User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Stand Out Banger: **Genre Productions - "Crasy For You" & "Street Fighter"**

Jon-Raw

**Genre Productions - "Crasy For You" & "Street Fighter"**

www.soundclick.com/johnraw

Crasy For You, sampled beat done in 3/4 time. Nice string work, composed notes in there as well. Subtle bassline, minor vocal cuts.
    Love it.

Street Fighter, collaboration with Enseign Productions. Couple months old, but finally finished. West Coast Bouncy Anthem vibe to this beat. Drums Bangin like hell.

Genre Productions

Formerly known as Crysis Cory Stylez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-2
    Crasy for you - i already dropped feed back on that shit in mta.

Street Fighter - of course im gonna say this beat is dope, b/c i helped make it lol! anyways, you took what i sent you for the collab and just fuckin rippped it to shreds, this is so dope now. drums are banging. good job

BFire
    i only listened to street fighter..its a good beat, a lil boring for awhile..the drums are solid and i can flow nice on it..goodjob guys

BIGGEST DICK ON RAPBATTLE INFORMATION's Avatar
    Crazy For You - u really need to ditch the vocal tag...it dont sound right...the beat reminds me of some kanyeish shit minus the hard drums...the drums are real soft soundin...not bad - overall 5/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MY SHIT BANGS...HOOD SEAL OF APPROVAL
    REALTHUGZ - HOOVER DEUCE

DONT GET SMOKED LIKE LIL RAY RAY...

Battle Record
    37-1
    These beats suck, you should take a dump.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Formerly known as Crysis Cory Stylez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-2
    ^ your a homo sex

you know these beats are good

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    ive listened to the 'crasy for you'... i thought it was good... i liked the vocals in there... maybe id have used it a bit less... but definately keep it in.... seemes like a good track for my style,, quite slow sounding.... i like it.... didnt like the voice in the inrto tho and at the end.... decent
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

You've Earned a Custom Title! XeNtR!K's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-2
    "crazy for you" was ill, maybe some harder hittin drugs though.. the "john raw" intro/outro needs to be changed...

street fighter was banging.. i agree with that other fool.. i could flow to this like no other.. i was really feelin this beat.. new "john raw production" sound though.. it sounds a bit better in this one.. the pitch..
    <center>

iJL

why give a fuck man.. give a fuck less
    why run a muck man.. give em ruckus
    ses got me stressed man livin reckless
    mess with the best man come n test this

Battle Record
    12-1
    I'm pretty sure I left feedback for Crassy somewhere else but whatever. It was pretty dope. I didn't like that garggling/hellechopter sound though. Beside that, it was dope shit.

I liked streetfighter alot. That's dope as fuck. Like everything about it. Good shit.

-W1
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Splitsoul5502 [7:49 PM]: street fighter is sick
    Splitsoul5502 [7:50 PM]: i like the way the piano is flipped, if that is a piano, sounds like a synthesized one, but creates an eerier mood, so it works

Splitsoul5502 [7:53 PM]: crazy for you, i dunno about this one, the drums are nice, they change up enough, but the melody could use some change, it seems like it is just the same 4-5 seconds looped, give it some diversity, like 8-10 seconds

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-4
    Pretty nice beats. Crasy for you was kind of on a Kanye West type tip.... I don't know I'm getting tired of hearing that type of beat cause everyone seems like they're dropping them now but it's solid beat and they voice isn't too over powering and could probably just be rhymed over.

Street fighter kind of reminds me of Knight Rider for asome reasona little bit... I don't know pretty straight beat though.... Kicks are mad powerful the only thing I'm not diggin is that synth hit for some reason but I don't know what else would have fit nicely there so I can't really complain.

Nice beats man.
    Chez Scheme - Can you INTERPRET *this?
    You're rhyming with a "lisp" how I "interpret" is a wonder
    You all know my "scheme" (set! wackRappers sixFeetUnder)

Listen to the Wackness

Battle Record
    25-2
    jon raw u queerboy, give me a free beat
    Ya Dig?!

Battle Record
    37-1
    Jon Raw is such a homo.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

flump
    john raw...sick beats
    Last edited by Emerge; July 22nd, 2004 at 03:51 AM

Battle Record
    33-54
    crazy for u sounds a tad repetitive.... but its still a very good beat

Street Fighter i dont like the intro........... the main melody i could careless about.. i like it better when the beat drops......... sound sorta like a timbo beat
    .. im back