Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 57

Thread: L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 1 Vol. 3

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 1 Vol. 3

L.L.L. Jr. Magazine - Week One; Volume Three

You may click the number in the list to automatically take you to what you want to see

Table Of Contents:

1. Match Reviews - Week 1
    2. Top 5 Battles & Comments - Week 1
    3. Top 13 Punches - Week 1
    4. L.L.L. Jr. Predictions - Week 2
    5. L.L.L. Jr. Special Guest Interview w/L.I.
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; August 9th, 2004 at 01:05 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Match Reviews - Week 1

3-Way: Ambitious vs. JPoll vs. Foreshadow
    Good battle from two sides, and I see Foreshadow might could've done better. But...JPoll dropped pretty good with consistent punches and mostly stayed above average the whole time but nothing really standout except one hit. The rest was pretty good however.....Foreshadow didnt do so well. He lacked hard hits and concepts, but he still tried to remain consistent which is good to keep you in high spirits. He also came on a bit personal level as well, but I suggest newer fresher concepts and wit if you want to pull it off well in L.L.L. Jr.. Ambitious, however, held the most in this battle by coming more consistent than his opponents and by having a few harder punches than his opponents. If JPoll would've dropped a bit harder; he may have had this match, but Ambitious won for the simple fact that he tried harder than the other two opponents.

Winner - Ambitious

sdizzle vs. Jug.
    No doubt one of the decent battles of the week. I must say I was very surprised by the way Jug. dropped. He came consistent and personal in some parts, but mostly he held a good bit of wit and managed to fob off one or two quotables. Sdizzle, however, did just about the same; except he didnt have nearly as hard punches but he came much more personal than Jug. If sdizzle would've had some wit or better concepts he may have had this battle in his pocket, but in the end Jug. was able to pull it off.

Winner - Jug.

~RaPiDfIrE~ vs. Magnum Opus
    Pretty good battle, but could've been better in my eyes. Magnum came good with personals on a decent level, and he actually dropped the best I have seen him do thusfar on RB. He came with a bit of wit and if he would've stayed with it he might have pulled this battle off. But ~RaPiDfIrE~ was able to maintain wit and consistency within his verse and he was also able to hit with harder punches and a few better concepts. Which in the end, gave him the win.

Winner - ~RaPiDfIrE~

Mr D.Black vs. alias
    Not too bad of a battle, I've seen better from both. Mr D.Black dropped good, but most of his verse seemed to be a bit of "attempted wit" as they call it. He had a few witty hits, but some others were just like....eh..you know? Anyway...he came consistant for the most part but didnt really have too many standout punches. Alias, however, stayed consistent and pretty well above average his whole verse...but didnt have anything too standout either. What it boiled down to in the end; alias was able to pull this battle off for merely having one or two better punches than Mr D.Black.

Winner - alias

L.I. vs. Kon Quest
    This battle could've been MUCCHHHHHHH better if L.I. wouldnt have dropped shit. He came ok actually, but nothing much at all stoodout in his verse. He had some ok hits and tried to hold wit, but just couldnt stand up with it this week. Kon Quest, however, came a bit better with wit in most of his verse with good hits almost all throughout and had tossed a personal or two in to make his verse a bit better. Which in the end helped him get this for a bit of an easy win.

Winner - Kon Quest

kapitolins vs. shadows.edge
    Pretty good battle on both sides here. Kapitolins dropped a good verse with personals and good concepts...but some of his punches were just kinda...bleh. Otherwise, the good ones that stood out withheld wit and had a good concept to them. He came consistent for the most part but mostly stuck to wit and punches once in awhile. Shadows.edge, however, did just as good except he really slacked towards the end of his verse and his wit just seemed to disappear along with the strength of his punches. In the end, kapitolins was able to pull this off for having just a few more harder punches than shadows.edge.

