User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: could it be so simple???

public enema

Question could it be so simple???

alright...since you all speak fucking english,unlike the dicks who write the help files on EVERY fucking program i've tried,let me ask anyone who knows...

i just got into software producing after using hardware for 8 years (stand-alone sequencers,synths,etc) and i have to say,so far,i FUCKING HATE PC MUSIC PROGRAMS...if you deal with loops,you're in good shape,but they go out of their damn way to piss off midi heads...maybe if i did some heavy gas huffing i'd "get" the manuals,but ya know...

anyway-i have fruity loops (the only one that loads midi files the RIGHT way instead of as one fucking track),magix samplitude,music maker and midi studio,reason 2.5,cool edit,adobe audition,cool edit pro,sonar 3,acid 4.0 and cubase sx...

does anyone know how i could put in a midi sequence,set up a plugin/sampler for each track,and have the miditracks play them on their respective channels? if i have to link any two of these programs,that's cool...i've spent MAD time on each one and the best i ever get is the basic midi sounds (gm) playback,which i can get from the fucking window media player...

any help is appreciated much...anyone needing help with ANY other aspects,just ask...the worst part of this is that i can do EVERY other thing involved with producing in my fucking sleep (i've been at it for 8 years and i can just about hear dog whistles at this point),but setting up my pc to run like a sequencer is too much weight...

Battle Record
    8-5
    yo dude holla at me on the pm i want some tips on mixing.. holla

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-3
    cubase sx and fruityloops can link up... thats if you installed the fruity vst when you installed the program... you should use cubase sx for your midi sequencing, and fruityloops should run as a vst program within cubase sx.... for your drums...

if that is too much for your comptuer to handle... then you might want to try cubase sx, and download a drum machine called kontakt... you will be able to control your drums through your midi controller.

but cubase sx, should be able to handle all your needs... to get a full understanding of how to do all of this, you might want to read the "help" guide within the program itself...
    Welcome to reality.

I Love Titty
    ^i second that

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

public enema

thanx so far

that's the issue...the help files are wack beyond words,ditto the manuals...
    i'll try fruity and cubase as one...i figured it would involve two progs,but i was hoping to keep it to one (or one and wmedia player)...it's also me bein set in my ways from the hardware days...

mixing tips are ready,but i need specifics...ditto midi (as in composing,the shit you don't get to when you're trying to figure out some michael bolton fan's idea of a sequencer) and i've always been about effects/eq/etc coming from the dub side of tings

Battle Record
    11-3
    ok anything with ReWire built in can link up... I use sonar 3 as my host software and then use Fruity loops and or reason as VST plugins and such... works good thou it can be stress full on the cpu... a simpler way is just to do it all in reason, well a good part of it then import the files from reason into sonar 3 via rewire. then you can add some from fruity and mix alot better than the mixers and editing in Reason or FL. but if you like Cubase go for it.... any of the major 3 will do this, CuBase, Sonar or Pro tools. If you need how to detaild messaged me on any of the messeger programs there in my profile

pz

Battle Record
    5-3
    unless he's got digidesign gear... he wont be using pro tools.
    Welcome to reality.