User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 234

Thread: Homosexuals

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichwise
    I can't believe the idiocy in this thread already.

DrejtorMiqësor. I can not speak for the Islam or Hindu. I can speak for Judeo-Christianity. In Judep-Christianity, the abomination of homosexuality is debatable. And fact is, in the bible, there are much worse things. Eating shrimp, lobster, or pork, for example. Is an abomination and is much much worse. Yet I've seen Jews and Christians do such things. By your logic, they are no longer of that faith. Yeah, I've eaten pork before, and in the future I plan to eat lobster. But... I can also slaughter a goat and atone for such sins. Certainly, you understand that just because you break a rule, does not discount one of the faith.

Sublime D. Homosexuality as an abomination is arguable at best. If you understood a lick of hebrew, you'd understand that the actual translation states that one should not perform pagan ritual anal sex. Which is not the same as homosexuality. Moreover, in Christianity, that with many other laws were (apparently) abolished thanks to Jesus. And the only rules you have to follow are the ten commandments. (Which say nothing about homosexuality, but says something about worshiping graven images.)

Your right though that the government shouldn't tell the church that they can perform gay marriages. But neither should it tell them that they can't. Which is what a constitutional ban on gay marriage does.

To compare homosexuality to race isn't that far fetched. In terms of marriage. Back in the old day, interracial marriage was frowned upon. Y'know why? 'Cause black guys are perverts who want to shamelessly fuck white women. It's a filthy fetish and should be abolished. (Hopefully my sarcasm is not lost.)

Moreover, anal sex has nothing to do with homosexuality. Only twenty percent of gay men perform it. Lesbian couples and heterosexual couples perform it as well. And of course, the mouth is no place for genetalia neither, are you against oral sex?

Cars go against nature as well. And guess what? If everyone drove, the world would die out. And not just humans.

Smoking is the same way. And it is a personal lifestyle. Should they not be allowed to marry?

Obviously you're too dense to catch the humor in my post, and your own idiocy will of course only be reflected on me for even trying to lamen it out for you. But surely you catch my drift.
    Wow... your pretty smart... seriously.

all i gots to say is that churches shouldnt perform gay marriages cuz it goes against most bibles or books or faith... but in terms of a legal union and all that... thats fine aslong as Imperial1 stops puttin her name at the end of every post

Battle Record
    1-12

DrejtorMiqësor. I can not speak for the Islam or Hindu. I can speak for Judeo-Christianity. In Judep-Christianity, the abomination of homosexuality is debatable. And fact is, in the bible, there are much worse things. Eating shrimp, lobster, or pork, for example. Is an abomination and is much much worse. Yet I've seen Jews and Christians do such things. By your logic, they are no longer of that faith. Yeah, I've eaten pork before, and in the future I plan to eat lobster. But... I can also slaughter a goat and atone for such sins. Certainly, you understand that just because you break a rule, does not discount one of the faith.

Sublime D. Homosexuality as an abomination is arguable at best. If you understood a lick of hebrew, you'd understand that the actual translation states that one should not perform pagan ritual anal sex. Which is not the same as homosexuality. Moreover, in Christianity, that with many other laws were (apparently) abolished thanks to Jesus. And the only rules you have to follow are the ten commandments. (Which say nothing about homosexuality, but says something about worshiping graven images.)

Your right though that the government shouldn't tell the church that they can perform gay marriages. But neither should it tell them that they can't. Which is what a constitutional ban on gay marriage does.

To compare homosexuality to race isn't that far fetched. In terms of marriage. Back in the old day, interracial marriage was frowned upon. Y'know why? 'Cause black guys are perverts who want to shamelessly fuck white women. It's a filthy fetish and should be abolished. (Hopefully my sarcasm is not lost.)

Moreover, anal sex has nothing to do with homosexuality. Only twenty percent of gay men perform it. Lesbian couples and heterosexual couples perform it as well. And of course, the mouth is no place for genetalia neither, are you against oral sex?

Cars go against nature as well. And guess what? If everyone drove, the world would die out. And not just humans.

Smoking is the same way. And it is a personal lifestyle. Should they not be allowed to marry?

Obviously you're too dense to catch the humor in my post, and your own idiocy will of course only be reflected on me for even trying to lamen it out for you. But surely you catch my drift.

first off..you are wrong abotu only havign to follow the ten commandments...im not just a sunday christian...im studied in my apologetics and biblical history....plus i read the bible...it is true that a new covenant was established when Jesus was resurrected....and most of the jewish law was abolished...but it's not true that the ten commandments are the only laws we have to follow....

i did not say that the gov't has the right to ban it...i said they have no jurisdiction....it's up to the churches..and the chirstian church will nto allow it...i am aware that certain methodist orders and some episcopalian churches condone it, but...thas their decision..i jsut think that the gov't shoudl stay out of it..the voters have no say..no one does bu tthe church abotu whther or not the church will perform gay marriages...marriage is between a man and a woman..period....

actually..i think all anal sex is wrong..oral sex is a perversion too, i have never indulged either ...im a virgin...don't try to paint me as a hypocrite..i have the right to hold a moral superiority to the vast majority of the people on this site..im a virgin who's never kissed...never drank nor used any drug...i don't even use painkillers...and lmao at 20percent...you said of homosexual couples..this particular one applies mainly to males....also...your numbers are based on what?...a poll of maybe 100, 1000 couples at best probably...

really though...if it were purely my opinion...i really don't mind that much..i have gay friends...i don't shun people..but i believe in my faith..and christianity teaches that homosexuality is wrong...i see what you're saying about the selective scriptural adherence of many modern christian denominations..and that's another topic all in itself...but...i believe homosexuality is unnatural...and gay marriage is not within the government's jurisdiction...the supreme court justices love to make policy from the bench and exceed the intended scope fo their power....but again..that's another issue in itself....

my bottom line...homosexual marriage...is not the government's decision...and what a person's sexual choice is....is on their conscience...i don't judge anyone (and don't come at me saying i called it an abomination..i did not..i was quoting christian teaching)....i don't have the right to judge anyone...

ionno...i prolly didn't explain myself well enough...but..ill prolyl have more to say later...

o...and yes i caught ur sarcasm...it was noted...understood...and taken into account
    Bittersweet

Battle Record
    3-1
    At least you give a good argument. Big ups for that.

