Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 84

Thread: L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 3 Vol. 3

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 3 Vol. 3

L.L.L. Jr. Magazine - Week Three; Volume Three

You may click the number in the list to automatically take you to what you want to see

Table Of Contents:

1. Match Reviews - Week 3
    2. Top 5 Battles & Comments - Week 3
    3. Top 13 Punches - Week 3
    4. L.L.L. Jr. Predictions - Week 4
    5. L.L.L. Jr. Special Guest Interview w/Spitfury
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; August 17th, 2004 at 09:19 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Match Reviews - Week 3

cameronj86 vs. Efusive
    Pretty good battle, not horrible and not great....both stayed decent most of the time. Cameronj86 dropped a pretty good verse with a few witty punches tossed here and there, and he had some good personals as well and used them well. He wasnt too consistent with hard hits though...as some of them seemed to have no effect or just have a weak effect in my opinion...still not too bad of a job. Efusive, however, dropped almost the same as cameronj86, but didnt have the hard punches that could be quoted. Instead he came more consistent with decent punches tossed in and good metaphors. Which, in the end, helped squeak Efusive in for the win...for having consistency.

Winner - Efusive

$pitacular vs. God
    Good battle....both did pretty well here. God dropped a mostly average verse with a few good hits, but the concepts he put to use could've been much more effective if it wasnt for his wording. He was still able to pull off one quotable in his verse, and put up a pretty good overall verse. $pitacular, on the other hand, dropped good as usual, and just pretty well outdone him with wit and better concepts. Nothing much else to say, $pitacular won for having harder punches within his verse.

Winner - $pitacular

Quill vs. Escar
    Both didnt do too well in my opinion in this...I think Unique was tired from her battle earlier that week..... She dropped ok with punches that would most likely give her the win...nothing seemed to be too quotable in her verse surprisingly. Escar, however, could've done better, but he couldnt get off the Av. tip, and the tip of Av's penis. In the end, Quill won this matchup for simply not having as many dick lines as her opponent unfortunately did.

Winner - Quill

t-west vs. Stryk9
    Weak battle, neither did too great in this either. T-west dropped a verse that tried to stick punches with wit, but none of it seemed to hit hard at all, and sadly if he could use his concepts better he could be a much better battler. Other than that nothing else in his verse was horrid...just either average or a bit weak. Stryk9, however, came a bit better with at least creativity which is the only thing that held him up in this battle. He needs work on wit and concepts as well. In the end, Stryk9 won this like I said before...for having a few more creative punches.

Winner - Stryk9

Lyric vs. ...Eclipse...
    This battle could've been much better in my opinion, but it was still ok from both sides. Lyric dropped pretty nicely with good wit and concepts, but his structure is just annoying as shit sometimes to get used to. Other than that, nothing too much to dislike about his verse. ...Eclipse..., however, dropped pretty weak with personals that could've been put to good use....but sadly they weren't. He also could've used some work on wit in this, but he said he just dropped to show. So in the end Lyric won this battle for pretty much having harder punches in his verse.

Winner - Lyric

Bio*Chemist vs. ~Babylon
    Pretty ok battle...nothing too great from either. Bio*Chemist dropped a half decent verse with good attempted wit, and some ok personals. But he still needs a bit of work on his wording and the concepts he uses for punches like I've said before. Once he gets some of that done...expect him to be dope textcee. ~Babylon~, however, done just about as bad. Although, I'm not sure if this is a chick or a guy....I'll just call her/him...an it to keep it safe. Anyway, it dropped ok, but its structure was just annoying as it is filled with more periods than a college term paper. If it would've took those out, and had just a few harder punches it might've won. In the end, Bio*Chemist won for a better structure and a more understandable and legible verse.

Winner - Bio*Chemist

Macabre vs. SyaNidal
    Pretty one sided match honestly. Macabre dropped a personal verse with wit and good metaphors. Some lines were funny and coo, others were just a tad weak, but nothing horrible. SyaNidal, on the other hand, dropped weak and didnt have many if any punches in his verse. Nothing much to say except SyaNidal needs work on consistency if he wants to stay in Jr.. Macabre won this battle for a better overall verse and nothing more.

