User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: Memory Of 9/11

Battle Record
    8-7
    no your retarded. 'He' Osama Bin Laden has been on CIA payroll for years. They made him. They made Saddam. Now this? WHat makes you think their decisions and idea's are right, or are fair to the world. What kind of retarded bubble do you live in? You call me an idiot, when I know more shit about your country, your history, than over half your population.

9/11 didn't have to happan, if it wasn't orchistrated by them. NORAD, NATO, and the fucking Pentigon for fuck sakes should have protected you on that day, your THE SUPER-POWER for fuck sakes. But no, the Power's at be, either made it happen, or let it happen, however you wanna look at it, so that this war can happen.

And you ask 'What can they do? He killed 3000 people, give him Aid?'

America.....killed 30,000 people, destroyed their country, and now occupies it. They claim their 'Free'n a Nation' or 'Removing a Dictatorship', their Aiding Iraq. Afganistan has been 'liberated' or thats their mission. Both countries still hate the U.S. So kill'm?

I don't get why you can't wrap your head around that. They fight for freedom, yet they don't have their country, U.S. does. The fight against terror, yet there is more terror than ever.

WHAT About the issues at home....poverty, crime, environment,.......why is it so important to control the middle east?

Better than YOU.

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    Not to say that it is those things, but u people need to stop arguing about this. Im sure if an American was trying to convince u that YOUR country was bad u wouldnt agree and belive him.
    I'll tell you right now, my government are a bunch of retards. Canada is like the third largest presence in Afganistan.....and we have a tiny military.....

You can talk about my country all you want. Thats your right, but not for long. Thats my point.

Better than YOU.

OG Poet, er some shit.
    Battle Record
    5-5
    *signs this thread*

I'm too lazy to debate on the event, but RIP to tall whom died
    Po'Ethics - Est. 2004

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck
    no your retarded. 'He' Osama Bin Laden has been on CIA payroll for years. They made him. They made Saddam. Now this? WHat makes you think their decisions and idea's are right, or are fair to the world. What kind of retarded bubble do you live in? You call me an idiot, when I know more shit about your country, your history, than over half your population.

9/11 didn't have to happan, if it wasn't orchistrated by them. NORAD, NATO, and the fucking Pentigon for fuck sakes should have protected you on that day, your THE SUPER-POWER for fuck sakes. But no, the Power's at be, either made it happen, or let it happen, however you wanna look at it, so that this war can happen.

And you ask 'What can they do? He killed 3000 people, give him Aid?'

America.....killed 30,000 people, destroyed their country, and now occupies it. They claim their 'Free'n a Nation' or 'Removing a Dictatorship', their Aiding Iraq. Afganistan has been 'liberated' or thats their mission. Both countries still hate the U.S. So kill'm?

I don't get why you can't wrap your head around that. They fight for freedom, yet they don't have their country, U.S. does. The fight against terror, yet there is more terror than ever.

WHAT About the issues at home....poverty, crime, environment,.......why is it so important to control the middle east?
    Wether he was on government payroll or not is insignificant because he still needs to be destroyed. Taliban was just a bunch of three thinking mother fuckers out for freedom, eh? Well what if you were an Uzbeck? Tajik? Perhaps even a woman of any ethnicity? (And actually the Northern Alliance allowed in the 1990-1996 rule, women to be relatively free in the major cities)...Yea it was fucking great for them. In Iraq, what if you were Shi'ite, or Kurd?... People die in war, I am still confident that the 30,000 people that died children will see a better Iraq tomarrow, and the same in Afgahnistan. Why don't you tally up how many people Saddam and the Taliban killed under there control of there prospective countries?

P.S. If anyone wants to make a thread about any other tragedies on the dates of those tragedies, feel free. Nothing is stopping you, in fact, I encourage you to do so.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    21-14
    r.i.p. 9-11-2001 victims

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fear Before The March Foreshadow's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8
    Rest In Peace To The September 11th Victims.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Canuck im done arguing with u. Your fuckin arguments are based on misinformation and false connections. You're radical views of the world are out in left field. You are most definitely someone who is easily taken in by what people older than you tell you. You STILL believe that we destroyed our own buildings and killed our own people just to start a war that we couldve started without 9/11. You sit there and call us a tyrant country. You make Americans out to be evil when we do more for the entire world than any one country. You just walk around with a judgemental attitude thinking everything is a plot and everyone is wrong. Your whole mindset defies logic. Stop listening to Michael Moore, CNN, and retarded conspiracy websites and research on your own. And don't use that bullshit "I do ALL my own research and look at all the facts" shit cus that bullshit lie is getting old on RB. i can fuckin tell you're regurgitating shit from someone else.

