User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16
Showing results 226 to 234 of 234

Thread: Homosexuals

Battle Record
    3-1
    The problem is, people believe that by giving gays rights, it will turn the whole world gay and we'll die out.

According to some, homosexuals ARE hurting people.

And don't forget, they're all pedophiles. *cough*sarcasm*cough*

TURBAN
    ya know i don't really care... its like what the hell gives me the right to say what people can do and can't do all because of what i think? yea jus leave ppl alone and let em live

Arohanui :)
    lol.....i mean really i find it almost amusing how worked up people get over homosexuals. If your not gay then I dont c why u should care, unless ur scared that you are actually really undercover gay so you try to act totally against homosexuals to supress it (i dont know if that makes sense?)
    The only thing that we should be caring about is how much prejudice gay people are getting from society....give them a break people!!!! Imagine being in love with someone in a society where everyone else is allowed to get married except for u....its just totaly crazy....

Battle Record
    1-12
    have fun..you can all go ahead and enjoy your do nothign lives..don't stadn for things just because people aren't being hurt....but my opinions really don't reflect your views..so i don't expect you to agree with me...i believe it's wrong...i don't hate or shun anyone, but i believe homosexuality is wrong...
    Bittersweet

Arohanui :)
    but i am standing for something silly! i am standing up for gays!! lol
    i can see where u are coming from though
    arohanui (much love!)

Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime D
    have fun..you can all go ahead and enjoy your do nothign lives..don't stadn for things just because people aren't being hurt....but my opinions really don't reflect your views..so i don't expect you to agree with me...i believe it's wrong...i don't hate or shun anyone, but i believe homosexuality is wrong...
    So... if nobody is being hurt. And YOU believe it to be wrong, what should be done? Round them up? Concentration camps? Shoot on sight?

Seriously. What the fuck. You believe it wrong. Wrong like what? Wrong like murder? No, murder hurts people. Wrong like theft? No, theft hurts people. Wrong like graffiti? Even graffiti hurts people.

What is it wrong like? It's wrong like jumping up and down on the sidewalk every ten steps. That hurts nobody.

Seriously. Nobody is being hurt. NOTHING wrong is occuring. The only crime being committed is sodomy, performed only by twenty percent of homosexuals, and just as near large of a percent of HETEROSEXUALS as well, and only in certain states.

What do you honestly expect we should do about it? Shoot them?

You can't exactly convert them y'know. Do you see yourself being gay any time soon? No. Lichwise, I don't think they see themselves being straight anytime soon.

What should be done? Nothing. It's not a problem. Do you think the whole world is going to go gay or something? If anything, that would be a blessing. The planet could do without a rescources raping species like humanity.

Battle Record
    1-12
    stop trying to villanize me...I've granted your views respect, even though I rarely agree with most of them...i'd appreciate the same courtesy...now in response to your mini rant, i've never advocated, suggested, or supported violence of any kind against any group for any reason...it's asinine for you to even suggest that for satirical purposes...

i think legal homosexual marriage would be the beginning of the end of the family structure in the united states...as a matter o ffact, forget the beginning...it begun with a lot of modern practices...

the judeo christian family struture is being wiped out....

most of you coudl care less...but it is the begnning of the ruin of this nation..
    Bittersweet

Battle Record
    3-1
    I apologize. I honestly didn't realize how much I'd written. Nor did I intend for it to come out the way it did. But this subject irks me.

All I'm saying is... if it's wrong, what should be done about it?

Legal homosexual marriage is hardly going to be the beginning of the end of the judeo-christianic way of life.

First off... it's not that important. What makes THAT lifestyle so much more superior? It's the same train of thought that made people think... "Hey! Those jews are ruining the Germanic way of life."

Retrospectivly after writing that, yeah it kinda sounds like villianizing you. But y'know what? Saying one way is better than an other is kinda of villianic in of itself.

Second, if gays get married, it's not going to mean much for straights. It's not going to corrupt them.

HOW? HOW will it end it?

The same things was said about interracial marriage. But that's never occured. Whites and blacks are still getting married.

And yeah... that last statement might sound like I'm villianizing you again. But discrimination based on unfounded beliefs of others is kind of villianic in of itself.

I respect you too, I'm trying my best not to sound like a jackass. It's just a touchy subject for me. I know none of my homoerotic friends have ever gay-itized anyone and destroyed any civilizations.

Nikkel Bag Lady Fire aka Nikkelz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-1
    I dont feel that gay marriage is wrong...I feel that a "traditional marriage" is between a man and a woman, but who are we really to have controll over that? I also feel that making it illegal is taking it too far because that is dictating what's going on in someone's personal life. What someone does behind closed doors is in privacy and gay people should have the same rights as straight people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<marquee>
    Femcee Destroyer
    </marquee>
    The only chick on RB worth battlin

<center>
    QueenStyle = Skilled sis.