User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 66

Thread: ..Just a thought

Free, As A Bird
    ..Now, You started the sentence off very mature

But, It went downhill after the ' And honestly '..

..Nice try though, But still a way to go - yet

Battle Record
    2-0
    ok so heres my opinion........

it could work because there would be possible debates on the way things were done and there would be different veiw points.........

it might not work because (as it was said before) it would take the drama out of the boards in a way and then it might end up in a situation where one day on the board would be just like the next and the day after, causing even MORE inactiveness than there already is on the site, makeing less and less people come and more and more people leave

.......but those are just perspective points to the whole matter if you do get this to happen then i would get more than just 3 people to be in th council, maybe one person from each subforum. that way you have more perspectives and a voice from every corner of the site. but just dont put administartors into the council, cause then its worthelss cause thats a higher power anyways and they would more than likely get their way cause they have a say in the end

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Point Dextah
    I'm being mature kiddo. I just don't wanna show you any respect in my posts. Obviously, if I want to be I can be an intellegent man. Yet, with the intellect level and maturity overall of RB. I don't feel the need to come in and state anything of sustanace, maturity, or respect to anyone. So if I think your idea is uncalled for and blatantly off-based, seeing as how we have too many mods and things of that nature already we don't need a council. Plus the fact that every board since 97 has been run the same way and the successful ones never resorted to putting 3 people in an absolute power besides the owners/runners; I will simply say it's dumb.

Free, As A Bird
    ..No, Ur not getting the point

The councilors wont have any powers (Mod, S.Mod and Admin powers )..

..A councilor must be a person who is not a Mod, S.Mod or an Admin - i.e, If The End would want to be one, He would have to go through voting and 1st of all, give up his Admin spot

And there would be drama, For example, If you apply for a name change, to the councill, And they ' Regretfully Deny ' your name change.. You would have grounds to appeal.. Cause a fuss.. And maybe if youd win the appeal, And if the Councilor did something out of line ( from the written rules ), You could be responsible for that councilor losing his Councilor spot..

..^ A brief example

Free, As A Bird
    I'm being mature kiddo. I just don't wanna show you any respect in my posts. Obviously, if I want to be I can be an intellegent man. Yet, with the intellect level and maturity overall of RB. I don't feel the need to come in and state anything of sustanace, maturity, or respect to anyone. So if I think your idea is uncalled for and blatantly off-based, seeing as how we have too many mods and things of that nature already we don't need a council. Plus the fact that every board since 97 has been run the same way and the successful ones never resorted to putting 3 people in an absolute power besides the owners/runners; I will simply say it's dumb.
    ..Okay, Finally - A Mature post

Im respectfully baring in mind your oppinion, not ignoring it, and im saying - Fine, its your oppinion..

Point Dextah
    Allow me to reiterate. This is a rap site. Not Congress. In what ways is this in fact helpfull to the site ? In actuallity, this is a LOT more trouble then worth. Sure people will complain no matter what. That's what RB's members do. They complain. BUT to create a new set of rules, change the way the board is functioned, etc. it's all a bit.. redundant. Think about it. It will change NOTHING except for the fact that you will ask to be on the council. Good day. Back to the drawing board.

Free, As A Bird
    ..The board wont need to change its rules

Just make some extra for the councilors..

..And, In many ways, A councill would make the site active and get people ' battling ' and ' posting audio '

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    hmm good idea, theres gonna be a new admin? gl to him.
    Cuttz The Best Pound For Pound
    --CURRENT BATTLES--
    None

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Free, As A Bird
    ..lol^

Battle Record
    17-14
    not a bad idea though i doubt the right people would be elected

based on anyhting with voting ive ever seen on this site.................................

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Lol@this. Lol@the argument. And lol@all the grammar mistakes.

Wow.
    AI. Legendary.
    19x HOF. Seven Titles. 50.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Straight idea.. not sure if it'll go thru

Quote Originally Posted by Daz
    Token,Illunatic, and someone but...sounds familiar..this idea of urs
    Hmm... I need more vasoline

Add & Follow

·

Free, As A Bird
    Lol@this. Lol@the argument. And lol@all the grammar mistakes.
    ..Lol at your grammer mistakes

Free, As A Bird
    ..Lmao at Ill

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    lol arc i really jus posted to up my post count i post 54 times a day..i need a life..

hmmmmmmmm
    Cuttz The Best Pound For Pound
    --CURRENT BATTLES--
    None