I must admit that I made a judgement on Judeo-Christians who are selective on what parts of the bible they follow. I apologize. However, if the case is not that all laws except the ten commandments were abolished, then I would like to learn more. (If you do not wish to put it on this thread, you can make a new one or PM me.)

I also made the assumption you, like most people, would be down with oral sex. I apologize for that too.

I'm guessing then, based on your bottom line, that while I believe homosexuality is ok, and you believe it to be wrong, that we both can agree that a constitutional ban on it is wrong? After all, it's basicly the government telling the churches what to do.

Post Script: WHAT THE FUCK? When did I ever get halfway near nice? TOTALLY FUCKING GAY!

Also, where does it say homosexuality is wrong? I know of only two verses, and they are mistranslated at best.
    Last edited by Civilized Rebel; October 12th, 2004 at 11:48 PM

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    watch Chris Rock kids

If marriage is SOOOOO sacred, then why do we have shows like who wants to marry a millionaire & the bachelor yo?

NAMsayn

but yeah yo, i on't care if they come together as two

cause i have a gay uncle, & i love him to death

Battle Record
    3-1

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    heres some verses lichwise...
    http://www.biblebb.com/files/tniv/HOMOSEX.NIV

but this is the Catholic church's stance on homosexuality in a nutshell...

Homosexuals are not evil or wrong. Homosexual acts are sinful because sex is only to take place inside of wedlock. Marriage is a sacrament that takes place between a man and a woman to devote their lives to one another inorder to raise a family. Homosexuals cannot concieve children together and can't even adopt. Sex is also an act created for the purpose of concieving a child. Homosexual acts can never produce a child.

Battle Record
    3-1
    I figured I'd get those references. The part about Sodom and Gomorrah was about rape, not about homosexuality. And the part in Leviticus was about ritual pagan anal sex, not about homosexuality. (Back in Leviticus, God was giving them rules to keep them safe in a strange land, and not to end up like the folks there. Kosher foods for example would have made them sick. Really, only the jews of that day and age should follow such laws, homosexuality or not.)

As for the catholic churches stance... no condoms, no vasectomies, and no old people neither. I hope their consistent in that respect at least.

Also, homosexual acts don't have to occur out of wedlock. It says in Corinthians that it's better to let two wed than to live in sin.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^its really an issue of how the church interprets the sacrament of marriage and the useful bounds of sex. it has nothing to do with anyone actually being gay. in the catholic church homosexual acts are as sinful as heterosexual acts outside of wedlock. its really wrong by default. and the bible verses... i was just giving you the ones that people would reference. I just google searched it. It's really of no consequence as far as my beliefs are concerned. i didnt even look at what they referenced.

but yea the church is against all forms of birth control and masterbation (as a self-pleasure). but it IS the priviledge of a married couple to indulge in sexual activity even if they are unable to concieve or are too old. the inability to concieve a child do to a disability or old age is God-willing. that might be slightly hypocritical, but the whole concept isn't an important enough topic to be that harsh when it comes to technicalities, plus it still has to do with being in a sacred bond with your partner which comes with certain priviledges.

flump
    opey said he will have sex with a girl that looks like him....

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^lol u said ud hit it right after me

Battle Record
    16-3
    Do I think homosexuality is wrong? Yes, it is against humankind's advancement and growth.

Do I hate homosexuals? No, they can't control it, and it doesn't affect me. It is like asking a straight guy to be gay.. not going to happen. Homosexuals can't change.

Do I think homosexuals should get married? Yes, but only in a legal sense. Unless there is a religion out there that permits homosexual marriage, they have no place in religion. But they do deserve the legal benefits of marriage, regarding ownership etc etc

One thing I'm strongly against though is gay couples adopting children. They can be gay all they want, but raising a child in a gay environment will only result in more homosexuals IMO.

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0

If I ate pork once or twice thats cool. But if I had my life revolve around eating pork I would have lost my faith.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    7-1
    I'm goin to start a gay religion with The End, Bounce, Opey, and Mike. All are welcome to prod through our ways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce
    I'm goin to start a gay religion with The End, Bounce, Opey, and Mike. All are welcome to prod through our ways.
    That really Lloyd banks in your sig?
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Like yo punk ass gone come get at me in Texas. Fuck outta here ya wanna be hard walking message board joke.
    Battle Record
    0-3
    'Cause black guys are perverts who want to shamelessly fuck white women. It's a filthy fetish and should be abolished. (Hopefully my sarcasm is not lost.)
    Okay I didn't see the sarcasm in that. How bout u just say that men PERIOD are perverts. There were hella more black women being raped by white men back in that day.

Imperial1
    "Violent rhymes behind the screen is nothing but shit unseen/
    If you ovulated soap chick, you still couldn't "come clean"" Imperial1

<--Don't let the DQ loss fool ya. Wack ass credit system. Fuck a rb vote!

So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit