User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Necro article on Eminem and using the N word

B o o G i E
    The word n*gga is slang the word n*gger is racial.

Now if they pronouncing it n*gga there's no problem at all I'm black and don't find if offensive. Also it's how you use the word also now if you say "stfu you n*gga" i would find it offensive but if you 'say stfu n*gga" then nah it's coo.

Battle Record
    8-5
    i dont know man.. i know other blacks that feel differently about what you said.. if that the case then why do blacks get so mad when someone other than us say the word towards each other

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    Lol.
    I bet you go to Necro's Projects, and I bet you they won't have a problem with him sayin it. I bet you can go to New York City, ANYWHERE in NYC and if a white person says Nigga to a black person there wouldn't be a problem. Its not racial in that context, when your having an everyday conversation b/w a white and black person and either both of them are using it or even the white person only is using it.

You wanna know when it's racist ?

I'm going to my friends crib out in manhattan early in the morning, Im too young to drive so im taking the bus. Nobody is on the bus except for a few people going to work. Whatever, so a few stops later, this all white clique comes on to the bus, about 5 or 6 of them. I have my headphones on pretty loud and I'm blarin The Tipping Point. I pause it or whatnot when i get a call on my cell, as I'm talking I hear them joking like, YO WHATUP MY NIGGA, I DONE SHOT 4 HOMIES, YEAH WORD NIGGA/ER ?
    Thats when its racist, to me atleast.
    Thats why I don't get uptight over it. This goes back to that whole J.Lo, Ja shit..lol
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazwon
    Ok...
    But put yourself in a black persons shoes...

If a puerto rican came up to you and called you a "nigger" and told you to go back to Africa...
    You're telling me that since the Puerto Rican's didn't enslave the blacks, you just give him daps and go about your business...?

Puerto Ricans are descendants of the Spanish, and the Spanish sold slaves and operated slave camps...
    Actually, there are few present day puerto ricans who are direct descendants of the spanish. Few of Cubans and Dominicans as well that are direct descendants from the spanish. Most present day Puerto Ricans are actually Hispanic which is a mixture of many culture predominantly native and african, excluding Spanish. BUT THEN OF COURSE... thats Blunt racism right there, thats like telling a Jew that theres an oven and you can fit 6 million of them in there. With that in mind, HOW THE FUCK IS ANYBODY NOT GOING TO GET OFFENDED ?
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Woogsta's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-9
    I jus seen this n gon put in my view on it.

Im part Spanish, but mostly white. Now, some of my friends is white but most is black, like my closest boy is black. Now they all say "wuzz up my ni**a" esp. my black friend, and its aiight cuz we all grown up together so we like family. I never use it even tho i got madd friends in London thats black, and friends in USA that i keep in contact wit from St. Louis, Lousiana, Jersey, Brooklyn etc. that is black too, who call me up n b like "yo wuzz happnin my ni**a" n b like "u can call me ni**a, ur jus a brutha of a different color" but i dont, cept wit maybe 2 who i say "brutha" wit. Everyone else is "my man" or "muhfucka" lol.

To da kids who b sayin "Blacks shouldnt say it if they aint like it" well, y da fuck cant they? They IS black, so they can say it to each other. Like wit me, if a white person said "wuzz up my cracka" i wouldnt care, cuz they white too. All depends on tone and how its said.

Madd kids these days b sayin "ni**a" when they white cuz they dissin em. Unless they b in the hoods wit these people or grown up wit em then whites shouldnt say "ni**a".

That, my people, is word.

Join the thoroughest crew on RB here.

On Vacation, Bitches.

As it's been pointed out in this thread the word Nigger has changed over the years. Black people now use the word Nigga like a greeting. When Black people say "What up Nigga" their basically just saying "What up my man." Nigga and Nigger have developed a difference in meaning, spelling, and pronounciation. Being that Necro grew up around Black people that called eachother and probably him Nigga, it's only natural that he would start to use the word also. And I'm sure because of this a majority of Black people have no problem with him using the word. If he was saying Nigger then things would definately be different, but he's not. I'm Black and I grow up in a mostly Black community where I hear the word Nigga alot. And I know White people who use the word Nigga. And I'm not troubled by it because of the context they use it in and the fact that they grew up around Black people thier whole lives. It all comes down to context. But just because I have no problem with it doesnt mean other Black people don't get offended by it.