Winner - kapitolins

Escar vs. Jammin' Jobus
    No doubt a decent battle, but I believe that both could've done much better. Both were still able to pull off at least one quotable punch in their verses. Jammin' dropped decently with mad personals left and right, but just wasnt able to use most of them correctly for a solid punch. He still maintained a bit of wit and held out for a couple of decent punches. Escar, on the other hand, dropped nicely as well but some of his punches were just blah also, and others were pretty good. He had a consistent verse and he held wit with a few hard punches....which in the end helped him carry out for the win.

Winner - Escar

illtalic vs. The Realist
    Good battle here; even though both seemed to slack a bit judging by a few lines from their verses. Illtalic came nicely with good consistency, and nice punches here and there with wit. His only downfall were just a few lines that had horrible wording...and it just made his punch seem meh. Other than that he held on with good personals and put out at least two good quotables in his verse. The Realist, however, did just as good as illtalic, but just had a few harder punches and better concepts....along with wording. He didnt really come too personal, but the wit in his verse was enough to hold out for the win.

Winner - The Realist

Daz vs. Prohibited
    Kinda weak on both sides here, nonetheless Daz was able to maintain a few good lines. He put up an Ok verse, his only downfall was pretty much having old concepts and attempting to flip them...which didnt work out too well but he still had a few solid his in his verse..nothing too shabby...nothing horrid. Prohibited, however, dropped pretty weak; He didnt seem to try and actually admitted to not trying too much. He had maybe one good punch, but almost the rest was kinda blah. In the end, Daz won this battle for simply having harder punches within his verse.

Winner - Daz

$pitacular vs. Quill
    Battle of the week?? Yes, which is exactly why I set this battle...to show was an LLL battle would be like in LLL Jr. It turned out nice, $pitacular dropped pretty good and held wit in most of his verse along with good concepts and the usual good and up to date metaphors. His only downfall were just a few weak lines that shouldnt have been thought of honestly. Other than that $pit. done the best he has thusfar in LLL Jr. for awhile. Quill, on the other hand, did a good job as well. She also came with wit and good concepts with hard punches. Her only downfall was she was as consistent with hard punches as $pit. was. Which in the end, gave $pitacular the win for this battle.

Winner - $pitacular

Lyric vs. Rascal
    Lyric wins by no show; Rascal isnt banned from the league for not being able to post.

Winner - Lyric

DeMiurgiC vs. God
    God wins by no show; DeMiurgiC isnt banned from the league for not being able to post.

Winner - God
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; August 3rd, 2004 at 04:07 PM

Battle Record
    136-1
    Top 5 Battles & Comments - Week 1

5. Ambitious vs. JPoll vs. Foreshadow
    4. sdizzle vs. Jug.
    3. illtalic vs. The Realist
    2. kapitolins vs. shadows.edge
    1. $pitacular vs. Quill

Comments About The Top 5: With Smoka & Daz

Ambitious vs. JPoll vs. Foreshadow
    Daz: JPoll - His verse was aight. Well..Verses. The Opening verse was pretty decent. Nothing that really stood out but it was and OK verse. With the exception of the explained pig line. But then. When you get to the Amby verse..Something just went wrong..It started Off wrong. Foreign Play offs are played. Camping lines? No. Donkey who tailed the Pin is a no too. And Matt foley? Wrestling?..Hell No. But if it was on just ur ForeShadow shit with no amby You'd have won. Come Harder kid.
    SmokaJoka666: Ambitious - No doubt did a pretty good job in this battle in my opinion. Calgary line was nice, he just came consistent and personal on both opponents...I see he has elevated a hella lot from the last time I saw him drop...which is good btw. He stayed consistent most of the time and had good punches in most parts of his verse....I say watch for him to be one of the uprising stars once again in L.L.L. Jr. if he continues to drop better and better.
    Daz: Foreshadow - Blah. Nothing really to say. I mean both verses really sucked. No offense but the punches were as uncomplex as brushing ur teeth. It was horrible. The Mother Goose rhyming was just egh… Cum Lines? Come on.. there as wack as you are. Some shit wasn't even flowing right. U had no chance of winning and I question why ur in LLL jr. Blah.

