User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 66

Thread: Necro article on Eminem and using the N word

Battle Record
    8-5
    ^^lol stupid.. this is so common.. the reason you shouldnt expect other people to call blacks niggers.. is because of how the word was used against blacks.. its only common sense that if you were any race other than black you would be sensitive in using the word in reference to a black person
    Last edited by MC Sky; September 29th, 2004 at 10:34 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by AF~RICAN ROYALE
    thats like saying...

your uncle raped you analy everday from when you were born to when you were bout 10 years old......

then your mom saying....come on..it happned so long ago...get over it...and go give him a hug..

Get it ?
    no its like ur great great great grandfather gettin raped everyday of his life and ur mom telling YOU to get over it.

You aren't a slave and I'm not a slave owner so why the fuck should I be held responsible to make you feel better about wut ignorant fucks did before I was ever on this earth??

sorry but the other racial thread in EI has got me heated.

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
    no its like ur great great great grandfather gettin raped everyday of his life and ur mom telling YOU to get over it.

You aren't a slave and I'm not a slave owner so why the fuck should I be held responsible to make you feel better about wut ignorant fucks did before I was ever on this earth??

sorry but the other racial thread in EI has got me heated.

agreed..but its just me...i just dont like white guys using the word nigga.....they gonna say it regarless...say one day some white guy comes up to me and says.."whut up my nigga"....and i beat his ass...hes bloody and goes home limping....you think thats gonna stop him?.....nah...

these racist wars are always gonna be going on....due to people like me and vanga who just dont like white people using the word nigga...and because of people like opey and emerge...

but think about this...

black people...they are black no matter what...and they were spit on...beat up..burned...hanged...shot...stabbed...raped...hog tied....and made fun of...

just cause of there skin color and facial features...

there was a time when a black child would go home and cry because he was made fun of at school...i had a friend who tried washing himself with bleach when he was younger cause some white kids made fun of him...

shits sad...

and we turned a word that a whiteman and slave owner used against my ancestors and we made it a form of greeting....

yea

true opey..you didint have nothing to do with slavery....you probably arent even ancestors of any slave owners....but most people only see skin color..just like back then...when a black man had to sit outside in the back of a resturant just to get a meal...eat out of a garbage can...
    and basically...white guys shouldint use it...cause ther is always going to be some ignorant fuck out there with a gun and a chip on his shoulder....

you trying to show love + ignorant black man with a chip = You dead
    Last edited by RXL; September 29th, 2004 at 11:36 PM

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^yea i forgot to even mention that i dont think white people should be using the word. but i also believe black people shouldnt either. its just one more remainder of a time that shouldve never happened.

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Sky
    lol thats so stupid.. so its all about were your from now.. so if you live close to someone you can call them racial slurs.. im black and i think blacks that say nigga are being stupid.. its just a stupid word to say.. i use it sometimes but have been staying away from it..
    You are such a fuckin little bitch. Learn how to read. I ment it has SOMETHING to do with where u from...the puerto rican population is just as big there as the black....if not bigger....and whites....maybe 2%.

Motherfuckers in Ireland dont go around calling each other nigga. U dumb fuck. You just mad cuz i shitted on your audio and told u the truth.

Fuckin kids cant even understand shit and u think u can come in here talking about race relations and other discussions for people who actualy have some knowledge and education. You obviosly dont.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Miss_Jess's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I think it all depends on the context you use it in...if it is used amongs friends, i don't think anyone will see it as "offensive" and thats quite normal...everyone says it and most don't have problem with it. The slavery thing was nasty and stuff but get over yourselves, they treated your ppl badly, real badly but things change...and so did the word, i don't think it has a real offensive meaning unless you really use it to bring someone down but it has indeed developed in slang. So i don't see a problem with white/spanish/chinese/ whatever people using the term to talk to their friend or sumthing...

Open Mics:

Poems:

Battle Record
    8-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    You are such a fuckin little bitch. Learn how to read. I ment it has SOMETHING to do with where u from...the puerto rican population is just as big there as the black....if not bigger....and whites....maybe 2%.

Motherfuckers in Ireland dont go around calling each other nigga. U dumb fuck. You just mad cuz i shitted on your audio and told u the truth.

