User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 84 of 84

Thread: My Radio Station...

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz
    Ireland's GDP:
    purchasing power parity - $117 billion (2003 est.)

Albania's GDP:
    purchasing power parity - $16.13 billion (2003 est.)

Both countries have relatively the same population, but as you can see, Ireland soars over Albania

$117bn might not seem like much there, but per capita, it is an awful lot, making it a first world country, and in the top 10 richest countries in the world [per head]

the 1916 rebellion did work

I never denied that Scotts and Irishmen were the same, but we both have our similarities
    USA GDP ppwer parity - 10.98 TRILLION!
    UK Purchasing power parity - 1.664 TRILLION
    Canada purchasing power parity - 957.7 BILLION...Makes the 117 billion look kind of small, doesn't it? I never claimed Albania to be in the first world.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

-Suspect-
    Put the radio station back on, i wanna hear it.

And i wanna make one, someone tell me how as long as it dont cost me to much.

I haven't posted yet...
    Battle Record
    12-4
    Quote Originally Posted by DrejtorMiqësor
    USA GDP ppwer parity - 10.98 TRILLION!
    UK Purchasing power parity - 1.664 TRILLION
    Canada purchasing power parity - 957.7 BILLION...Makes the 117 billion look kind of small, doesn't it? I never claimed Albania to be in the first world.
    I know you never claimed Albania was in the third world but it is the second world, Ireland may not be up there with USA and UK, but it soars well over Albania [in the second world]

Here's a list of the richest countries in the world:

Country Description Amount
    1. Luxembourg $48309.28 per person
    2. United States $35991.96 per person
    3. Bermuda $34893.45 per person
    4. San Marino $33429.35 per person
    5. Norway $32797.17 per person
    6. Switzerland $31891.17 per person
    7. Cayman Islands $30285.68 per person
    8. Iceland $30071.43 per person
    9. Belgium $29127.94 per person
    10. Canada $29002.91 per person
    11. Ireland $28974.50 per person

And that was a few years ago, seeing as Ireland is one of the fastest growing economys, which means we are much richer now, and we probably will be alot richer in the future--Here's the 2004 top 10 richest countries GDP per capita

1. Luxembourg $50,061
    2. USA $34,142
    3. Norway $29.918
    4. Ireland $29,866
    5. Iceland $29,581

A country is either in the first, second or third country depending on its GDP per capita, not GDP overall.If Ireland had a population as high as the United States or UK, it's overall GDP would be much higher.But for 4 million people, $117bn is an awful lot, and the approx. GDP per capita is $29,866 so how the hell can you see that a country with 29.8 thousand dollars per capita is a third world country??

Get the fuck out of here

And to the rest of you wanting my radio station back--I'll notify you all when it's up
    Last edited by ExceedinglyMachoRapper; August 22nd, 2004 at 07:30 AM

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I know you never claimed Albania was in the third world but it is the second world, Ireland may not be up there with USA and UK, but it soars well over Albania [in the second world]

Here's a list of the richest countries in the world:

Country Description Amount
    1. Luxembourg $48309.28 per person
    2. United States $35991.96 per person
    3. Bermuda $34893.45 per person
    4. San Marino $33429.35 per person
    5. Norway $32797.17 per person
    6. Switzerland $31891.17 per person
    7. Cayman Islands $30285.68 per person
    8. Iceland $30071.43 per person
    9. Belgium $29127.94 per person
    10. Canada $29002.91 per person
    11. Ireland $28974.50 per person

And that was a few years ago, seeing as Ireland is one of the fastest growing economys, which means we are much richer now, and we probably will be alot richer in the future--Here's the 2004 top 10 richest countries GDP per capita

1. Luxembourg $50,061
    2. USA $34,142
    3. Norway $29.918
    4. Ireland $29,866
    5. Iceland $29,581

A country is either in the first, second or third country depending on its GDP per capita, not GDP overall.If Ireland had a population as high as the United States or UK, it's overall GDP would be much higher.But for 4 million people, $117bn is an awful lot, and the approx. GDP per capita is $29,866 so how the hell can you see that a country with 29.8 thousand dollars per capita is a third world country??