sdizzle vs. Jug.
    Daz: Jug. - Pretty nice verse. Everyone pretty much expected u to beat sdizzle. Which you did. Opener was funny ad so was basically everything else. The only thing I wasn't feeling was the join the next level and still be at a low place line..that was filler. Closer was ok not dope. But not wack either. Nice battle.
    SmokaJoka666: sdizzle - Actually came pretty good in this battle, not completely horrid but he maintained some type of decentness in his verse. He was consistent with personals, but nothing witty really stood out. What made this battle good in my eyes was the fact that they both actually seemed to have tried...and both were at least able to pull off one quotable. Sdizzle has seemed to be in a bit of a slump here lately, but I would expect that to end sometime soon.

illtalic vs. The Realist
    Daz: The Realist - Normally i'd question when BTK and MR. W.Rite comes to vote in LLL jr. But hey, Your T.R. Anyway ur verse was nice at some points and egh at others.Opener was Nice. Shot in the dark was koo. Skid mark lines was funny.. better half line was funny.. Capitalize line was egh. Lost to young p twice was egh and closer was kool. Overall nice verse.
    SmokaJoka666: illtalic - Didn't do too shabby a job; he maintained a good hit pace and stayed consistent, but some of his wit seems to have lost its luster. He still was able to pull this off with a couple good punches and he was able to put off a good witty line or two. What I do suggest however is you take a bit more thought for better concepts. No doubt illtalic would be one of the best in L.L.L. Jr. if he actually tries to win and tries on his verses, still...he was able to maintain some dignity in this.

kapitolins vs. shadows.edge
    Daz: shadows.edge. - This kind is nice. Not riding his dick but he has some nice shit. So's kap. Props to both. Anyway…this was another nice verse. Opener was dope. awe of disappointment line is nice. Eye line was ok. Card board shit is funny so was run over shit..Hella funny lines. Closer was kool. Nice verse. Keep dropping like this. Its nice. Wait ur not in LLL jr anymore are you?...Aww. Well Stay Up anyway
    SmokaJoka666: kapitolins - You did a pretty good job no doubt, but I suggest you think of harder concepts....even if you didnt want to try. You came consistent, held wit in some parts, and even personal on others. But some of your punches kinda had me going..."ehh??" or "huh??". Nonetheless the punches that did standout were good and you came with hard ones at times. If kapitolins can stay consistent with free concepts; he would undoubtedly be one of the best battlers here in L.L.L. Jr.

$pitacular vs. Quill
    Daz: $pitacular - Somehow I knew this was the Number 1 battle of the week. This was a dope battle. No doubt. Props to both battlers. $pit came his usual nice self. As for the break down heres how it is. Opener was nice. Easy street line was dope. Please everyone line was funny. Hangin on every word line was ok. Sack race with a midget was a no. Fell off line was funny. Cnversation line was OK. Shower line was nice. Up hill battle line nice. Closer funny. Nice verse. Very reluctant to say anything that he might use as a personal for our battle this week which im looking forward to. But. All in all Good Shit $pit.
    SmokaJoka666: Quill - Nice shit no doubt. You came fresh with a few old concepts flipped and wit that stayed consistent mostly throughout. Your only downfall was that some of your lines were kinda...bleh...you did good but honestly some of them were kinda like that. Nonetheless the personals were nice...Token/Speak your mind line was good....no doubt this is one of the best verses I've seen you do in a good bit. Could L.L.L. Jr. have a chick for champion.....Possibly...
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; August 3rd, 2004 at 04:15 PM

Battle Record
    136-1
    Top 13 Punches - Week 1

13. May not try sometimes, but never refered to as new,
    Closest thing you get to an interview is people asking.... who are you?
    -Mr D.Black vs. alias

12. When people say ur LESS THAN NOTHING they mean it literally dude
    Coz I'll simply ditch my rap skills....... and use NOTHING to kill you
    Escar vs. Jammin' Jobus

11. u winning a title ..... not likely..... ur juss trying to pass it
    cuz ur terrible verse....MORPHED into... one of ur horrible grahpix
    -sdizzle vs. Jug.

