User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Beef Thread

Holy Weight
    Battle Record
    52-18
    Yo... I'm tryin' to vote, but there's only three open battles here. I can't vote again.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    this league has died the moment feeble left

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins
    The league is fine.

Wait, feebles gone?

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    ^he told me if he didnt get to be s-mod again he was gone... and as soon as he said that.. i lose 5 points in the rankings for NO reason,,, no one is voting and its monday and theres no battles up........ come back feeble

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins
    That's being immature.

He needs to carry out his duties or find someone else to.

^ true. you guys did get the shit end of the stick though, from my standpoint. shits run different here than where i mod...
    Last Word
    I must last... word

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF
    That`s wack if Feeble left .. And Com you didn`t lose 5 points for NO reason .. So stop bitchin` about it .. I already told you I`d talk to Feeble about it .. I can`t stand bitchy people man .. And to God .. If you can`t get links cuz battles are closed it`s all good .. Cuz I`m closin` battles once some1 gets a KO win so that battles that need votes will get them ..

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    Nahlidge is doing an alright job. Feeble still did a pretty good job of the league. I think it'll take time for people to respect Nahlidge as a league mod.

Battle Record
    47-17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge
    That`s wack if Feeble left .. And Com you didn`t lose 5 points for NO reason .. So stop bitchin` about it .. I already told you I`d talk to Feeble about it .. I can`t stand bitchy people man .. And to God .. If you can`t get links cuz battles are closed it`s all good .. Cuz I`m closin` battles once some1 gets a KO win so that battles that need votes will get them ..

^i wrote that ages before i spoke to you..... if you had of answered your PM's I wouldnt have to goto these lengths to try and get your attention... and like you said.. it was sorted on aim... I hate bitchy people also. so check the times of posts before you run your fuckin mouth

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF
    Duke I`m only a mod .. I don`t see the times of posts .. And ain`t no need to get my attention .. I obviously did it for a reason .. Sumthin` was pointed out to me so I changed it .. Bare with it ..

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    47-17
    ok word........ but everyone can see the times of the posts its just above where your screenname is...