User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Mixtape who is able to go in?

Mixtape who is able to go in?

OKay
    look : it goes like this - we will have a mixtape named State a Statement
    I will be the Producer and i will select the songs to be on the mixtape. We expect releasing this shit at the end of September or a little bit later.
    I have my people to promote this mixtape all around , where is possible , but the mixtape will be downloadable from a site that we will buy as soon as we got all the songs done. We are not makin this mixtape for money , we are doing to promote as much artists as we can . I will do the cover , some t-shirts and some banners , and i will put them at the online shop and distribute a t-shirt for each artist.
    I have talked to some of 3 best Rap sites and they will let me publish the mixtape on each site , and we will put it where is possible. So we expect at least 5000 downloads. I am talkin to some label from here and maybe we will find a sponsor to do some shit . But there is a lot of work `till we get a sponsor , first we have to show that we diserve respect .
    All you have to do to be in this mixtape is to upload your best song on net, i will listen to it , if i agree you are on the tape and you will do a new song on a established date . You can use your own beat or i can provide a beat for you but you have to write your own lyrics and you have to pay to a studio or whuteva...
    I am wondering ... is here anyone interested to be in this ?
    I am waiting for some demos
    -State a Statement- 2004 ? ?!?!?!?!

WHOA
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HOLLA AT ME

Battle Record
    16-3
    I am interested. Questions:

1. Do I get a free copy of the mixtape if I get on it?

2. Are you open to foreign rappers? I don't have an American accent and I'm not going to put on a fake one just to please people who aren't open to my accent. If my accent (it's Australian) doesn't bother you, I will do a song for this.

Also I think a mod should move this to a more appropriate forum.. It doesn't belong here.
    Last edited by Prince Adem; July 10th, 2004 at 01:18 AM

hey dude same question the other dude has:
    do i get a copy of the tape???
    ------
    also i have some songs,but not my beats.i ge em' off kazaa-so youll have to provide a good beat.answer some questions,and get at me dawg,im interested!

oka
    so goes like this:
    1. You will get a free copy for sure. You can also distribute the mixtape in ur city by urself
    I dont think ur accent will bother me so just put one of ur songs online to hear ur shit

xtreme i will provide u a beat or 2 beats and we will see whut u will do .
    Please upload 1 of ur songs to hear if it worths to be on this shit
    u can seek me on :
    AIM - EminemAll
    Yahoo Messenger- teutz2003
    mIRC - undernet.org #eminemall . Nick: TeUtZ
    That`s all ... anything else post on here

WHOA
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HOLLA AT ME

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ Ok cool.

Final question... do you have mixing skills?

I'm not great a mixing/mastering, and my audio won't be 100% sound quality. I can try my best, but it won't be as good a mix as someone who has experience.

I'm willing to let you mix it if you wish.

I will have new songs up soon.

sure
    i have skill @ mixing . you will see that ur audio will sound great. I do the mixings wit cool edit pro 2.0 , so dont be worried.
    All you have to do is to record ur shit then u send me the acapella . I will mix the acapella and put it over the beat.So u are in ? would u like to send me one of ur old songs?

WHOA

HOLLA AT ME

Battle Record
    37-1
    This is a more appropriate forum

moved by me

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^^ Teutz, I'm in for sure

I have only one song worthy of sending you now (I actually have 5 songs loaded, but 2 are battles, 1 is a karaoke, and 1 is baaad), but the mixing is horrible

I'm rerecording it on Tuesday, along with 2-3 other tracks.. I will give you the link for those one Tuesday, if you can hold out until then

Thankx Emerge for moving the thread.

wogzta i am waiting for ur tracks... i dont care about quality, i just wanna hear to make an impression and then i will give u the beat (1 or 2 beats) and u will write ur own lyrics. I will mix everything after recording

WHOA

HOLLA AT ME

Battle Record
    37-1
    TeUtZ

www.soundclick.com/writejist

thats me and my homies
    see if anything you like there

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^^ Teutz, I'll get em within a day or two... by then I will have 2-3 different songs so you can check them out

Battle Record
    5-4
    I'm in.....heres some tracks..some are old some are battles, and some are new..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/su...roundmusic.htm

wordplay - i like ur flow , ur voice , ur accent ... it`s good but fuck the beat from the first song cuz it`s from net
    I like it so much dawg... can u hook me up to talk live to fix some shits ?
    AIM : eminemall
    YahooMessenger: teutz2003
    or mIRC -> undernet.org #eminemall nick : TeUtZ

Emerge Fuck it ... i like urs so much ... if u want u are in this mixtape too.
    Can u do the same thing ? hook me up to talk live about the beat and shits
    okay ?

PROPS

WHOA

HOLLA AT ME

Battle Record
    25-2
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/hy...ttlezmusic.htm

peep the rocky track or any other

audible reppin

if u dont look over this i'll close the thread slutboy

Ya Dig?!

really nice
    u want to be in ? just hit me up
    on AIM or Yahoo Messenger
    oka ? to give u the beat and to fix some shit

WHOA

HOLLA AT ME