10. Dont need no one to explain how this Dude Is Wack
    1 punch, his eyes will See Starz, Without the Super Pack!
    -Jug. vs. sdizzle

9. I'm a mean man, he's a kid's baloon...now watch me pop him...
    They say Magnum's a break-through...

the floor when I drop him...
    -~RaPiDfIrE~ vs. Magnum Opus

8. I cant call you have a man, you are barley at my eyes
    Never have my name, even if I shift you’d never capitalize
    -The Realist vs. illtalic

7. you read his shit?, couldn't win with a site voters pact
    You a little confused too, shadows will always be in the back
    -JPoll vs. Foreshadow vs. Ambitious

6. nigga`s a barrel of laughs.. so many jokes revolve around him
    fl tourney? jnr? no wonder genesis let you do anything but battling
    illtalic vs. The Realist

5. & I like Common:Electric Wire Hustler Flower....I know..it hurts
    ...when that makes a lot more Sense....than your entire verse
    -kapitolins vs. shadows.edge

4. He’s got it tough, neighbors drunk n can’t be ignored
    Tried to fence his house…
    ……………………but pawn shops don’t take card board
    -shadows.edge vs. kapitolins

3. $pit you reached your prime and its touch is tangible
    Tried to bare with me..& came back as a stuffed animal
    -Quill vs. $pitacular

2. Slut’s frigid… so she definitely won’t spit a hot verse
    & Females only making a comeback, cuz they fell off 1st
    -$pitacular vs. Quill

1. I'll have you speaking Espanol....shit, you even felt my wrath
    Cause I drug you across the border and left your el eye black
    -Kon Quest vs. L.I.

Battle Record
    136-1
    L.L.L. Jr. Predictions - Week 2

By: kapitolins

Haven’t been done for a while so I thought I’d ressurrect there for week two in LLL Jr.
    Now lets see if I’ve done my homework right…

Nathaniel Perry vs. Stephen Mayfield
    Throwback match…and will undoubtebly be a nice one. Nathaniel Perry is well known for being talented and so is Stephen Mayfield…lets say they can both come dope at will. So my take is that we will have a nice match if a) Nate shows this time around b) they care. I see Nathaniel taking this by a very close call.

Prediction - Nathaniel Perry

Ambitious vs. Macabre
    Another nice matchup…Ambitious is coming from a pure ownage in last weeks threeway and Mac hasn’t been around for a while…last time I saw him he was handing me over a title. So lets say Ambitious but Mac can feel free to prove me wrong since he has the possibility to.

Prediction - Ambitious

The Realist vs. Kon Quest
    Nice again. Kon is famous in my book for his mad creativity I’ll never get tired of saying it. TR…well TR I feel hasn’t been actually giving that much of a fuck. He had some par verses in the FL tourney. Kon promised a wordplay revolution….and will serve TR some Quest realism.

Prediction - Kon Quest

$pitacular vs. Daz
    Spit has been doing very well lately…nice drops in LLL and a nice verse last week with Quill. Daz was referred to as being nice…I had heard nice stuff about him but honestly was NOT impressed by his performance last week…maybe if they give him his damn forum that’ll hype him up or else it will be a landslide for Spit.

Prediction - $pitacular

God vs. ...Eclipse...
    God is officially the Gary Coleman of RB. Gary has had some dope appearances but lately is kind of falling off for all I’m concerned. Eclipse if I don’t remember wrong has been nominated a few times for best newbie on RB but has a team of “drop a link friends” that won’t support him this time around. I’ll say God but it should be close.

Prediction - God

kapitolins vs. Quill
    I’ll be trying to make this battle of the week and add two letters to my user title. Quill is nice period.

Prediction - Undecided

alias vs. Fah Q
    Nice to see Fah Q back in the league. Alias won last week because his opponent was too busy chasing wombats to post a link. I however didn’t really like his verse nothing really smashing. Fah Q has his ups and downs but I hope he’s back to redeem himself, actually I’m sure he will.

