User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 234

Thread: Homosexuals

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichwise
    And Celestial, you CAN help it. I've been gay a few times. You can too.
    Help him stick it in..
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    7-6
    sublime you disapointed me with your answer. you said that the government shouldn't and can't be allowed to control wheter or not the church marries gay people. then how is it that when churches do marry a homsexual couple it is not regonized by the state. you were very conterdictory in your answer. i don't believe there is anything wrong with gay marrige. it affects me in no way, positive or negitive. the only thing the acceptence of gay marrige would do is increase equality. Narrow mindedness on this matter is very similiar to brown vs the board of education in the fifties. back then it was taboo to have black kids in the same schools as whites. and this was a heated topic just like gay marrige. now we look back on segragation in schools and laugh at how stupid it was. just think in fifty years will our nations perspective change on this matter the same way it did on segragation?
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-12
    You've said nothing except that you don't care because it doesn't affect you...you're reflecting the views of the world...i accept the christian worldview...you obviously do not...my view is proper for a christian...and you didn't point out a hypocrisy you just proved yourself wrong...

so a marriage performed by a church is not recognized by the state....

your point is what?

Homosexuality is a sin...people don't seem to understand that...just because people do something doesn't make it right...if a person fell in love with a dog...would it be right?..everyone is so concerned about stepping on someone else's toes...i am taught by the Bible that it is a sin..and i believe that it is a sin and a perversion of God's intended way...therefore i want nothing to do with it...but if anyone says i hate homosexuals they are wrong....

hate the sin, love the sinner...

i love everyone..i have hmosexual friends...btu i tellt hem that their lifestyle choice is in conflict with God's design for life...

and before anyone says judge not lest ye be judged....

that's about condemning people...i don't just look at a gay person and say you're going to hell...i tell them that they are in a sinful behavior that they need to break...

Just because something's done, doesn't mean that it's right...
    Bittersweet

Battle Record
    1-12
    think about a friend who's a thug and kills people and deals drugs...is he right?...no...is it accepted...yes....peopel accept a lot of wrong things...there is nothign and i mean nothing right about killing people and dealing drugs...the whole thug life, hustling..all of that shit is wrong...yet peopel accept it and glorify it....i have to go...
    Bittersweet

Battle Record
    22-7
    I think gay people are entitled to benefits of marriage, and should be allowed civil unions, but marriage is a thin aquainted wit religions, and if ur doin things that are deemed wrong in the religion then u cant expect to have it excepted in churchs. But all in all, gay people should be treated fairly and be able to get civil unions, but churchs should be givin a choice whether they will house the ceremony or not, and if they do they are hypocrits
    Artificial Intelligence

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime D
    think about a friend who's a thug and kills people and deals drugs...is he right?...no...is it accepted...yes....peopel accept a lot of wrong things...there is nothign and i mean nothing right about killing people and dealing drugs...the whole thug life, hustling..all of that shit is wrong...yet peopel accept it and glorify it....i have to go...

is it accepted? no, I think u meant arrested

like they jus walking down the streets holdin the hand of a murder victim

"oh, that's jus Johnny Hustla, he coo... he a killa, bet hey to each his own"

I think Gay Marriage is a lil different dog.... lol

Battle Record
    7-6
    sublime also thug life does not mean selling drugs and killing poeple.

to
    hate
    u
    give
    little
    infants
    fucks
    everyone

THUGLIFE. that's what it means. to a homosexual it may not be a sin. i do not believe in god therefor it is not a sin to me. see how easy that was. you also took my statement about churches out of context. earlier you said that it was the churches right wheter or not they wanted to marry a homosexual couple. by saying this you implied that if the church were willing to do so there should be no further hold up. However, some churches have married gay couples and the marrige was still not regonized by the state.
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by djb

to
    hate
    u
    give
    little
    infants
    fucks
    everyone

THUGLIFE. that's what it means. to a homosexual it may not be a sin. i do not believe in god therefor it is not a sin to me. see how easy that was. you also took my statement about churches out of context. earlier you said that it was the churches right wheter or not they wanted to marry a homosexual couple. by saying this you implied that if the church were willing to do so there should be no further hold up. However, some churches have married gay couples and the marrige was still not regonized by the state.
    Tupac took it in the ass.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Me being a christian the bible says its wrong. That man should only love woman. But in my own mind i dont see what is so wrong. Yea its different to you, but fuck thats thier decision.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7
    I think we should put them all into concentration camps and burn them alive one by one.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by djb

to
    hate
    u
    give
    little
    infants
    fucks
    everyone

its "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone"

Battle Record
    7-6
    my bad that's what i mean't fudge. wtf @ lil hitler lathargic
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

faggots just make me feel sick.. i mean how could you not like girls? i just dont get it yall...

Battle Record
    1-12
    djb....i said u obviously aren't a christian...and at bloom it's unnatural..i mean...it doesn't honestly bother me....but according to my faith it's wrong
    Bittersweet

I haven't posted yet...
    Battle Record
    12-4
    Typical Christian...so you say your bible says its wrong, what if the gay person isnt a Christian??

What if they're Athiest or Buddhist?? You expect them to think homosexuality is a sin, solely to the fact that your bible says its wrong?? Get the fuck out of here.

Keep in mind that the Bible was written over many years, and is based on olden times compared to today.

As a Christian you must follow your bible, but if you're going to claim that Homosexuality is wrong because the Bible says it, then you must follow the other rules, you cant just choose what to follow and what not to follow.

So if you're going to be against homosexual marriage [I am very pro-gay marriage by the way, and I'll explain why later on] you must also be against such things as follows:

The Bible says that women are forbidden to teach and forbidden to speak in church, so why dont you go on a big rant about how female teachers in your school should be kicked out, or about how females do a reading in church??

1 Timothy 2:11-15 "Let a woman learn quietly with complete submission.I do not allow a woman to teach, neither to domineer over a man; instead, she is to keep still.For Adam was first formed, then Eve.And Adam was not deceived, but the woman, since she was deceived, experienced the transgression"

What you have to say about that??
    Last edited by ExceedinglyMachoRapper; October 23rd, 2004 at 12:01 PM