Winner - Macabre

alias vs. Ambtious
    Not horrible, but could've been better from both sides. Ambitious dropped ok with a few decent lines here and there, and a few played as shit ones on the side as well. He was mostly consistent though, and he still managed to pull off an overall ok verse. Alias, however, dropped the weakest I have yet to see him drop in LLL Jr., and had really small amounts of wit in his verse. And not much metaphors mixed in it to make a good solid punch. I suggest he works on concepts; in the end, Ambitious was able to pull this off for having a few better punches in his verse.

Winner - Ambitious

sdizzle vs. B.X.P
    Pretty ok battle, sdizzle is getting better actually...which is good. Sdizzle dropped a pretty subpar verse with at least one quotable that made me think otherwise of his verse, but he still managed decent punches in his verse and he consistency. If he keeps it up he'll do better each week. B.X.P, however, dropped ok, but I believe he could've done better. He had forced metaphors in some parts, and he needs to mostly rely on wit and metaphors if he wishes to pull off more battles. In the end, sdizzle won this battle for having better concepts with his punches.

Winner - sdizzle

DeMiurgiC vs. JPoll
    DeMiurgiC wins for showing, JPoll is banned from LLL Jr. for three weeks for not showing for no reason.

Winner - DeMiurgiC

Magnum Opus vs. Elwood
    Elwood wins for showing, Magnum Opus isnt banned from LLL Jr. for good reasoning.

Winner - Elwood

~RaPiDfIrE~ vs. kapitolins
    Kapitolins wins for showing, ~RaPiDfIrE~ isnt banned from LLL Jr. for good reasoning.

Winner - kapitolins

Daz vs. Stephen Mayfield
    Daz wins for showing, Stephen Mayfield is banned from LLL Jr. for two weeks for not showing for no reason.

Winner - Daz

Se7eN vs. Rascal
    Se7eN wins for showing, Rascal isnt banned from LLL Jr. for good reasoning.

Winner - Se7eN

L.I. vs. Akwai Tance
    L.I. wins for showing, Akwai Tance is banned from LLL Jr. for three weeks for not showing for no reason.

Winner - L.I.

UrbanReelist vs. Foreshadow
    UrbanReelist wins for showing, Foreshadow isnt banned from LLL Jr. for good reasoning.

Winner - UrbanReelist

Jug. vs. Depthz.
    Depthz. wins for showing, Jug. isnt banned from LLL Jr. for good reasoning.

Winner - Depthz.

Kon Quest vs. Judge.
    Judge. wins for showing, Kon Quest isnt banned from LLL Jr. for good reasoning.

Winner - Judge.
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; August 17th, 2004 at 09:10 PM

Battle Record
    136-1
    Top 5 Battles & Comments - Week 3

5. alias vs. Ambitious
    4. Quill vs. Escar
    3. cameronj86 vs. Efusive
    2. Lyric vs. ...Eclipse...
    1. $pitacular vs. God

Comments About The Top 5: With Smoka & Meters.

alias vs. Ambitious
    Meters. - Ambitious: Ambitous' verse was set back by an overwhelming amount of played concepts that failed to connect due to lack of freshness. He attempted to spice things up by using wordplay but failed to attack with these punches which is the biggest mistake one can make while using wordplay. An example of this would be Amb's offense/a fence line which didn't seem to be a punch at all. However, Ambitious was clearly in *battle* mode though his concepts fell a bit short. He delivered with his most successful punch in his closer and it was enough to seal the battle for him. I've seen him come better but I'm sure this won't be too much of a setback.
    SmokaJoka666 - alias: Not too good of a verse from you, and I've seen better. You still was able to put up decent punches in your verse, and you have had better days honestly. I see you as one of the rising stars on RB....all you need is to put the right concepts to use, and toss in some wit and a little bit more metaphors and you would be unstoppable. Other than that your verse in this battle is not a good example of what you are capable of. Here you needed work on consistency and making witty punches; most of your lines seemed to be making a statement more than it was a punch or personal. Still good job and good try no doubt....there's always a next time.