Prediction - Fah Q

Escar vs. B.X.P
    Reminds me of TNL-PB beef. Escar is getting better but as I’ve been telling him for a month now should drop all those sig/avatar/user title punches or at least make them dope, yet the mentioned punches were enough to beat Jammin last week. BXP…I really didn’t know much about him other than the fact we have the same passion for Miss Behaving…I checked the link he gave and…oh my oh my…he’s using the “*” to explain his punches..which is a nono in my book…close battle…BXP surprise winner.

Prediction - B.X.P

~RaPiDfIrE~ vs. Se7eN
    Rapid Fire…he loves the beef…lets say Rapid has done pretty good lately I’ve peeped some of his battles and liked them some what..he does though have the tendency to go off into “this’ll happen to you” or brag lines once in a while….Seven…NO.

Prediction - ~RaPiDfIrE~

Jug. vs. ~Babylon~
    This could turn out to be an interesting match. Jug comes pretty good usually..has his flaws here and there but makes his way across most of his battles. Babylon is new….I checked the link and was surprised…I believe she shows some talent and might be a surprise in this match…

Prediction - ~Babylon~

Lyric vs. Perpetual
    Lyric was a well known name in Jr before the LLL preseason started…I recall reading some nice verses…lately he’s a bit rusty but it looks like he’s shaking it off. Perpetual is a decent battler but I just don’t see him taking this.

Prediction - Lyric

sdizzle vs. JPoll
    Okay Sdizzle is the most wanted of RB for anything..from Jacent telling us why he’s gay to being the one EVERYONE wants banned…last week he lost miserably to Jug since he has the BAD (in his case) tendency to rush every single time for no damn reason. J Poll believes that ATTEMPTED punches referring to Matt Foley are “golden” and uses that fractured word wordplay. Plus he thinks he’s dope since he’s a mod on Rapverse. Sdizzle does NOT halfass or rush and owns J Poll.

Prediction - sdizzle

Bio*Chemist vs. UrbanReelist
    First and foremost I am very sorry but I don’t know much about either one of you. I know Bio’s in IJL and Urban is always around EI jacking people’s gifs. I checked both links supplied and here’s what I thought: Bio Chemist lacks hard hitting concepts and is kind of par in my eyes…Urban Reelist gave a link to a 5 to 0 loss to Escar.

Prediction - Bio*Chemist

cameronj86 vs. Foreshadow
    Cameron voted on a battle of mine lately and didn’t get a punch off God’s pic=you should be shot. At any rate I checked his link also and it seemed sort of blah…nothing really impressing, par punches, vague wordplay and par concepts. Foreshadow had a terrible verse last week but at least was a good sport about it. He might want to try harder and not use 1487347234897480957328957 lines to say his opponent is a homo. First to throw a decent punch wins.

Prediction - Undecided

DeMiurgiC vs. SyaNidal
    Demi no showed last week and Smoka says he’s a fag..and if Smoka says you are he means it!Jokes aside both of these guys have been around Jr for some time but haven’t been around that much lately so I would think they both have some rust to shake. I think Syanidal will take the W but I say it’ll be close.

Prediction - SyaNidal

Magnum Opus vs. Depthz.
    Magnum is on an elevation spree lately and has been dropping a lot against valuable opponents which is improving his game. Depthz came in saying don’t let the fact that I’m from Rapverse fool you. He meant don’t think I’m different from all the other members of Rapverse…I kinda suck too. Really I checked a link and it was to a HW title, threeway, pic battle from relaunched..he had a line like “if you’re the god of RB than we’re all anarchists”…three words: You’re doomed.

Prediction - Magnum Opus

Efusive vs. Spitfury
    Efusive…I’ve seen a bunch of brag/this’ll happen to you lines in one of your recent battles. Spitfury is an Audio head which leaves me kinda confused as to what he actually is doing here knowing how Audio despises text. Anyway I peeped some of his stuff and he’s okay, not whack,not dope…OKAY. Sorry but I’ll give this a coin toss.

