User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 66

Thread: Necro article on Eminem and using the N word

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooded_Mc
    I ain't bein funny,but look black people aren't slaves any more,and yea we cnt turn back time and sort that out now it's been and gone,and although it was bad,it's done with and there isn't black people still bein used (as far as i know) bein used as slaves any more,so Vanja (not dissin u here) but jst let the shit drop,you cnt do nothin bout it.

on3

thats like saying...

your uncle raped you analy everday from when you were born to when you were bout 10 years old......

then your mom saying....come on..it happned so long ago...get over it...and go give him a hug..

Get it ?

Battle Record
    37-1
    The reason you dorks don't get it, is because you are from the suburbs and have not grown up in areas where it is common to do so. So you try to rationalize and say he is trying to "justify" it when that is not the case.

You stupid krackers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Puerto Ricans constantly say "n*gga," they're not black! But it's considered normal.
    A lot, if not the majority of Puerto Ricans have African blood in them. So it's just like a light skinned black person saying nigga.

I'm Mexican and the majority of my friends are black. (I have no white friends. Sorry. But they'res only one white kid in my high school and he's a Junior so I don't know him.)Anyways, they're ok if I say nigga cuz they also call me names like wetback sometimes but they're just playing, like I sometimes say some stupid black jokes, but they know I'm playing cuz we've been cool for so long and they're like my family. They have, however, told me that if I was white they'd get angry. And I understand that cuz when they call me wetback or something I don't really give a shit, but if it was a white person I'd be pretty pissed unless I was real cool with them. Now, I'm not trying to be racist, but I don't understand why a lot of whites whine about not being able to say the word nigga. Yes, blacks say it to each other, but so fuckin what? It's not a fucking right to use the word and it won't hurt you in any way if you don't. It may offend someone because there is a possibility that your ancestors held their ancestors as slaves and actually used the term in a deragatory way. So, just don't fucking say it, it's that simple.

doesnotexist
    Emerge..........Im not a "kracker" and neither is royale

Battle Record
    17-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    It kinda just sounds like he's looking for an excuse to use the word. Trying to justify and find a reason to be allowed to use it. Its kinda gay. Makes it sound like u cant rap without using that word. Im not white and I dont use it. Spanish guys like Bounce and Mike Hosea dont use it.

But I do agree with one thing. It does have alot to do with whee u from. Puerto Ricans like Big Pun and Fat Joe have been side by side with blacks in places like the Bronx for so long and thats why the word is used by all of them. But Necro aint from the Bronx....and neither is most white kids. So no I dont think they should be saying it at all.
    c-section and bounce arnt the only spanish people in the world though so....

necro is from the projects he grew up in a bad nieghboor hood ..

im not jsutyfying it im jsut comming fomr the perspective that necor has no reason to lie hes all crazy and shit if he wanted to offend black people he would say he used it to offend black people

Death To The Infidels The Last Matic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryk9
    c-section and bounce arnt the only spanish people in the world though so....

necro is from the projects he grew up in a bad nieghboor hood ..

im not jsutyfying it im jsut comming fomr the perspective that necor has no reason to lie hes all crazy and shit if he wanted to offend black people he would say he used it to offend black people
    May come as a shock to you, but...

White people don't get to decide what is and isnt offensive to black people, and black people don't need to get permission off of white people to find something offensive.
    Last edited by The Last Matic; September 29th, 2004 at 07:25 PM
    'They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.'

George W Bush Aug 5th 2004

marky
    ok white people can't help what are ancestors did 200 years ago...no people in this generation held black people as slaves...so its not like what african royale said..i think if its being used to hurt someone u shouldn't say it..but if ur not using it against someone i think its fine...nigga has changed into a thing to greet freinds..thats what its mostly used as now a days

Battle Record
    10-18
    Well see Im perubian/which is spanish for you dumbass's and i was raised around that word i was being called that by black to that fukin "wattup nigga" and shit but i showed respekt and diddnt say it but if he feels he's able to contridict himself into using it in a Non Derogatory word then it should be ok for him to say it

.Major League Gaming.
    XBOX 360 GT: COF Nightmare

Soft Focus
    Battle Record
    23-10
    Necro grew up in the projects with his brother ill bill, 2 of only 3 white kids in the whole building...So it would be hard not to use it, i mean when people are constantly saying it around him

Battle Record
    8-5
    It kinda just sounds like he's looking for an excuse to use the word. Trying to justify and find a reason to be allowed to use it. Its kinda gay. Makes it sound like u cant rap without using that word. Im not white and I dont use it. Spanish guys like Bounce and Mike Hosea dont use it.