Quill vs. Escar
    Meters. - Quill: Quill came with an obviously half-assed verse that contained bragging, weak connections, and whored the hell out of her opponent. It's almost like her LLL experience gives her an incredible advantage because she's experienced enough in battling that she knows the archetypical *dope* punches and doesn't have to waste any of her good concepts. Either way you look it, this was probably the cleanest victory of the week and I don't see anyone stopping Nique from here on other than possibly Spit and I.
    SmokaJoka666 - Escar: You had a good attempt this week, and if you would've stayed off the Av. concept you coulda faired off much better in this battle. Still you tried to put up a good fight, but your key problem was you need to use wit and put your concepts to better use. You have good ideas for punches, but it seems you can't pull through for a hard punch. Nonetheless, it was a good try in this and you still managed to toss in at least one or two good lines. Just remember you need to work on concepts and wit...then Escar'll be > L.L.L. Jr.

cameronj86 vs. Efusive
    Meters. - cameronj86: CameronJ86 showed why he's rising talent despite an unbelievably shitty name in a battle that didn't get nearly enough votes. With a pretty slick opener, Cameron showed that he could flip a cliche as good as most in the junior league and from there it was a pretty decent battle. However, after that opener Cameron dropped off for a while with an all too obvious link punch (don't use them man, that's a serious sign of inexperience unless the link is really really really tight) and some played polish my nuts/i'm your daddy/cliched punchline concepts. The closer was the only place that *really* picked it up again but there was controversy in that some people thought the wordplay was clever but didn't really diss Efusive that well. I agreed. It's a good start though, keep improving and you'll be in the LLL in no time.
    SmokaJoka666 - Efusive: This is possibly one of the best drops I've seen from you and I hope to see much better. No doubt you done good, but you font gets voters annoyed at times, and you even seem to have good metaphors at times, but no real good use of wit or a great use of the concept that was thought up. If you could work up on your wit you would be a great force here as well, your personals were strong in this battle and so were the metaphors; but I do suggest you drop the small font and put your concepts to better use with good wording. Good show you put here and you was able to pull out the win...I hope your able to do the same this week as well.

Lyric vs. ...Eclipse...
    Meters. - Lyric: Lyric faced off against a fellow IJL'ian in a pretty good battle. His opener fell flat due to simply not making very much sense (wouldn't he be lying if he said he would win the battle? which his user title states...so how is he afraid to lie?) His next punchline of rolling sevens was pretty damn decent though not at the dope level everyone knows Lyric can ascend to at times. From there other than another decent nameplay punch it was all pretty blah. Hopefully Lyric will be inspired enough in a more difficult battle this week to come as mean as he used to.
    SmokaJoka666 - ...Eclipse...: I've seen MUCH MUCH MUCH better from you; this battle is in no way what I'm used to seeing. Nonetheless you was able to pull it off well and still put on a decent showing with good personals and a witty line or two, but nothing too hard to match with it. You've been getting inactive lately as well and I hope you are able to still put on a good show for us in LLL Jr. Even though your record in LLL Jr. doesnt say it, you are a good head to have here and you could dominate if you actually tried. I hope to see better from you next week is all I can say.

$pitacular vs. God
    Meters. - $pitacular: In a battle of the LLL contestants Spit proved why he made playoffs. His ownage of the league is a little different than Nique's in that though this is the Jr. league, he still comes fresh as hell at times which just blows away the competiton. His cast wordplay/summer and thighs/ holy ghost...i mean, damn, there was nothing God could do. If Spit keeps dropping like this, our rematch will be dope as hell when i get my title shot. Nothing much to say other than that i'm impressed with your consistency (even if you come wack at times, there's always a fresh punch hidden somewhere in your verses). It just happens that this verse hid quite a few of them.
    Niceness.