Prediction - Undecided

L.I. vs. Mr D.Black
    LI has impresses me lately since I remembered him for being pretty much whack but I saw a nice drop against God in Elite. Mr D. Black has got his mind elsewhere lately and chases too many of those damn wombats. I’ll say L.I. just because I see him having a bit more consistency than Black…it will be an interesting battle though.

Prediction - L.I.

And that’s it. As usual if you can’t take a bit of honesty:

DIE SLOW.

Thank you for you precious attention

Battle Record
    136-1
    Special Interview: With... L.I.

SmokaJoka666: How do you feel about L.L.L. Jr., thusfar?
    L.I.: Fun...its a great way to elevate...and to prove yourself to everyone on RB
    SmokaJoka666: Yeah that's a good way to see the league
    SmokaJoka666: which is basically what the league is for
    SmokaJoka666: Who in your eyes are the top 5 best battler on RB...period.
    L.I.: oh geeze...well I love KaZe.'s stuff...hes a really great textcee and just reading his stuff helps me elavte...Feeble Minded is also very dope...Chrit of course...Opey and Alkatrackz are amazing at audio and really set a good pace for RB's audio section
    SmokaJoka666: ok well that's coo that's coo...who do you think are the best in L.L.L. Jr.?? at least 3?
    L.I.: Hmm...thats tough...
    L.I.: I feel Kon Quest is up there b/c of wit...$pitacular has great verses...and me...hahaha j/p...i also think Escar and Macabre are dope
    SmokaJoka666: nice nice...aight...why did YOU join this league
    L.I.: well coming from relaunched i knew itd be hard to earn respect...so to learn the ropes of original styles and how to really make nice punches i wanted to perform on a level that even the dopest battled on...and thats how i elevate...battling the best and learning...losses mean nothing as long as i reach my goal
    SmokaJoka666: You say your from Re-Launched? How bad did it suck?
    L.I.: Lmao...well being a horrible person starting there...i thought people were great...and i started catching on to thestyles...and perfected it...and became a vet and legend over there....it was fun in a way...but knowing that relaunched was 1982190820 steps behing original it motivated me to switch sites
    SmokaJoka666: Wow...a legend on Re-Launched...=/...ok...next question...why did I let you join my crew?
    L.I.: hmm good question...lemme ponder
    L.I.: you let me join because i was fresh on original with a talent level that needed to be sparked...IJL sparked it and now L.I. be rolling...plus your dope and know good talent when u see it
    SmokaJoka666: Yes..I'am huh?? ..lol..ok...im going to shoot you two things and you answer which you prefer over the other aight??
    L.I.: k sounds cool
    SmokaJoka666: Immortal Technique or Chino XL
    L.I.: Chino XL
    SmokaJoka666: Jay-Z vs. Nas??
    L.I.: Nas of course
    SmokaJoka666: Rakim vs. Canibus?
    L.I.: Canibus
    SmokaJoka666: Mustard vs. Ketchup??
    L.I.: Ketchup...hate that mustard shit
    SmokaJoka666: Smoka vs. threpac??
    L.I.: threpac....
    SmokaJoka666: =(...this interview is over now

Holy Weight
    Battle Record
    52-18
    Yeah! Gary's gonna win! LOL... Great Mag.

Battle Record
    20-6
    I love this mag...made better by the fact that..well...i helped...YAY!...and oh yeah...im gonna beat $pit.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    33-54
    11 son..........,

Battle Record
    20-6
    what?
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Banned
    Battle Record
    14-7
    ;_;, I got predicted against...that'll show me for going on vacation.

Holy Weight
    Battle Record
    52-18
    Daz, look in Bitchslapped. Should be good if you accept.

Battle Record
    5-17
    kon quest's top punch was just sick

Battle Record
    8-8
    werd

nice mag..

notice how smoka says

"wat i've seen from magnum the best on RB"

thats cuz HHAP..diff style

i liked that one

lol

was better there

blah

nice mag tho i liked it

^ no offense, but not really. it wasnt even the nicest punch in his verse, let alone the league. =/
    Last Word
    I must last... word