User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Great Moments in Sports History

is gonna win RTM
    Battle Record
    3-2
    like 96, phoenix suns vs seattle supersonics .. about 2 secs left and rex chapman gets the ball, takes 2 steps and throws it up *swish* they go to overtime
    All.For.Paper.
    Under The Influence, TBD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-4
    (shakes head) How predictable was that..Someone english had to bring up that damn 1966 world cup final..how many times are you gonna replay that stupid goal!!..the only thing about great about 1966 was that eric cantona was born!!..(coughs)

My memorable

1. Manchester United 2-1 Bayern Munich Champions League Final 99- One of the most dramatic finals i have ever seen!..
    2. Wales 32-31 England..How sweet was this..Final Minute of the game..Scott Gibbs Scores a try..with neil jenkins converting..to denie England their Grand Slam and the five nations Championship

My personal Favourite although none of you would be familiar with this

Fa Cup 4th Round

Swansea City 2-1 Preston North end..Swans were 1-0 down untill the last 5 mins..then andy robinson gets a free kick just outside the preston penalty box..the whole vetch is slient..robinson takes the kick..it rockets straight in the top left hand corner of the goal..and the vetch erupted..2 mins later..Brad Maylett skips past the preston full back crosses from the by line..Jason Thomas flicks it on with his head..Trundle controls it with his chest..does a few keep ups..then flick it over the keepers head and straight into the net..the vetch erupted once again..ive been at big stadiums like the millenium stadium..old trafford and anfield...but none ov that compared to the noise that 10,000 swansea supporters made at that moment!

Banned
    Battle Record
    69-7
    How about one of the most played highlights ever besides the jordan game 7 shot...

Laettner shot over Kentucky. I grew up rooting for Duke and that game was amazing back and forth the whole game and then that ended it...

Battle Record
    21-14
    Gordan Banks Penalty save against Pele Back in the Day ..
    pz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins
    Green Bay vs. Colts - 2003 Season
    Patton Manning's cocky bitch ass told Brett Farve to his face in the overtime coin flip to see who gets the ball that he would beat him and Colts would chose heads for the win.....of course the coin lands on heads...Colts chose to receive....they got the ball....1st & 10...Patton passes it straight to another Green Bay player for an interception and a touchdown letting Green Bay to win it in overtime

Falcons vs. Broncos - Superbowl
    ...Even though I'm from Ga. they just took the worst beating in Superbowl history....was more funny than it was legendary

Wrestlemania XII: Shawn Michaels vs. Bret "The Hitman" Hart
    Shawn won the world title for the first time EVER...and cried his eyes out after the 1 hour and 5 minute long Iron man match...

...that's all I can remember off the top for now..

END OF STORY
    Battle Record
    72-36
    ^^"Green Bay vs. Colts - 2003 Season
    Patton Manning's cocky bitch ass told Brett Farve to his face in the overtime coin flip to see who gets the ball that he would beat him and Colts would chose heads for the win.....of course the coin lands on heads...Colts chose to receive....they got the ball....1st & 10...Patton passes it straight to another Green Bay player for an interception and a touchdown letting Green Bay to win it in overtime"

1st of all this wasnt against the colts it was against the seahawks...and it wasnt peyton that said we want the ball we r gonna win it was matt hasselbeck...and he threw an in-to to "the predetor" for a 50 yd td return..get ur facts str8 buddy...ur talkn to a sports god here =)...

anyway...my favorite moments...

-probably the houston shot..in miami that was nuts i was about 10 or 11 when that happend i was in brooklyn n i was listenin to the game n i jumped in the car n hit my
    head on the roof...it was great...

- music city miricle

- titans vs rams superbowl in 99...the 1 yrd miss...KILLED ME...BUT IT WAS A GREAT GAME.