SmokaJoka666 - God: You both put on a good show here, and your verse was not much of an exception. You no doubt have the right idea for a punch, but you can't seem to enfore it and toss wit and/or good wordplay in it. There were a few lines though, that I believe to be pretty nice and/or decent. You put on a good show here, and I hope to hear what you have to say about it in the interview. Still, you had consistency with mostly average punches or above average punches, good metaphors where they could be found, and some ok personals. I still suggest you use your concepts a little bit more witty/cocky and you could've had a much better shot at the votes of this battle....still a good one to read.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Top 13 Punches - Week 3

13. check the crew.......shit, lucky this retard breached the brink...
    and im sorry herb its true........cuz you are our weakest link!
    - Ambitious vs. alias

12. Its true, ill never lose again, and this round ill guess ill have to show
    And that quote could have hurt me, when quotes were dope months ago..
    - ...Eclipse... vs. Lyric

11. Blowing up spots, are you female or male..?? question is asked
    taking a look at ya sig that's no male groupie, that's ur midget ass.
    - Bio*Chemist vs. ~Babylon~

10. Smoka said our lines should match huh? So I guess it's metal vs. metal
    But I came the wackest I could.......... yet still ain't match ur level!
    - Escar vs. Ms. Unique

9. I'll Jack ya Grace and free-Will and no-ones Karin... Does that Ring a bell?
    ^There's Half the cast of a homo sitcom.... the rest is in I.J.L.
    - cameronj86 vs. Efusive

8. ok enough with the b.s., scrolling text is so gay dude
    cuz those arent crew members....
    .....................it's 1/8 of the site thats better than you
    - sdizzle vs. B.X.P

7. I'm clipping foes, and running for victory so it's nothing sexual when I lap dance
    I Beat him 4 times and I'm getting a Five from camron like we slapped hands
    - Efusive vs. cameronj86

6. Yo, I think ur the worst Elite, but I may slightly underestimate
    Leave em laid out on the table cuz I got too much on my plate
    - God vs. $pitacular

5. Smoka's your crew leader.......so I guess that makes him your daddy
    they say the apple doesnt fall far from the tree...........................
    ................................well this 1 breaks through the ground saddly
    - ~Babylon~ vs. Bio*Chemist

4. Another kid to boil and Escar is now part of my beating trend
    Put Unique vs Quill, so I atleast get the Battle of the Week again
    - Ms. Unique vs. Escar

3. Forgive me for the wordplay..but Sya's my biggest fan..
    ..I set up a precident for this owning..so he campaigned and ran.
    - Macabre vs. SyaNidal

2. can't hide it, I'm peak-in... while God's always runnin mouth
    he stands by the window, & we're gonna have a falling out
    - $pitacular vs. God

1. Your rap game definitly aint sick, but it still leaves ya bedridden
    Ya rhymes are full of crap...
    ...And kid, you aint rollin sevens
    - Lyric vs. ...Eclipse...

Battle Record
    136-1
    L.L.L. Jr. Predictions - Week 4

By: Macabre

Mac's dopetastic predictions.

Undisputed Title Match: Lyric vs. $pitacular
    This should be a pretty cool match, probably match of the week. Lyric is slowly shaking off the rust, and $pitacular has been coming consistently dope in the last little while. If Lyric has the rust shaken off, this could be close. If not, $pit will take this easily.

Prediction - $pitacular

LightWeight Title Match: Kon Quest vs. Macabre
    This should be a good match. I won't make a prediction because i'm in it, and it could be close. So yea.

Prediction - N/A

FeatherWeight Title Match: Jug. vs. Ms.Unique
    This should be a pretty good battle. Jug will need to come his hardest if he plans on beating Ms.Unique, who has proven herself to be a serious threat in this league. Sorry Jug, I can't see you winning this one unless you come really hard, but I believe in you.

Prediction - Ms.Unique

Contendership Match: Bio*Chemist vs. Depthz. vs. Efusive
    This one is kind of hard to predict. All of them are pretty decent. Bio*Chemist's punches are pretty unique, but sometimes he words them badly or they don't hit. Depthz hasn't really impressed me, but this is his chance to shine. Efusive is pretty good at battling too, and usually has a few good punches. I see Bio winning this one though.

