User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Change/Addition to RB Rule

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Change/Addition to RB Rule

The voting system on the site is definitely a smart addition...but people still arent really voting...i've seen other sites, with no requirement, where you can get 5 votes in under a day...here it takes a week to close out a battle...i have a battle thats been up for about a week, maybe more, and hasnt got a single vote (see sig)...i think whoever makes the call out should Have to start the thread...and there should be something that says something like, if your credits are under 30 for a week, you start losing extra credits......obviously not that exactly, but some sort of stipulation...or take out the 100 post rule and enforce explained votes more...maybe bring it down to 50...
    The Last Level

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    No, what needs to be done is both people who are in the battle need to lose credits. However, I am not a programmer, and don't have the means to edit our system.

- The End -

Speech is my Hammer Hail the Vibe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-14
    ^ yea.. just making one person pay for the battles isnt enough..

have like:
    maker - 3 pts
    other guy - 2 pts

but its just my idea..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-2
    blah..voting does suck..even in LLL...meh...people just need to get
    unlazy...wordage.
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF
    yea...both should lose points...and the same amount...so theres no fight over who makes the thread...and it should be like 10 points instead of 8...
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    uppin for some more feedback...i really think this should be considered....
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    i think people should just have the decency to vote more, its not like it takes very long, its only a few minutes of your life...
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    64-17
    yea...they should...but they dont...its common sense...if you want votes on your battles...then vote on others...but people are lazy.......and i know i seem like a hipocrit saying this when i cant vote yet...but i just dont have enough posts yet...i actually like voting, i dont think it sucks at all...thats how people improve...not the actual battle, its theh criticism afterwards...
    The Last Level

Fuck you, I post better
    Battle Record
    2-4
    Theres a certain few Frontline dwellers who will return the vote if you vote on their battle. So just make sure too find some people who are good for voting and vote on battles with them.

Battle Record
    64-17
    uppin for some admin feedback...The End...you said you dont have control over it...no disrespect, but then the person who does needs to see this, as well as the battle forum...i just dont think people should be forced to drop links everywhere to get some votes......i was also thinking maybe there should be assigned judges...like for elite frontlines....but a lot more....like mods, but for voting instead...mods run forums...these people would vote...
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hybrid's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrisic
    The voting system on the site is definitely a smart addition...but people still arent really voting...i've seen other sites, with no requirement, where you can get 5 votes in under a day...here it takes a week to close out a battle...i have a battle thats been up for about a week, maybe more, and hasnt got a single vote (see sig)...i think whoever makes the call out should Have to start the thread...and there should be something that says something like, if your credits are under 30 for a week, you start losing extra credits......obviously not that exactly, but some sort of stipulation...or take out the 100 post rule and enforce explained votes more...maybe bring it down to 50...
    just get 100 posts go vote in other peoples battles and drop a link to your battle so that you get votes.