User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: legacy of blood= jedi mind tricks....

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14

legacy of blood= jedi mind tricks....

1.(intro) an interesting intro mainly just samples blending with more and setting a relaxing pace yet a lil cryptic and gothish.

2.the age of sacred terror=vinnie comes raw with delivery and emotion he seams to feel his violent accusations claiming his ginetic make up basically.
    lyrically what he is actually saying seams to lack jedi edge some places he is so graphic and raw then turns soft and basic....7/10

3.scars on the crucifix=intro is fitting and kind of sets u for his mindstaste as he goes from bragdosious to almost battlish.he flipd the beat perfect and in my mind something truly becoming of the group.9/10

4.death falls (interlude)an eary and scary yet harmonious lil melodic sample.

5.saviorself ft killah priest=i never thought id say this but VINNIES simple format on the track outshined KILLAH which surprices em cause KP is a lyrical god to me.both came good but KP didnt seam to put alot of thought in his verse.8/10

6.on the eye of war ft gza=GZA WHAT! VINNIE was very commanding on this song im not sure what the hell his angle is except violence and muslim knowledge but the song is hot and GZA came with fire on his verse. 7/10

7.darkest throne interlude=very latin yet modern american feel with more samples

8.the worst=is odd a nersary beat meating nightmare style delivery and lyric as VINNIE roars on the track kind turns emmtional in some places then he ruins any kind of cred aspect by switching to violenece again.

9.verses of the bleeding ft des devious=his delivery is reptetive no real creativety like he wrote one long as track to one topic and then ends up chopping it to dif beats while des comes out almost redman sounding in voice.he wasnt bad at all and the song is hot but repetetive. 8/10

10.beyond the gates of pain ft sean price=sean is disapointing to me heltah skeltah was ill but him solo sucks on this.vinnie kept it interesting but still lags horribly from previous JMT albums.7/10

11.fairwell tot he flesh (INTERLUDE)CATCHY AND EERY MELODIC AND COMFORTING ALL IN ONE.

12. and so it burns=catchy actually hot a taste of fight music and club appeal.probably the most radio friendly peace here. 8/10

13 the spirit of hate(interlude) blah

14 no me shalto=he trys to sound smart but his choosing of lyrics doesnt really fit well he is better doing like he did on emo tracks then being a smart thug here. 6/10

15. on the eye of war again nother mix remixed same as before no real change.

16.winds devouring men interlude is fucken hot as hell

17.philospohy of horror=is the shit that shit is shitten on all u shitty assholes !!!!!!!!!!!lol
    10/10
    19 interlude technically last track nice ending.
    20.before the grate collapse has also a hidden song in it but i let u rate that ur damn selves.

all and all im sad to see a group fall sop haistly stoupe is amazing im dick rididng him but VINNIE has all the voice but lost talent and drive.the cd is good and worth hearing but not woerth buying in my opnion. the album has many strong points but many faults and VINNIE is one dimensional not even trying really to rekindle the format we all grew to expect from phillies best fucken group.7/10 and im being generous in my opinion this could of been better seams so rushed.
    Last edited by noncentz; October 1st, 2004 at 04:41 PM
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    17-14
    yeah that saviorself is suchn a fucking dope track

easily best on the cd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    it's so sad to see them falling like this, they need jus back, jmt was my avatar into the world of hip hop, so i will always be a loyal fan, but it still saddens me

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    The More I Listen It Grows On Me But Vinnie Has Seamed To Have Lost Topical Thought And Tries To Battle God Knowledge It Isnt For Him.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    16-3
    Vinnie Paz is pissing me off... He gives the a bad name to Islam

Fucking hypocrit... he says Christians are evil blah blah blah then he talks about forcing people to become Muslims... As a Muslim myself this pisses me off

At least the beats are nice

JMT fell the fuck off. They aren't shit without Jus Allah

FUCK NERD RAP

i agree with wogsta

i find his lyrics offensive though..."fuck a Crucifix...Choking the pope...DNA from the torah and a cloned Jesus"...when Jesus is a prophet in Islam....vinnie is ill, beats are amazing....i would be a fan if he weren't so anti-semetic in his songs...freedom of speech ey?

[soundclick]7091011[/soundclick]

flump
    i have a feeling your overrating it.

im not even motivated to download this cd

I actually thought this album was pretty dope, track 16 was dope. JMT have got some madd skills, I just hope they don't lose this current style cos at the moment imo they are pretty much very dope.
    Net Record

Wins: 12 (11 ko's)
    Loses: 2.