Prediction - Bio*Chemist

Do Or Die Matchup: B.X.P vs. ~Babylon~
    This is a do or die matchup, meaning we can't expect too much from these two. B.X.P usually has a couple of decent punches, but definately needs to drop all of the explanations that come with his verses. ~Babylon~ is mediocre, but thinks he is the best in this league or something, and always accuses people of d/r. I say B.X.P wins this one and stays in the league.

Prediction - B.X.P

RdotC vs. Tab Lloyd
    I'm not really sure about this one, because I don't know either of them. RdotC seems really cocky about his skills though, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Prediction - RdotC

~RaPiDfIrE~ vs. SyaNidal
    ~Rapidfire~ has been coming pretty nice as of late, and has proven himself in my eyes as a contender. SyaNidal has the potential to be decent, but is really rusty. Syanidal needs to shake off the rust and get his old with back.

Prediction - ~RaPiDfIrE~

Spitfury vs. t-west
    Last week t-west came alot weaker then I expected him to. He needs to make his punches wittier and make sure they all connect. Spitfury usually comes at least decent, so he takes this one.

Prediction - Spitfury

DeMiurgiC vs. Elwood
    Elwood is pretty decent, but needs to elevate a bit before he becomes a true contender. However, DeMiurgic doesn't show that often, and I haven't seen him drop a real verse in a long time, so he will most likely be rusty.

Prediction - Elwood

Kautious vs. Meters.
    I don't know Kautious, but I have the feeling that he will drop something pretty good. However, it won't be able to match Meters, who is returning from LLL. If Meters shows, he'll win this cleanly.

Prediction - Meters.

alias vs. God
    Alias has the ability to come decent at least. If he tries, I could see him coming with a few good lines in this battle. However, God usually has a few quotable lines in his verses, so he'll get this one.

Prediction - God

Escar vs. Rascal
    Escar is a pretty viable battler, and he often comes consistent, if not better than average. Rascal often no-shows, and when he does it's usually pretty mediocre. So..

Prediction - Escar

Got Dope? vs. .. B.O.N.A ..
    I have no idea who either of these guys are, so this is basically just a random guess. I have a hunch that Got Dope will take it.

Prediction - Got Dope?

kapitolins vs. Daz
    This should be a good battle as both peeps have the ability to come dope. kapitolins usually has very creative lines, but they can be pretty abstract and not hit very hard. Daz usually has a few quotables in his verse, and came really nicely against Spitacular a couple of weeks ago. So, in a close battle..

Prediction - Daz

cameronj86 vs. Se7eN
    Cameronj86 is actually an underrated textcee, and he usually drops nicely. I think that he has the potential to become a top contender if he stops getting so angry so easily, and squashes some of his beef. Se7en isn't that great, and he usually comes played with his punches, so..

Prediction - cameronj86

sdizzle vs. Stryk9
    This is going to be a close one. sdizzle has the ability to come nicely, but usually rushes his verse, posting it while it's unpolished and only having a few decent punches. Stryk9 is an average battler, and usually has some unique punches that hit more often than not. However...

Prediction - sdizzle

UrbanReelist vs. ...Eclipse...
    UrbanReelist is kind of generic, but he usually comes at least mediocre in his drops. ...Eclipse has been on somewhat of a cold streak in LLL Jr. as of late, but I believe he'll pick it up this week and get his first win.

Prediction - ...Eclipse...

Ambitious vs. L.I.
    This has the potential to be a good match if both sides try. Ambitious is a good battler, and is underrated in LLL Jr. L.I is also an underrated textcee in this league. Both are decent when they actually make an attempt, but this one goes to...