Battle Record
    8-7
    lmao, Michael Moore.....lol....he's nothing. RHe profits from it, while others share information for free.

And I never once in my life, and I've been very carefull with my words, dissed or degraded an American citizen. I've always aimed my attack at the government and other neo-cons in this world.

My arguments are not baseless, and do not lack fact.....at least anymore than yours.

A few posts back I gave a link talking about Parents drugging their kids with ridilin, and if they deny it, it's child abuse. Thats nothing to do with the war, but with the government parenting your children.

Opey, it's funny how you've fit into the opposite catagory that is perfectly acceptable. You've been taught to believe this, and deny such outragous alligations, that are to unconcievable to wrap your head around. Thats fine. This 'Conspiracy Theory' shit I supposivly read, dates back to the 1500's, Masonaries, Illuminists, etc, it wasn't just created yesterday..........

Your right about one thing tho, we will never agree. I am canadian, I see news, TV, Books, etc, that aren't allowed to be published in your country......and I am not alone in this world who see's and believes this. Why would terrorists do this anyway? What would it accomplish? U.S.A. is now stronger, United, Patriotic......

I'm done with it as you are. I am not attacking Americans, I'm attacking the Facist, Neo-Conservatism, your government stands for.

Pop that bubble, and check out the world.

Better than YOU.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Y'know people are just being assholes 'cause I was doing it first and made it look cool.

As for my original argument: More people die from SECOND HAND smoke, every year, than those of 9/11. And just like those of 9/11, they had no choice in the matter. They were innocent. Yet nobody is mourning their loss. Understand my analogy here?

If you want, I'll mention cancer too, and MS, and other things in which people die from of no will of their own to whom everyone without care does not mourn. Yet think somehow 9/11 is something special. I'm more concerned about that little girl down the street with her dad as her only family member, and how suspicious he looks and the burises on her face, than I am for anyone of 9/11.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    And I never once in my life, and I've been very carefull with my words, dissed or degraded an American citizen. I've always aimed my attack at the government and other neo-cons in this world.
    Incase you didnt know how our structure of government works the citizens of our country make up our government therefore when u degrade our government you're degrading its citizens.

On another note, you'll never come close to touching the disgust that I have for the figures of authority in my country. You will never know my burdens due to the unjustice that takes place by our citizens. I've given up on government in many aspects that I refuse to share with you. But I am not without logic and a thirst for the truth. The things I have seen you talk about are not truthful. I've had to correct the misinformation from your posts on numerous occations. And like everyone else, once the truth comes out in one thread you move to the next. Why is it that once I make a complete post in every conspiracy thread they find their way to the bottom of the page? Because these conspiracies feed off of the absence of the truth.

BTW why is it that people like you insist on claiming that our country is controlled by the "conservative brain washing machine" when our country is EXTREMELY liberal? I will never understand this.

The fact is that in today's society rebelion against the establishment is a fad. It is the thing to do. And supporting the establishment is actually against the grain. Well fuck it. I refuse to believe anything based on less than fact. No one on this site has brought actual facts to support any claims of conspiracy. What pisses me off is even on this day which marks the memory of the beginning of so much death the only thing people can think to do is point fingers and make accusations. No one has any sense of compassion. After 3 years of this, today i am disgusted not just at a corrupt authority but also at the attitudes of human beings in general. It is because of all of our attitudes that the world is this way. Everyone is to blame and no one has room to point fingers. Humans in general continue to destroy their own world. I've lost my will to even discuss it because no one listens and no one actually cares.

It Ain't Bushs Fault...What Happened Happened And Thats It...Get Ova It Dunny..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    R.I.p to all who died

Battle Record
    8-7
    “Real patriots ask questions.”
    -- Carl Sagan

I read on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle that the detonation of a “dirty bomb” in one of Americans largest cities is “all but inevitable.”