Fuckin kids cant even understand shit and u think u can come in here talking about race relations and other discussions for people who actualy have some knowledge and education. You obviosly dont.

lol what does my audio have to do with anything? i dont see you droppin any audios kid.. all i see you doing is hangin on mike hoseas dick like the little faggot that you are.. your not shit kid.. your nothing.. learn to read? i read what you said .. what you were basically saying was that since big pun and them live around blacks they have the right to use a racial slure.. while someone that doesnt live around blacks doesnt have the right to use a racial slure hahaha faggot.. anyone with a brain unlike your gay ass knows how truely stupid that statement is.. and really what truth to you have to my audio? you said that you thought my shit was horrible? thats shitting on my audio? lol yeah ok.. also thats a damn opinion dumbshit.. everyone sees things differently what you find as a truth someone else finds otherwise.. and like i said i havent seen you come out with anything .. so please just shut the fuck up and keep on typing on your damn computer .. your worthless

vanja= pussy.. c section cocksucking hoe.. stfu
    Last edited by MC Sky; September 30th, 2004 at 12:54 AM

_______.________|\_
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

Battle Record
    8-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    It kinda just sounds like he's looking for an excuse to use the word. Trying to justify and find a reason to be allowed to use it. Its kinda gay. Makes it sound like u cant rap without using that word. Im not white and I dont use it. Spanish guys like Bounce and Mike Hosea dont use it.

But I do agree with one thing. It does have alot to do with whee u from. Puerto Ricans like Big Pun and Fat Joe have been side by side with blacks in places like the Bronx for so long and thats why the word is used by all of them. But Necro aint from the Bronx....and neither is most white kids. So no I dont think they should be saying it at all.
    ill quote you dumbass flamer.. "but necro aint from the bronx.. and neither is most white kids. So no i dont think they should be saying it at all" lol how stupid are you.. basically what one can get from that statement is that you feel that if someone lives in the bronx around blacks they can use a racial slur that was used to degrade blacks during slavery.. how stupid is that.. and what the hell does people in ireland have to do with anything.. a racial slur is a racial slur no matter if you live by blacks or if you dont live around blacks you stupid fuck, just because someone is in close proximity of blacks and hears the word all the time does not give them the right to use a racial slur dumbass.. so you saying no i dont think they should be saying it because of that reason points to your level of intelligence.. plus people in ireland do say nigga.. nigger (people use the racial slur everywere numbskull) im just wondering how someone like your piece of shit ass that lives in mike hoseas testicles can make judgements on location
    Last edited by MC Sky; September 30th, 2004 at 01:09 AM

_______.________|\_
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    15-6
    Someone should start calling him their jew that be more controversial
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    43-31
    Is it ok for other races..... to call white ppl... Honkeys.. Crackers.. Or Asians... gooks chinks.... no its not ok jus like callin some one a nigga..... but only blacks trip over the term... yes i understand what had happened..... and I DO BELIVE that THE N WORD IS WRONG and I NEVER USE IT.... but there is also a difference.. between saying " U Fuckin Nigga" or " wat up nigga" nah mean... shits totally different.. but still dont make it rite to say it either way... i think if ur not white dont say honkey cracker.. if u aint black dont say nigga.. if u aint asian dont say chink.... n remember the saying " u are a product of ur society " if u grew up in a black dominated community....u are more proan to using the N word becuz u grew up around it..... blah this topic always starts mad beef lol

Battle Record
    8-5
    still doesnt give you the right to say it just because you grew up around a black dominated community thats a weak excuse.. you know it.. and i know it

_______.________|\_
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

Battle Record
    43-31
    did i say it was right u... i said ppl are more PROAN to say it doesnt mean its rite..... but why is it right for other races to call white ppl HONKEYS or CRACKERS?

Battle Record
    8-5
    it isnt.. their all racially motivated hate words.. i dont expect a white person to call me a nigger at the time time no white person has ever heard me call them a cracker in my life.. i dont get into that race shit..

_______.________|\_
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

marky
    ok mc so only people that are from the bronx are able to use te word right....forget this thing about the bronx...i think if u use it nigger u shouldn't be able to use it but nigga has turned into slang and people call it other people all the time...or if u don't think we should use it at all no one should use it..including black people because if they don't want anyone useing it they shouldn't either..thats being a hypocrate

Battle Record
    16-3
    I would say that no one should use the N bomb... even black people.. but then I'd be a hypocrit... Wog was originally a term used by Anglos to degrade me and my people, and was meant to represent oily skin and hair, greasy food habits, body hair, stature, lifestyle.. but I use the word freely, my name is even based on it

So I guess what I really think is no one except people with african blood should have the ability to choose whether the word is acceptable... It doesn't mean a white dude is racist if he says it in the way necro does with his "homies" and crap.. he's not using it in an offensive way.. but the word is offensive in nature, and was offensive in creation.. therefore as a sign of respect, i don't think he should say it