Get the fuck out of here

And to the rest of you wanting my radio station back--I'll notify you all when it's up
    Lol, just because its per capita doesn't mean shit dude. Its still the third world. And whats with trying to get me banned for racism in the other thread, you talked shit about Albania, and Albanians, I talked shit about Ireland. Per person doesn't matter because theres still not enough people. No one worries about exporting goods because they have to make green day or whatever the fuck in Ireland, you know? No one purposefully goes to college in Ireland, besides alcohol maybe, Ireland doesn't have any big exports. So yes, Ireland is the third world. Your doing this whole "I don't have problems with you, but your race is a bunch of poor peasants who can't do shit, wich is just a fact". Fuck you and your stuck up third world country.
    Last edited by FriendlyAlbanian; August 22nd, 2004 at 03:33 PM

I haven't posted yet...
    Battle Record
    12-4
    Lol, just because its per capita doesn't mean shit dude. Its still the third world. And whats with trying to get me banned for racism in the other thread, you talked shit about Albania, and Albanians, I talked shit about Ireland. Per person doesn't matter because theres still not enough people. No one worries about exporting goods because they have to make green day or whatever the fuck in Ireland, you know? No one purposefully goes to college in Ireland, besides alcohol maybe, Ireland doesn't have any big exports. So yes, Ireland is the third world. Your doing this whole "I don't have problems with you, but your race is a bunch of poor peasants who can't do shit, wich is just a fact". Fuck you and your stuck up third world country.
    You're just making yourself more and more of an idiot with every post

IRELAND IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY

Many people come to Ireland to study medicine and other courses--And yes, people come here for the alcohol because Ireland's social events are fantastic too, as well as our education system

Per person does matter, and $117 billion makes us a first-world country anyway

Ireland does have big exports--Technology, Medicine and Meat, buy a fucking book

I wasnt trying to get you banned, I was trying to get MetaFourIcal and Jonezy banned, even though you should be banned anyway

It's a fact that the majority of your country are poor peasants, and it's a fact that the majority of my country are well-to-do

I'm Not Aines, Morons... Aines.ly Harriot's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-2
    Rofl Why should i be banned? For Shittin all over you and your corny ass radio station?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Southend United. Championship.

R.I.P Kiyan Prince, Kill The Killers

The Foremost Authority on Real Football on RB. Fact.

Battle Record
    1-0
    You're just making yourself more and more of an idiot with every post

IRELAND IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY

Many people come to Ireland to study medicine and other courses--And yes, people come here for the alcohol because Ireland's social events are fantastic too, as well as our education system

Per person does matter, and $117 billion makes us a first-world country anyway

Ireland does have big exports--Technology, Medicine and Meat, buy a fucking book

I wasnt trying to get you banned, I was trying to get MetaFourIcal and Jonezy banned, even though you should be banned anyway

It's a fact that the majority of your country are poor peasants, and it's a fact that the majority of my country are well-to-do
    Per person only matters if your talking about poverty. 117 billion doesn't make you first world, shit, Germany has more power parity then Ireland. Ireland doesn't manufacture shit, so no on technology, medicine? Please. And irish meat isn't in high demand anywhere. Your education isn't world reknowned, no one goes to Ireland for education. Maybe drunk fests, but no one really goes to ireland for those either. The 1st world is defined as the worlds leading countries, Ireland doesn't lead anything. Its a so-so country with a shitty culture and funny accent.

I haven't posted yet...
    Battle Record
    12-4
    Per person only matters if your talking about poverty. 117 billion doesn't make you first world, shit, Germany has more power parity then Ireland. Ireland doesn't manufacture shit, so no on technology, medicine? Please. And irish meat isn't in high demand anywhere. Your education isn't world reknowned, no one goes to Ireland for education. Maybe drunk fests, but no one really goes to ireland for those either. The 1st world is defined as the worlds leading countries, Ireland doesn't lead anything. Its a so-so country with a shitty culture and funny accent.
    Here's a link I found which contradicts your inane babbling:

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/first_world.htm

A shitty culture?? Most people find our culture great, and rightfully so

Nobody comes here for anything?? Ireland has a major tourism industry

Our education isnt world-renowned?? Damn, it's a pity we're not talked about like you guys--"Wow, I sure as hell want to go to Albania to learn from their great teachers.They may only have 5 of them, but they sure as hell are good.But I better bring a bulletproof vest for safe measures, and maybe hire a bodyguard, afterall, it is a shithole"

You even admitted that Albania was a shithole

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    Ok. I'm tired of the bickering going on between you two. It's not even funny anymore. If you want to persist, do it through PMs or AIM.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot