna do some old skool shit like Smoka did, nahmsayen? I'll say two things, n you pick between 'em.
    turdleytoadstool: ight, let's get crackin.
    turdleytoadstool: Nas or Jay-Z
    The Celestial 01: Nas, Jay-z's a biter who looks like the inside of my ass crack
    turdleytoadstool: lol
    turdleytoadstool: ight
    turdleytoadstool: Halle Berry or Beyonce?
    The Celestial 01: Halle
    The Celestial 01: Close though

turdleytoadstool: Feebs or Chrit?
    The Celestial 01: Talent Wise, or what?
    turdleytoadstool: I will not specify >
    turdleytoadstool: just pick!
    The Celestial 01: im goin to eat something, bb in 10
    turdleytoadstool: wtf ;_;
    Last edited by >Inertia>; October 18th, 2004 at 08:37 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    socrates vs. celestial
    socrates is a cat from rv, and he is actually not to bad, i read a verse of his from a tourney. celestial is good, but he thinks hes better than he actaully is... should be a close battle, but im goign with Socrates.

i have defended for you before, but now i see why everyone thinks your so gay.

when the fuck did i say i was any good at all in a serious manner? when? i have never claimed to be dope, and when i say it i am just fucking around, blah, dont judge me you dont know me, ive never said 3 words to you untill now.. blah, then you pick yourself over jem, and say im the one with the ego and think im better then i really am? lmao you fucking hypocrite, it just pisses me off some times that people judge other people, and speak for them saying what they do and dont when they have no idea.. blah, continue on to ride socrates dick, who do realise our battle is a gimmick match too rofl.

go post some more pics in EI and get sonned some more.. attention whore.
    Last edited by Cels; October 18th, 2004 at 08:41 PM

Thanks for the comments mac, good mag ... Im adabting to this style im from HF so im elevating fast.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins
    ^^ word to celestial...dizzle sed I'm not good? yet he's lossed to me 7 out of 9 times, adn once in audio...
    kid is a fuckin joke. i havent tried to drop a dope verse on this site in like 2 months, just had enough time, dont matter tho, i'm leavin the site in a week neway, ta ta

oh btw, nice mag
    Last edited by Meks.; October 18th, 2004 at 08:49 PM

yea, mag is dope, besides the predictions

unXtatic
    Honestly, i aint neva read the mag befo....n wow, shit is tight yo....yall did a real nice job...daps

Battle Record
    20-6
    Ha dizzle is a hater
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

^ Dope avy.

Mac hit me up on aim - o mike ra fone o

Battle Record
    33-54
    Quote Originally Posted by Booty Fan
    ^^ word to celestial...dizzle sed I'm not good? yet he's lossed to me 7 out of 9 times, adn once in audio...
    kid is a fuckin joke. i havent tried to drop a dope verse on this site in like 2 months, just had enough time, dont matter tho, i'm leavin the site in a week neway, ta ta

oh btw, nice mag
    yet i knocked your dumb ass out of LLL

celestial, FUCK YOU
    .. im back

^ You cant talk. when you posted your audio - you ended ur reptutation...and yeah im new but i heard that wack shit.

Battle Record
    33-54
    Quote Originally Posted by Serum
    ^ You cant talk. when you posted your audio - you ended ur reptutation...and yeah im new but i heard that wack shit.
    lol @ 35 posts..... if i dont care what someone with 5,000 posts says...

why would i care what u say?
    .. im back

Obviously if a post count to you is a diss - then you need a break from the rapboards, kiddie.

Battle Record
    33-54
    Quote Originally Posted by Serum
    Obviously if a post count to you is a diss - then you need a break from the rapboards, kiddie.
    again LOL @ being 15 and calling someone kiddie.....

this fuckers funny

lmao @ trying to be hard online

wow.... just wow
    .. im back

Battle Record
    20-6
    why is there so much drama. this is a mag thread. theres a beef thread. take it there and stfu.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Quote Originally Posted by sdizzle
    yet i knocked your dumb ass out of LLL

celestial, FUCK YOU
    i was in LLL?

when?