Thread: L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 3 ; Volume 2

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

L.L.L. Jr. Mag. - Week 3 ; Volume 2

L.L.L. Jr. Magazine - Week Three; Volume Two

This Week's Battles

Undisputed Championship Match: $pitacular vs. Brethren
    Pretty good battle in my opinion....both dropped hard..and both done nicely. $pitacular dropped good with metaphors and hard punches from midways towards the end, the first half of his verse was a bit weak, but he still stayed consistent throughout a majority of his verse and had about 2 or 3 quotables. The only thing to dislike about it was really his structure...which his stretched lines are in someways made up by his punches. Brethren, however, dropped just about as good with also at least 2 or 3 quotables...but not as consistent as $pitacular. Both came good and it's good to see a battle like that. In the end, $pitacular won just for merely being more consistent than his opponent.

Winner - $pitacular

LightWeight Championship Match: Macabre vs. illtalic
    Another decent battle, but I believe both could've done much better if they'd tried. Illtalic dropped a decent verse with some lines that just seemed like fillers, and at least 1 or 2 quotables in the end that was within his verse. Illtalic also didnt come as consistent as he should have; which may have been the cause of his loss in this battle. Macabre, on the other hand, dropped just about the same...but instead of fillers he had played metaphors tossed in and a few of them were flipped nicely. Macabre also had at least 1 or 2 quotables within his verse, and he also remained a bit more consistent than illtalic; but the small letters in his verse were just annoying. In the end, Macabre was barely able to pull this battle off for having a more consistent verse and less fillers.

Winner - Macabre

FeatherWeight Championship Match: God vs. Kon Quest
    Pretty good read..also a good close battle. Kon Quest dropped weak almost a fair amount of his verse until midways; then he immediately started to pick up the pace. He had a few good nameplay punches with wit, and came much more consistent than his top half. His punches were much stronger towards the end as well. While God, however, dropped almost the same, but just couldnt pick it up with harder punches. If God would've tossed in 1 or 2 more hard punches he might have had this battle; but in the end Kon Quest took this by simply having at least 1 or 2 more harder punches than his opponent.

Winner - Kon Quest

Contendership Match: Fah Q vs. Rascal
    A disappointing battle in my eyes...from Fah Q's verse that is. Rascal dropped the hardest I have yet to see him do in L.L.L. Jr.. But, Fah Q dropped consistent; yet a large majority of his verse was filled with semi-decent punches, nothing really stood out from him but he still remained consistent. Rascal, however, dropped just about the same but tried a more personal approach...and if he had used the personals correctly he may have pulled this battle off, but he still remained a bit weak with his concepts. Therefore, in the end, Fah Q was able to pull this battle off for simply having a few better punches than Rascal and more consistency.

Winner - Fah Q

SpotLight Match: sdizzle vs. shadows.edge
    A battle that could've been better...not bad from either side...but not the greatest. Sdizzle dropped ok with maybe one quotable in his verse...the rest were pretty consistent but his concepts are still lacking. I'll say it time and time again...if he could actually use his concepts correctly...he could be alot better. Shadow, however, dropped a bit better than sdizzle; by basically having harder punches put into his verse with a better use of concepts. Yet still not as consistent as sdizzle, in the end, shadows.edge was able to pull this battle off for having harder punches threw into his verse and better concepts for punches.

Winner - shadows.edge

Do Or Die Match: versatility vs. JPoll
    Surprisingly the best battle this week.....due to not being forced to read...JPoll no showed and versatility remains in L.L.L. Jr..

Winner - versatility

3-Way Match: TheHandsOfGod vs. SyaNidal vs. iLL Kahn
    Even though TheHandsOfGod no showed; this match wasnt too bad at all. SyaNidal dropped decently and had at least 2 quotables within his verse with consistent punches almost all throughout. The only thing to dislike was his structure and only a couple of punches or lines shouldve been tossed out...otherwise SyaNidal done well..possibly the best I've seen him do so far in L.L.L. Jr.. ILL Kahn, on the other hand, tried a more directive approach...which failed miserably. He had a pretty personal verse..basically it was too personal; if iLL Kahn were to make his punches a bit less personal and make them more witty with a few different concepts...he would also do well here in Jr.. In the end, SyaNidal was able to pull of this battle for pretty much having a better overall verse.

Winner - SyaNidal

Sanity vs. Ambitious
    Sanity no-shows but is not given a loss or booted from L.L.L. Jr. due to computer problems that were acknowledged a few days before battle. Ambitious still gains a win.

