User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Don't you hate it when?

Battle Record
    37-1

Don't you hate it when?

Aiit so check it, yesterday I was chillin wit my homies in the east side. My east side part of town is by far the worst, I've been at a party where people shot guns into the party, and also into the air. But that is besides the point, only because my homie Brownie lives there. Anyhow, so we chillin drinkin some brews and just mashin right there. There was this party that was going down, but we couldn't really go because Brownie had major beef with some of the people there. Not on some fighting shit, on some "jump you and stab you" shit. And if he got into it, we would have to have his back, so we weren't feeling to get stabbed... FUCK THAT. Anyhow so we just chillin and all of a sudden my cell goes off, and it's from another county in San Diego. So I answer and dude is all "Ayo is this Ruben?... Yes who this? ... Yo I heard you was fukin my gurl playboy wassup wit that bitch?...... The fuck you talkin bout foo who the fuck are you and who is your gurl?.... Don't matter who I am, and don't matter who she is you still fukin her... Alright homie, whatever man... Naw fuck whatever ama fucking beat the shit out of you I am a crasy muther fucker I will kill you and piss on you afterwards... Yo don't be fucking threatnin me bitch cuz I will go and look for your ass... Fuck you punk ass I got a glock strapped to my chest right now... (right then and there i nearly died laughing.. i mean come on man A FUCKING GLOCK lmfao) Aiiit homie whatever when you in my town you come look for me we'll see what's up... BLAH BLAH ILL KILL YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH ILL KILL YOU BLAH BLAH...

*Face Flip*

20 Minutes later "Yo is Ruben there?... Yeah wtf you want now bitch?...Hey man I just wanted to call to say that I was jokin someone here at this party gave me your number but they don't want to say who it is... Naw fuck that you better hope I don't find out who you are, fucking dissrespecting me like that... Naw man it was a joke we were just playing... Fuck you *Face Flip*"

So basically.. the moral of this story is, DON'T YOU HATE WHEN PEOPLE PRANK CALL YOU!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins
    fuck yeah i would kill anyone who pranked my house i would find the house and kick there little dog in the face

Battle Record
    8-7
    Slaps The Thread Maker...

Got pranked called by my home girl best friend...
    My best friend is a lesbian mind you...

"Yo whos this nikka"

Im like you called me broad.

" Nikka stay away from my women
    you no having virgin,"

Talking made ish saying I can't get no butt
    and cursing me out, which made me yawn.
    Then I started to hit on her, she started to stutter
    and hung up the phone. She wasn't expecting that.

Battle Record
    7-1
    I will kill you and piss on you afterwards

lmfao...shit ima use that one...ahahhahaha

but yea..i think its funny as hell....it pisses me off tho that they waste my minutes...

you what part of cali you live in?.....im in the i.E woot!

My grandfather is cenile so its fun to prank him as Michael Jackson
    [YOUTUBE]M6oovFB12i8[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by AF~RICAN ROYALE
    I will kill you and piss on you afterwards

lmfao...shit ima use that one...ahahhahaha

but yea..i think its funny as hell....it pisses me off tho that they waste my minutes...

you what part of cali you live in?.....im in the i.E woot!
    the fuck is IE?

I live in a county just off San Diego.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    7-1
    inland empire...
    chino...san bernardino..chino hills..

flump
    this one time i was walking down the street, and someone threw a hand granade at em and said " apirl fools"

the moral of the story is dont blow up when someone throws a bomb at you on april fools day

doesnotexist
    lmfao wtf

I got a glock! lmfao

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF
    LMAO .. Prank calls is dope tho son .. We used to do stupid shit like call up Blockbuster and tell the chick (if a chick picked up) that we wanted a pepperoni pizza with a side of titty .. And shit like that .. Good ol` days

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

I'm Not Aines, Morons... Aines.ly Harriot's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-2
    After party's we were up at like 5-6AM on sunday mornings ringing people saying there Gas bill was 6 months overdue and repot men would be there in 45 minutes to collect the sum of £2500...
    One time we went on a pranking spree and set up a bogus party at some old guys house across the street from mine... was funny watchin 'em all turn up and going home...

Southend United. Championship.

R.I.P Kiyan Prince, Kill The Killers

The Foremost Authority on Real Football on RB. Fact.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Para[D]ox's Avatar
    consider this an invitation to my gangsta nation

Battle Record
    5-2
    No, that shit is funny.

Prank calls own. Knucklage
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

Battle Record
    22-7
    Yea i fukkin hate gettin prank calls, but its mad fun to do it, This chick called me up one time and accused me of fukkin her girlfriend Rasheeda, i use to mess wit a chick named rasheeda, but anyhow, the dike was like, yea, i hope it was good, cause when i see u ima beat the shit outta u and Lariena Bobbit yo ass. I started laughin at her and shit, and hung up, then she called back and ignored it and she left like 3 messages, talkin more shit about how she knew what school i went to and where i lived. But nothin ever happened. Me and my friends pranked this one dude named Evan we know, and called him at like 1am. My friend made this real deep voice like and was actin like he jus got out the pin. The convo kinda went like this:
    Evan: Hello
    Us: Wassup lil nigga
    Evan: Nuttin much, yo who is this
    Us: Yo this sweet pea nigga
    Evan: O was good
    Us: *Hangs up and laughs due to the extreme homosexuality of Evan actually knowin someone named sweet pea*
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    20-6
    Dont fuck people's girl
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.