I’ve also read that the federal government has been funneling an inordinate amount of money into the Selective Service System, even though we’ve been assured a number of times by Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney that no plans are afoot to re-institute a military draft.

Some have come to the conclusion that American Republican leaders are lying and that they plan to put a draft into effect in mid 2005..

Opey, you say people get the government they deserve. Do you deserve a government that lies to you and has alienated half the world to the point where someone would want to detonate a nuclear device on your soil? Do you deserve a government that is sending your beloved boys and girls to kill and die and be maimed in another Vietnam?

I sincerely hope not, but let’s take a brief look at some of your history. This great and prosperous nation was built on, and has always been maintained by, atrocities:

--- the almost total extermination of our Native American population
    --- slavery
    --- robber baron economics
    --- the exploitation of Latin America (United Fruit Company, for instance)
    --- the dropping of two atomic bombs on Japan (competent historians debate whether or not doing this was necessary to defeat Japan in WWII)
    --- our current use of Weapons of Mass Destruction (what else would you call bombs and bullets coated with deadly, radioactive depleted uranium?)

The list could go on and on, but I’ll spare you the pain.

How far can this madness go? Is this the world we deserve? Maybe so. We seem to care more about our TVs, our DVD players, and our cars than we do about our precious environment. Hey, I include myself in this indictment. We seem dead set on languishing in our materialistic lifestyles with little concern for others. We don’t seem to care how many people we have to kill, maim, and exploit to maintain our society the way we like it. Or maybe we just don’t think about these things. And it’s quite easy not to think about them. But we must.

Some Parts of this post are contributed by Joseph Smigelski. Joseph teaches English in the California community college system.
    Last edited by BIZ.VICIOUS; September 11th, 2004 at 10:42 PM

Better than YOU.

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    “Real patriots ask questions.”
    -- Carl Sagan

I read on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle that the detonation of a “dirty bomb” in one of Americans largest cities is “all but inevitable.”

I’ve also read that the federal government has been funneling an inordinate amount of money into the Selective Service System, even though we’ve been assured a number of times by Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney that no plans are afoot to re-institute a military draft.

Some have come to the conclusion that American Republican leaders are lying and that they plan to put a draft into effect in mid 2005..

Opey, you say people get the government they deserve. Do you deserve a government that lies to you and has alienated half the world to the point where someone would want to detonate a nuclear device on your soil? Do you deserve a government that is sending your beloved boys and girls to kill and die and be maimed in another Vietnam?

I sincerely hope not, but let’s take a brief look at some of your history. This great and prosperous nation was built on, and has always been maintained by, atrocities:

--- the almost total extermination of our Native American population
    --- slavery
    --- robber baron economics
    --- the exploitation of Latin America (United Fruit Company, for instance)
    --- the dropping of two atomic bombs on Japan (competent historians debate whether or not doing this was necessary to defeat Japan in WWII)
    --- our current use of Weapons of Mass Destruction (what else would you call bombs and bullets coated with deadly, radioactive depleted uranium?)

The list could go on and on, but I’ll spare you the pain.

How far can this madness go? Is this the world we deserve? Maybe so. We seem to care more about our TVs, our DVD players, and our cars than we do about our precious environment. Hey, I include myself in this indictment. We seem dead set on languishing in our materialistic lifestyles with little concern for others. We don’t seem to care how many people we have to kill, maim, and exploit to maintain our society the way we like it. Or maybe we just don’t think about these things. And it’s quite easy not to think about them. But we must. Some Parts of this post are contributed by Joseph Smigelski. Joseph teaches English in the California community college system.
    You can't change the past. There were 68,000 deaths in Vietnam, 1000 in Iraq, thats 1/68th of the casualities encountered in Vietnam. Cry me a fucking river. God forbid anyone has to serve there country! A draft would be a good thing.

Things are being developed to bring down pollution, as in cars. TVs or DVD players don't pollute the enviroment. Every country in the world has had slavery at one time or another, but like I said, the past is the past. Foreign policy should change, but that doesn't mean America should sit around and hold its dick in the meantime. Shit can't be changed in a day, and like the sixties proved, it can't be solved by irrational mother fuckers who bomb civilains. Said people need to be brought to justice. To change the system you need to work within it, and in the meanwhile, in both Iraq and Afgahnistan, stuff is infinately better for the people that live there.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]