User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: When Recording

I Love Titty

When Recording

aight i was just wondering, i dont record just make beats right now, but i plan on recording in a few months when i buy a new guitar and bass. aight heres the question...

...When recording, is it possible to record several inputs, for example, MIDI keys, guitar, and vocals to seperate channles on ur sequencing software?? I run Cubase SX planning on updating to SX2. This is jsut a general question. Thanx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-3
    yes

just set it up in cubase

you can assign your Ins to specific tracks...
    Welcome to reality.

I Love Titty
    thanx man, i dont know too much about that shit.

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    u open up the mixer and above each channel u can select which input to use.

Battle Record
    17-14
    opey has allthe answers

they should have an audio head audio head audio trivia contest to see who know tha shit

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    i wouldnt win trust me. maybe if it was a computer nerd hardware software whos the biggest computer freak contest Id wipe the floor with anyone.

Battle Record
    37-1
    /\You should help me make better beats.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

m0derator
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    /\You should help me make better beats.
    im pretty sure no one could help with that.

but yea do wat opey said.

Battle Record
    37-1
    /\The fuck kid? Post Man when did you become half way dope to talk to ANYONE like that?

m0derator
    /\The fuck kid? Post Man when did you become half way dope to talk to ANYONE like that?

sigh. calm down kid. i rap / produce better then YOU. thats no secret. and i rap/produce better then ALOT of people on this site. thats no secret. ask your net buddies im sure they will tell you also. there are a few talented cats on here but your not one of them. pz. stay up.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Rap, yes.

Produce, MAYBE.

Point is, you are still nobody to talk shit. Get over yourself.

Battle Record
    7-1
    Rap, yes.

Produce, MAYBE.

Point is, you are still nobody to talk shit. Get over yourself.
    lotta people need to do this....but this is a help forum then it turns to beef shit....some people trying help shouldint be shut out...dang some big egos...

I Love Titty
    get "The-Heir" outta my thread lol

m0derator
    please delete my previous post. my objective here is to help kids in the audio/help tips. that little beef between emerge and myself is useless. plz delete that. my bad. i just want to help wacck kids better themselves such as insanity.

your question has been answered b ut if you have any other questions you can pm me or just make a thread. pz.

Battle Record
    37-1
    /\He has seen the light, question answered.

closed