Thread: Fire: The Sadness

KOP

The Sadness

New Beat.....check it Out And Leave Links and I'll Get Back To Ya

www.soundclick.com/koproductions

Battle Record
    37-1
    aiiiit

intro... feeling this... very sad, deep beat.. i could def get on this... the snare could be thicker... eq it or compress it more.. the kick is just fine..

damn i could see a SICK ass story being told about this...

i love this beat dog... honestly this is sick one of the best beats ive heard from you in a long while

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

KOP
    Uppin

Battle Record
    37-1
    stand out btw

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    33-54
    piano is nice

strings are good

snare seems a tad weak

drums are nice...... this beat is fucking nice
    .. im back

Speech is my Hammer Hail the Vibe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-14
    I really don't know how to leave feed on beats. But this beat was REAL REAL nice. I would love rockin' this beat. But I'm broke. Oh well, nice work mayne.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1
    you that shit is straight dont get mad but that shit kinda sounds like the young and the restless theme song at the beggining. hold up wait i might use that dont tell nobody though this site has ears.but good shit
    yall dont want none

ThaIntangible21
    feelin intro, hella melo, reminds of like some real depressin shyt where u just saw ur boy get shot, or u just real alone n depressed. okay back tot he actual beat..

piano good shyt, gives off the right feeling, jut real basic
    drumz hella simple, but real good. they arent 2 harsh or 2 loud nice rhythm
    strings i'm feelin, the play well off the piano keyz
    2nd piano back up melody again gives off the right feeling, nand i loike the facts thats its reall ongoing and doesnt disrupt nething else.. good shyt ko.

KOP
    Thanks Everybody Thats Responded......

sketch45
    that's hot man i peeped it at the other site if i do recall. but big ups man good shit!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Absense's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Piano is sickness... snare is a bit too punchey for my likeing ....strings are nice ...drums coulda been so much niceer and made this alot hotter.. cool change ups ...pretty nice beat. This composed or sampled?

KOP
    Composed.....

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3
    nice synth in the intro and piano play...i like the climb in the synth for the intro...dont knw if im feelin the snare tho good shit...real slow....the drums feel like they more down south than east coast shit....you al over the place wit the piano...sound real good...kinda sounded like they clashed at one point...but its good shit...real simple...but nice!
    PR

[SOUNDCLICK]2959062&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

Up Against the Wind

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1

soundclick is alive! (for now)

okay nice intro, but next time, jus dont put most/all the instruments in the intro, give em a lil taste, then when the beat drops, drop it full force

strings, paino, drums, bass, an all

then later add the 2nd-ary piano
    plus, woulda had a nicer suprise element had you dropped the kick along with the snare...

shit was nice, i liked how the beat kept the same mood, but switched every so often

i love when people do that,
    know what i hate? soundclick's level of quality, hold on lemme hear the hi fi..

(waits...)
    okay, yea lol pretty nice beat..very deep as you know already, i enjoyed most every part of it, wouldnt change a thing aside from ur 'too much info' intro lol

also heard 'get off me'

nice shit to be honest with you
    liked all the lil shit u can only hear if u squint real hard, that little bubbly type noise... love when dudes (or broads for that matter) pay attention to the details in thier music...
    the church bell, nice choice...
    the synthz was pretty good too.
    real strong vibe,
    um, i dunno bout the snare, i liked it...but it seemed a bit weak compared to the music it self, i could be over analyzing that...

shit, while im here...
    'you just dont know..'
    nice beat, the type that makes u wanna keep lisnen to the song cuz ur never sure of what could happen
    the mood could go either way, deep story telling or jus rugged 'u cant fuck wit me' type shit...hm...

'the way'

liked when the piano came in, but u shoulda changed it each 2 bars instead of a 4 bar loop,
    again, nice strong beat....likin the strings
    ur pretty unpredictable man, i noticed (unlike dudes like oh i dunno O-ZONE!) ur beats dont sound the same as each other, thats great lol
    keep up the work

ps, cuz erey one jus throws high pitched strings in thier shit, for thier chorus'... try some deep dramatic type strings on ur next one..

all i ask is a return of the favor
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/djaycaspermusic.htm
    be harsh, i dont need sugar coating. lol
    <center><hr>

yayer.

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    *playing it*

The intro is nice. other than the way i can hear the snares coming in.

pretty nice. I'm glad this was stickied because I actually enjoyed listening to it, and very often I don't. the melodies were all spot on and they actually made me think about what I would spit about if I were writing to it....very often beats don't do this for me, so this is praise.

On a more critical note, I would say (as others have) consider using a different snare. emcees want some hard drums to spit on. the kick is absolutely fine though.

overall good work keep at it.