User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: What else should I do with this?

Fly
    Quote Originally Posted by p2theda
    add a shadow or texture to the text..

and if ur gonna leave it as it is..cut down the bottom so theres not so much empty space.
    I'm only saying this because you claimed to be a great designer, even though you haven't submitted any proof.

If you get paid for designs it must not be for good clients and I would like to see some of your work which I believe must not be that good.

Add a shadow or texture to the text? Worst advice ever...

And the empty space is the strongest part of that design.

Battle Record
    16-18
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked`
    I'm a fan of simplicity. It's fine, as is.
    The only thing that isnt nice is the cut job; the see through edges.
    -W1
    its a nice cut, moron

its called feathering...he did it on purpose to make the edges look smooth and soft...it adds to it.....leave it

all im saying, is add the product to that bottom left corner.....it will be perfect...

Battle Record
    12-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Synistar
    its a nice cut, moron

its called feathering...he did it on purpose to make the edges look smooth and soft...it adds to it.....leave it
    It's called, "I can see through half the bitches arm and her hair looks fake". Shut the fuck up, Syn. I stated my oppinion. You don't have to coment on every oppinion that's not yours fuckface. As I remember;I'm iller than you in any catagory you can think of, so eat shit and die, looser. Compared to me, you don't exist.

-W1
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Fly
    Yeah, don't worry about the cut job, I didn't even really to try to cut it. I just selected the background which was just one color, and took it out. Well, there's more to it than that, but I actually didn't try to outline and cut exactly.

Battle Record
    12-1
    Ps. Sorry for clogging your thread, Fly. Like I said, I like the piece. I just hate when arrogant people attempt to shit on cats as if your less of a human cause you don't agree. Arrogance just bothers me. Anyway, keep up the good work.

-W1
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    16-18
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked`
    It's called, "I can see through half the bitches arm and her hair looks fake". Shut the fuck up, Syn. I stated my oppinion. You don't have to coment on every oppinion that's not yours fuckface. As I remember;I'm iller than you in any catagory you can think of, so eat shit and die, looser. Compared to me, you don't exist.

-W1
    Graphics...

You've Earned a Custom Title! C0Nfusion's Avatar
    its kinda plain but it'll do as an ad....if your goin for the elegant look then its looks ok...the bottom maybe a lil on the bright side....other tha that is strate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...Down the Way...

Fly

Variation.

Battle Record
    0-2
    that one is bad. the origional is better.
    You just got effed in the A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mondo Thugs

OG Poet, er some shit.
    Battle Record
    5-5
    I likedthe original too. I like it simple.
    Po'Ethics - Est. 2004

Battle Record
    16-18
    the old one was better
    but like i said

ADD SOME MAKE UP OR PRODUCTS IN THE CORNER!
    utilize the space, and after all, the purpose of the add, is to promote products, thus being cover girl....so get some cover girl products and put them in the corner

then you should be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fly
    I'm only saying this because you claimed to be a great designer, even though you haven't submitted any proof.

If you get paid for designs it must not be for good clients and I would like to see some of your work which I believe must not be that good.

Add a shadow or texture to the text? Worst advice ever...

And the empty space is the strongest part of that design.
    1. i never claimed to be a great designer..but i am better than everyone on this forum..including you

2. you dont need to see my work..i know im better than u and thats all that matters to me..so u can bitch, moan and make all the negative comments towards me u want..

3. adding shadow and/or texture to text makes it not look like shit..how ur text was.

4. the empty space looks like u got lazy and didnt wanna finish the graphic anymore.

5. the new version is disgusting.

dont act all godly to me..cuz to me ur just a little internet nerd who doesnt know shit and jerks off to sailor moon..just shut the fuck up and stop acting like no one is better than u cuz frankly i know atleast 100 people who are 10x..maybe even 100x better than you. and if YOU get paid for your designs..YOUR clients must not like their designs too be attractive.

Battle Record
    16-18
    ^^ shutup hoe

lol flame me cuz i aint dick riding fly..i own all of u lol

You've Earned a Custom Title! Para[D]ox's Avatar
    i seen p2theda gfx everytime he makes somethin and he prob is better then any one else here.