Showing results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: ..Just a thought

Free, As A Bird
    ..Its a Sole quote
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^just thinking the same thing... its weird.
    MondoThugs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meta. Convicts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Formerly known as Crysis Cory Stylez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-2
    I, personally, do not like this idea. The fact of the matter is that it would take entirely too long to do things. These 3 people cant possibly online their entire life. What if a banning needs to happen and they arent online? We wait, while this person who needs to be banned mills about. This idea just has too many holes in it to work. And why should we have to ask the council for a name change? That just takes away the freedom of RB. As of right now you can just PM an admin and get whatever name you want that isnt taken already. Your idea sounds cool on the surface, but when you think about it there are just so many holes in it. It would make things so much more work than they are right now. And trust me, thats not a good thing. It kinda turns RB into a Dictatorship (and i say dictatorship because these three people would have to act as one in order for a decision to be made). Plus I'd hate to be one of these three people. Think of all the work they'll have. Im sure that the Admins get tons of PMs for name changes and shit like that everyday. Think of what would happen if this "council" had to sort every single little thing out.

Overall i just believe that this idea would just make RB worse. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. But it's good that you are thinking creative. Keep it up.

Battle Record
    5-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis
    I, personally, do not like this idea. The fact of the matter is that it would take entirely too long to do things. These 3 people cant possibly online their entire life. What if a banning needs to happen and they arent online? We wait, while this person who needs to be banned mills about. This idea just has too many holes in it to work. And why should we have to ask the council for a name change? That just takes away the freedom of RB. As of right now you can just PM an admin and get whatever name you want that isnt taken already. Your idea sounds cool on the surface, but when you think about it there are just so many holes in it. It would make things so much more work than they are right now. And trust me, thats not a good thing. It kinda turns RB into a Dictatorship (and i say dictatorship because these three people would have to act as one in order for a decision to be made). Plus I'd hate to be one of these three people. Think of all the work they'll have. Im sure that the Admins get tons of PMs for name changes and shit like that everyday. Think of what would happen if this "council" had to sort every single little thing out.

Overall i just believe that this idea would just make RB worse. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. But it's good that you are thinking creative. Keep it up.

Aka...

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis
    Whatever happens, I vote Savir.
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

Free, As A Bird
    ..Lol, You have gained allot of respect from me b'cuz of that post

You explained your oppinion, and its greatly taken in..

..Shame no1 ells would'ave done the same
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew

Formerly known as Crysis Cory Stylez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-2
    ^Thanks.

and lmmfao@savir