But I do agree with one thing. It does have alot to do with whee u from. Puerto Ricans like Big Pun and Fat Joe have been side by side with blacks in places like the Bronx for so long and thats why the word is used by all of them. But Necro aint from the Bronx....and neither is most white kids. So no I dont think they should be saying it at all.

lol thats so stupid.. so its all about were your from now.. so if you live close to someone you can call them racial slurs.. im black and i think blacks that say nigga are being stupid.. its just a stupid word to say.. i use it sometimes but have been staying away from it..
    Last edited by MC Sky; September 29th, 2004 at 08:48 PM

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

Death To The Infidels The Last Matic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marky
    ok white people can't help what are ancestors did 200 years ago...no people in this generation held black people as slaves...so its not like what african royale said..i think if its being used to hurt someone u shouldn't say it..but if ur not using it against someone i think its fine...nigga has changed into a thing to greet freinds..thats what its mostly used as now a days
    So lets say...you're in a black house hold with your black friend...the mother walks in from a hard days work and says 'Hello _____(insert your name here)' You would then turn around and reply with 'Sup my Nigger' ?

Hmmm, i like that.....NOT

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn
    Necro grew up in the projects with his brother ill bill, 2 of only 3 white kids in the whole building...So it would be hard not to use it, i mean when people are constantly saying it around him
    Alot of Indian people live in my area as well as blacks...they always called each other and black people 'Pakis'...it's funny, but no black people i knew had any impulse to call them 'Pakis' and their was never any disputes between race...sure, one or two of us would have a dispute every now and then...

Some of this stuff is just sickning and too fucked up to read....
    Last edited by The Last Matic; September 29th, 2004 at 08:54 PM
    'They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.'

George W Bush Aug 5th 2004

Battle Record
    0-2
    ^^^Necro ain't from da Bronx...he'z from Brooklyn...and I know da Ave. Necro and Ill Bill grew up on...and I can tell y'all...them mufuckaz is just about da only white kidz on da block...and yes...there are white people in some PJ'z...especially in NY...crackheadz come in all different colorz...and crackheadz crackaz blow they money da same way as crackhead niggaz, chinks, and Spics do...so that statement was just stereotypical...what...ya think that colored people is da only niggaz that's broke or some shit?????? HELL NO!!!!!! I mean shit...I ain't black...and niggaz ain't said shit to me bout sayin' "nigga"...it all dependz on da context...and where ya from...if you a corny lookin' nerd white mufucka from a upper class fam...then of course you goin' get clowned...at least...for sayin' da word nigga...but if ya from da streetz and chill wit' black niggaz...then ain't nobody goin' think ya racist if ya use da word...holla...
    Life'z a Bitch and she sucks...so I keep my dick at attention...

Battle Record
    8-5
    ^^lol stupid ass kids.. i still dont get how someones location and personality makes it ok to use racial slurs.. shit is stupid as fuck.. its still a racial slur no matter what mouth it comes from dumbshits

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

Battle Record
    1-12
    lol...too much passion in here...anyway....he can say it...he doesn't need permission lol...i know white people that sya it...and that have it said to them..it's a term of endearment....its all abotu connotation...its about how it's said and meant...not the word itself..context....anyway...i think dude soudned very intelligent and presented his argument in a bvery intelligent yet real way...im interested in hearing his work....thas my opinion on it all...
    Bittersweet

marky
    i think if black people are using it all the time they can't expect other people not to use it..