User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: ..He'll Never Be..

Battle Record
    44-6
    word to what BTK said on that one, really when it comes down to it, no matter how much you pray she will only feel bad for a short while, after that, everything to you is nothing to her, thats the reality of it all. this was better than your other piece i feel, much more emotion and it made for a better read too. i'm nominating this for top ten of the month, nice job man.

peACE

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    I could feel this due to the emotion.. but Credz.. my man.. can we PLEASE get a new topic from you ? You've already done this love-mushy jawns man.. you have played them out..

The positives of this though was the emotion.. which had to apparent in this piece or it would've sucked because of how much you write about it.. flow was good.. n' your multi's were real nice.. the ending brought it all together.. it was actually my favorite part too.. nice work.. but please.. write about different stuff. =)

Check out - > No Chocolate On The Pillow.. it'll be up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    ^And I do write about other things, my other piece "The Impossible" and theres others. But I like writing about this stuff so I dont really care as long as I get out what I feel then Its all good to me

Thanks for the feed upping.