User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 66

Thread: Necro article on Eminem and using the N word

Battle Record
    1-0
    am white an i'd never ever say it, n i no yis sed peurto ricans never made slaves outta black ppl fair enuff white ppl did, but that werent us, i agree wit black ppl get offended, but they gotta remember, it werent necro that made slaves outta you, an i think its unfair how some people use that against u
    fuckin punk, pussy fuck you chump, give me a one on one, see if i dont fuck you up

unXtatic
    i feel kinda two-sided bout the usage of the word 'nigga' by peeps that aint black...i'm black, n i mean we can jus keep sayin, "u aint black so dont say that shit" n it will go on as being a word we're sensitive to, nah'mean? we'll jus keep on stressin about it fo years...n it's human nature fo someone to do what they not supposed to, u cant disagree wit me on that...

but i mean...on the otha hand, we can jus allow it to be said as a slang term n not stress ova nothin, n eventually, ova generations i guess, it's gon turn into a word that we jus ignore n not stress ova, ya feel me on that? thaz jus my thoughts on that...

but i think the line's crossed when u have absolutely no place sayin 'nigga'...like if a white dude that i knew (from the streets n has grown up wit black folks n otha minorities) came up to me n said "sup nigga", i mean that would be aight.......but if a white dude from the burbs said that shit, that wouldnt be cool wit me at all, nah'mean? thaz jus how i feel wit that shit.......but the word 'nigger'......i dont even like typin that fuckin word...n nothin, NOTHIN, gits me angrier than when someone calls me that or simply says it in my presence, nuff said

Death To The Infidels The Last Matic's Avatar
    ^ You are confused.

That is all.
    'They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.'

George W Bush Aug 5th 2004

marky
    no i agree wit him

Death To The Infidels The Last Matic's Avatar
    You are irrelevent in my evaluation.
    'They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.'

George W Bush Aug 5th 2004

Uniqueonederful
    What Eminem said was wrong...but this is not another female trying to stick up for him. yes i was fucking offended by him i was a fan of him i wasn't listening to his songs 4 a long time now. we said some things young and old wish we didn't want to say.alot of times we don't think when we say shit...but was u offended when j lo said nigga? or what about benzino he said nigga on some of his songs? or what about fat joe,& cuban link. yo hip hop it's a international thing no matter if u white,blk, puerto rican,chinese whatevea if (nigga) is a slang hip hop word hip hop lovers is going to use it no matter what color.dudes getting mad at him ya'll calling us bitches,hoes,tramps he was one of them hip hop fans thought it's a trend in music and it still is .but nigger and nigga r 2 diffrent things he admit what he said was wrong the vibe magazine asked him have u ever used the word nigga he said no ...probably he did use it around his friends some of us blk people got white friends but if we cool they tend to say what up nigga or nigger and nigga is 2 kinda 2 diffrent sayings but have a common dominator it's still offensive ....but benzino should like not put that shit out there and don't admit himself he uses the nigga word he is a fucking poser he can't rap u own amagazine that is hot but xxl making a run for ya'll money

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1
    no its like ur great great great grandfather gettin raped everyday of his life and ur mom telling YOU to get over it.

You aren't a slave and I'm not a slave owner so why the fuck should I be held responsible to make you feel better about wut ignorant fucks did before I was ever on this earth??
    you're forgetting that slavery was not the only form of opression put on African Americans. the civil rights movement was just about 4 decades ago. before that racism was still all over. shit, there's still opression going on today whether you realize it or not.

anyways, if you are gonna use the word then youre gonna use it. but just realize that there may be some consequences.

the way i see it man my peeps(mexicans) still slaves in this shit illegal aliens and all, no respect do to them and we border this country... so call me a nigga not that im negro but i have no problem callin my niggas nigga the only diffrence between our ancestors is they were pickin cotton we were pickin fruits... slaved.....

Traphfik
    necro isn't from the bronx? Necro is from Brooklyn....dumass, lol, necro is a crazy fuckin crackhead heironhead i doubt he really gives a fuck what people think if he says nigga. use ya head.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    Puerto Ricans arent the ones who made slaves from blak people.
    Ok...
    But put yourself in a black persons shoes...

If a puerto rican came up to you and called you a "nigger" and told you to go back to Africa...
    You're telling me that since the Puerto Rican's didn't enslave the blacks, you just give him daps and go about your business...?

Puerto Ricans are descendants of the Spanish, and the Spanish sold slaves and operated slave camps...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-5
    ^^ word vanja is an idiot dont concern yourself about what "vagina" has to say.. pussy ass faggot.. come down here and call me all the shit you were saying in your post pussy!!

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazwon
    Ok...
    But put yourself in a black persons shoes...

If a puerto rican came up to you and called you a "nigger" and told you to go back to Africa...
    You're telling me that since the Puerto Rican's didn't enslave the blacks, you just give him daps and go about your business...?

Puerto Ricans are descendants of the Spanish, and the Spanish sold slaves and operated slave camps...

mutha fucka if a nigga told me that id rock his cranium...its a matter of respect...

blacks and puerto ricans live and are in the ghetto more so then white people are.....simple fact of life....

blacks went thru slavery and puerto ricans and other hispanics are going thru it today...so its just a question of roots really....blacks and puerto ricans are one in the same...and ther are some puerto ricans who are blacker then black people...

but its all in the backround...

blacks and hispanics have gone thru hard times like the european/white man have never seen.....(except for jews but yall did that to your own people so fuck that)... puerto ricans resemble blacks in the facial features and build more so then anyother race so get the same opression...

open your eyes....altho people dont like to talk about it.....racisum still exists in america...

and damn sure a clean cut white boy with the same credentials will get a job sonner then me or vanga or pair-a-dyce..or any other black or hispanic...

shits sad...really wish it wasint like this but hey..

Lifes a bitch but god forbid she divorce me..

Battle Record
    1-1
    blacks went thru slavery and puerto ricans and other hispanics are going thru it today
    hispanics went through slavery in the past too. when the europeans arrived to the americas they beat, murdered, and raped the natives.

i think it's bullshit how you never hear of what the natives went through when the europeans arrived to the americas...but that's another subject.

tim dim
    lol necros a jew

Battle Record
    8-5
    ^^lol big l said that from what song ive never heard that before

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@