0 0%
  • xXFresHXx

2 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Topical -----> xXFresHXx vs. Madd Preacher

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Topical -----> xXFresHXx vs. Madd Preacher

18 - 24 lines

Somebody come drop us a decent topic

Due by teusday

Good luck

Battle Record
    1-0
    Topic:

TOPIC: your mother was brutally murdered... a couple days later you hear someone admitting that they killed her... u cud maybe be a priest, and in confession a man admits it to you... or you could be at work, or a club, or a homie's house, and you overhear someone braggin' about it... whatever... describe the situation where you find out, describe the setting, and the emotions involved... also describe how you react, and maybe who the killer is...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! bornspokenword's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    ok, so I have to type 50 characters...

Topic...Why Bush shouldn't be re-elected
    better than worse isn't mediocre, it's humble .SoftFocus. veteran verse
    ...Writings...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion
    Pyro was first so we're gonna use his..

Plus his is better.. And I'm canadian..

Battle Record
    96-70
    The Devils Acquaintance

I never thought this could happen to me its unreal,
    All I can think about is how did my mom feel,
    Some sell drugs.. Some get into fights and some steal,
    I want to find this hell raiser and stab him until his lungs peel,
    Eight at night Eric was heavily drinking again,
    Said he killed a bitch and I wasnt even thinking of him,
    What he said to me didnt let me realize the truth.. It was too sickening,
    Just a stupid story in my head untill I really started listening,
    My blood boiled.. I wanted to kill even though my soul said recoil,
    But my conscience took controll and told me to be loyal,
    I was a different person.. Something inside of me snapped,
    Bashed his head off the counter untill it finally cracked,
    I kept on smashing him and no one would go near me,
    I wasnt myself cause I hadda room of twenty people fear me,
    He was the devil and I was the god fullfilling my retribution,
    I don't know his reason.. But now we have both inhaled deaths pollution,
    But that was the only to be happy again and fullfill my restitution,
    And killing him brutally seemed to be the best solution,

Battle Record
    96-70
    Typo

But that was the only * to be happy again and fullfill my restitution,

to

But that was the only *way* to be happy again and fullfill my restitution,

Killa Feaster
    Battle Record
    6-4
    * this is onna those slow readers* read it quick and you wont pick up shit...

My mind was encased with the rage that occurred on that day, I still see her face//
    What I recognized in the blaze was a corpse battered-up, like papier-mâché//
    But I have seen this before…the fire, the blood, the body left on the floor//
    I couldn’t stay so I shot out the door searching for her killer and answers galore//
    My task I need to complete to end up with a killer obsolete//
    I head down to the street in the shadows of the underground swap-meat//
    No answers there, im back to square one, I returned home where I came from//
    With my head low-hung, I ask the why questions within, n take a glance at my gun//
    I loomed in the shadows once more on the block looking for the killer in shock//
    A day goes by, then two, then three, my chances of locating him is a probably-not//
    I woke up in a deep sweat, remorse and regret all because of a voice in my head//
    Down the hall in dread, KILL YOURSELF, I looked in the mirror instead//
    It wasn’t my face, cuz all that was erased, n all I saw were demon eyes in its place//
    This is too much to take, the mirror has to be fake, how can I look this way?//
    (flashback)
    It all came in the blink of an eye, when a flash back took me to the scene of my mothers demise//
    I entered the door on the side, crept up behind her and strangled her blind, then slit up her insides//
    (out of flash back)
    The mirror looked back at me n laughed, I took a step back but my breath then relapsed//
    I pushed the gun to the mirror and hoped it to crash, I pulled the trigger instead, then I collapsed//
    Wit.

Killa Feaster
    Battle Record
    6-4
    need votes........................................
    Wit.

I would vote but it wouldnt matter cuz i dont have 100 posts, so why waste my time till i get 100 posts? so here one in my path there.

vote here.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140083

Battle Record
    96-70
    I would have voted your shit if hadda left an opinion and not wasted space or time.. Go get a post count newb.. And not that way ^^^.

man, in reality I was doing you a favor, i upped your own shit for you as i am doing now, so maybe someone with a poll vote, comes across this shit and votes. And you dont have to waste one of you5 uppin which you already have done. Got to look outside the pic.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Madd preacher just upped it retard.. Dont get smart with me son, cause I can make you look more retarded then you actually are using intillect... And if I run out of ups I vote other battles and ask for a favour returned.. Now go get 100 posts, vote on my battle and then I'll return the favour.. Now go eat some cheese or something and dont waste room in my fucking battle thread, and especially dont waiste my time, dont even respond to this, bitch..

ok i wont "waiste" your time smart guy.

Perfect EX. of someone taking this internet to serious.

and there is another one of your "Ups" gone. Why you look for plex? respond and another one of your UPS are gone. be a man and dont say shit.

Battle Record
    96-70
    I already explained too you about waisting ups, it aint a waiste.. Besides it needs to get upped again anyways, this'll be my third...

And people who actually understand rap do take this serious, I dont take the internet serious you dumb little piece of shit..

And dont play head games with me, Im not a man by not responding back.. Im not stupid, Im smarter then your whole little inbread family combined...

Yes, and you misspelled WASTE the wrong time in two differnet posts..Why are you trying to plex with me, And its the net. It Wont yet you anywhere. Anyway im done here. GL with you batte..

and its not "waiste" its WASTE remember that next time your going to claim you so much smarter than someone, who you have never met.And if you think i was playing head games, you lookin way to hard into the internet. GL with you battle once again. And im Out~