User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: What else should I do with this?

Fly
    Quote Originally Posted by p2theda
    1. i never claimed to be a great designer..but i am better than everyone on this forum..including you

2. you dont need to see my work..i know im better than u and thats all that matters to me..so u can bitch, moan and make all the negative comments towards me u want..

3. adding shadow and/or texture to text makes it not look like shit..how ur text was.

4. the empty space looks like u got lazy and didnt wanna finish the graphic anymore.

5. the new version is disgusting.

dont act all godly to me..cuz to me ur just a little internet nerd who doesnt know shit and jerks off to sailor moon..just shut the fuck up and stop acting like no one is better than u cuz frankly i know atleast 100 people who are 10x..maybe even 100x better than you. and if YOU get paid for your designs..YOUR clients must not like their designs too be attractive.
    Flame me all you want. I'm an anime pervert? LOL. You don't even know me. You are the one who started this shit saying people on this site don't know shit about design. So if you are not going to show your work then shut the fuck up and YOU stop acting godly. Nobody gives a fuck how much better you say your work is compared to us if you don't even show it.

Battle Record
    16-18
    Quote Originally Posted by Para[D]ox
    i seen p2theda gfx everytime he makes somethin and he prob is better then any one else here.
    yea, but it dont mean he gotta be arrogant

i seen his album cover
    looks like something you could recreate

so honestly, i aint seen nothing special from him, even it was a dope mixtape cover

Battle Record
    0-2
    Jeez, you guys should stop bitching at each other. just post what he should do to improve the design.
    You just got effed in the A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mondo Thugs

why not be arrogant if i KNOW im better than the people on this forum...

and the only thing i meant by u people not knowing shit about graphics is that..u shouldnt be giving advice and making stupid vote choice in battles if u really dont know what the hell ur doing or saying. much like when paradox lost his battles.

and let me see u recreate my 1 cover iv posted synistar..

Fly
    Quote Originally Posted by p2theda
    why not be arrogant if i KNOW im better than the people on this forum...

Why come in here and blabber about how good you are if you don't even show work? What's the point?

and the only thing i meant by u people not knowing shit about graphics is that..u shouldnt be giving advice and making stupid vote choice in battles if u really dont know what the hell ur doing or saying. much like when paradox lost his battles.

I know what I'm doing and say.

and let me see u recreate my 1 cover iv posted synistar..

I remember your shit now. That played out 3d render style(whether or not you used a 3d program does not make a difference) metal art graphics. Not that it's a bad style, it's just a trend whore thing to do, and you are not that good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly

wtf is that?..iv never used 3d in my life..lol

Battle Record
    0-1
    i dont think the 'glow' above her should be as strong as it is, thats the only thing that bothers me. i dont know what its for so i cant really help you out much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.