Prediction - Ambitious

Battle Record
    136-1
    Special Interview: With... Spitfury

SmokaJoka666: good...time for your LLL Jr. interview
    SmokaJoka666: you ready?
    Spitfury: yesur
    SmokaJoka666: dope
    SmokaJoka666: let's go..lol
    Spitfury: k
    SmokaJoka666: As a mostly all audiohead; former dope textcee, how do you feel about yourself being in this league...and why are you in it?
    Spitfury: im feelin pretty good about being in it, therez some nice heads, i wanted to up my level of being an emcee which means i gotta do text,topical,audio,and graphics, i wanna excel at everything
    SmokaJoka666: That's a good way to look at it...good thing your in IJL...
    Spitfury: damn skippy
    SmokaJoka666: Now...
    SmokaJoka666: Who do you feel are the top 3 heads in LLL Jr.?
    Spitfury: jug, he's elevated a lot, i like daz he got some skills and he had a threesome and efusive....he beat me so he's a favorite
    SmokaJoka666: lol @ threesome...yeah...I dont think he banged those hot chicks
    Spitfury: lol
    Spitfury: well if he did he's gangster
    SmokaJoka666: You ever look at a bitches mouth, and pictured your dick in between her pretty lips?
    Spitfury: yessur
    Spitfury: the hotness of the breath is godly
    SmokaJoka666: *realizes this is an LLL Jr. interview*
    SmokaJoka666: ...sorry
    Spitfury: *back to the interview*
    SmokaJoka666: anyway....=/...Do you feel you have shaken off any rust or gaining back any of your former text skills you once had?
    Spitfury: i think im gaining a little bit though, i need more practice which will come soon....man text is harder than everyone thought and it's harder to please those who enjoy reading text battles
    SmokaJoka666: That is true...who do you feel are the top 3 text heads on RB?
    Spitfury: token...he's dope at text,i cant forget that slut smokajoka....man he been dope ever since he joined the site, i like BTK too
    SmokaJoka666: Same question for audio?
    Spitfury: alcatrakz...he's my favorite among the audiocats, i like syntax his flow is fuckin monstrous....cant forget J.Cin, he got some skills too
    Spitfury: my brother and i debate on who's better between trakz and tax
    Spitfury:
    SmokaJoka666: Now I'm going to shoot you two things and you have to say which is better of the two, ready?
    Spitfury: yessur
    SmokaJoka666: RB or RV
    Spitfury: RB
    Spitfury: fuck rv
    SmokaJoka666: Alcatrakz or Syntax
    Spitfury: alcatrakz
    Spitfury: dont kill me syntax or demod me
    Spitfury:
    SmokaJoka666: Rakim or Canibus
    Spitfury: Rakim nucca
    SmokaJoka666: Spitfury or sdizzle
    Spitfury: hahaha sdizzle....mmkay pfft :-\
    SmokaJoka666: $pitacular or Meters.
    Spitfury: spitacular
    SmokaJoka666: I.J.L. or Hence Forward
    Spitfury: IJL bitches
    SmokaJoka666: ...this interview is over...=)
    Spitfury: *rises from the ashes*
    Spitfury: thatz right hoecake this is an exclusive Spitfury interview brought to you by SmokaJoka
    Spitfury: tripple
    SmokaJoka666: peace foo...look for it in the mag.
    Spitfury: k

Battle Record
    136-1
    The no shows and the shit you people dropped last week limited the dopeness of the top 13...dont blame me....=|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    20-6
    Yes. i shoulda been in there i mean.Damn.
    And these people going for the belts son.
    Pfft.
    I gotta get on the ball.
    Damn Smoke u still dont Believe
    Last edited by Daz; August 17th, 2004 at 09:26 PM
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Icarus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    no... you gotta get off my balls

Anywho... I didn't expect my punch to get that high when the mag writers in da crew lol, no hate, just a punch

Dope mag... once again. I'm going not get enuff sleep for work again staying up and readin
    Last edited by Cameosis; August 17th, 2004 at 09:33 PM

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    dope mag Smoka, props

props to Meters as well for helping out the critiquing, we need to bring the talent level up

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    you should look at that no show verse that demi dropped straight GOLD!
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

Battle Record
    20-6
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronj86
    no... you gotta get off my balls

Anywho... I didn't expect my punch to get that high when the mag writers in da crew lol, no hate, just a punch

Dope mag... once again. I'm going not get enuff sleep for work again staying up and readin
    Ur gay..Just plain Gay
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    14-3
    Nice mag Nice mag...

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF
    SmokaJoka666: $pitacular or Meters.
    Spitfury: spitacular
    SmokaJoka666: I.J.L. or Hence Forward