Winner - Ambitious

RealiM vs. Se7eN
    Close battle without a doubt...both done ok. RealiM did a decent job, but most of his verse seemed to be attempted wit more than hard hits. Some of them he was able to pull through...but others were just off. The personals from RealiM were decent, and better usage of concepts would be a good thing from him; once again...the only thing to dislike..is his structure. Se7eN, however, dropped just about the same, but the only thing that failed him was he fed. If Se7eN wouldn't have fed he could've pulled this battle off a bit better in the end. Overall, RealiM was able to pull this battle off by a smidget for possibly more consistent hits.

Winner - RealiM

Perpetual vs. ...Eclipse...
    Decent battle...Perpetual seemed to underestimate his opponent pretty badly. Perpetual had about 1 quotable in his verse and the rest seemed weak or just non-caring; nothing much else to say about it. ...Eclipse..., however, seemed to have dropped in a weak way, and had at least 1 or 2 good hits in his verse. The rest were mostly personals that, if used correctly, could've done better damage. Either way, ...Eclipse... had the consistency, the punches, and pretty much a better overall verse....giving him the win for this battle.

Winner - ...Eclipse...

kapitolins vs. Lyric
    Disappointing match of the week right here....both dropped cruddier than I expected. Kapitolins did ok, but a majority of his verse was consistent...with no real hard punches...if he can stick to better wording/usage of his concepts he could do a good deal better. Otherwise, kapitolins done pretty good with a few personals here and there and about 1 good quotable. Lyric, on the other hand, has really fallen off lately; he needs to shake off his rust if he wishes to gain the status he once had. I believe next week he may, but this week...he didnt. Lyric dropped a few played concepts and attempted wit in some areas. The wording and the way he used them shows he has rust; nothing much else to say about his verse. Kapitolins won this match pretty easily for having more punches within his verse that had up to date concepts.

Winner - kapitolins

~RaPiDfIrE~ vs. kaotic~theory
    This was a pretty much completely one-sided battle. ~RaPiDfIrE~ dropped decently with consistent hits, but the only area he needs to work on is fixing up and updating for newer concepts...other than that nothing much else to say about his verse. Kaotic~theory, however, dropped a decent verse, but had no real punches or metaphors within it. Try to think of using punches more...consistency helps win. Nothing much else to say...~RaPiDfIrE~ won this battle with pretty much a better overall verse...except maybe structure.

Winner - ~RaPiDfIrE~

DeMiurgiC vs. Waz
    Waz no shows and is banned from L.L.L. Jr. for about a month.

Winner - DeMiurgiC

EleMense vs. NuclearConcepts
    EleMense doesnt check in on time...NuclearConcepts wins.

Winner - NuclearConcepts

Jug Uh Knot vs. Blitzkrieger
    Blitzkrieger no shows and is banned from L.L.L. Jr. for a few weeks.

Winner - Jug Uh Knot

Top 10 Punches Of The Week

10. I exist above, Kon trembles in fear when people ask him "Whattup?"
    Only Big Kountry would "QuoteYaBull", but look where he ended up
    -God vs. Kon Quest

9. I slice kids to pieces..'specially when they often drop duds..
    ..'n now you're knee-deep in shit...e.g your own blood..
    -Macabre vs. illtalic

8. n id make this a pic battle, but its be so easy its wrong
    i know yo love your mom... but did you have to take her to prom?
    -shadows.edge vs. sdizzle

7. plus you're forced to come played,damn he can't interfere it
    ...'cause no one remebers a lyric...the first time they hear it
    -kapitolins vs. Lyric

6. I'll fuck yo crew up, and then if there's lots of ya...
    I'll give u L's in every direction, like a fuckin swastika...
    -~RaPiDfIrE~ vs. kaotic~theory

5. I`m in the zone.. while Mac falls short of the mark each time
    Trips at the idea of losing.. so i leave him a mountain to climb
    -illtalic vs. Macabre

4. kid's undisputed like the Redsox, got his fans cryin
    here comes the win
    Breth's slidin into home...... lockin the door & hidin
    -$pitacular vs. Brethren

3. Hands DR's newbs...and kahn talks about bein DRed by mods...
    ...when the only things on Ills dick...
    ...Are the Hands of God...
    -SyaNidal vs. TheHandsOfGod vs. iLL Kahn

2. God is dope like the drug, cats inject it and believe he's nice at first
    Cause everyone's taking his name in vein after reading my verse
    -Kon Quest vs. God

1. I spot some hell from him... and be sure to find him a seat
    Spit's a gift from heaven? I'mma be sure to find the receipt
    -Brethren vs. $pitacular

Top 5 Battles Of The Week

5. RealiM vs. Se7eN
    4. TheHandsOfGod vs. SyaNidal vs. iLL Kahn
    3. Macabre vs. illtalic
    2. God vs. Kon Quest
    1. $pitacular vs. Brethren
    Last edited by SmokaJoka; July 5th, 2004 at 01:49 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No wonder you thought my verse was inconsistent... that was like my worst punch that you quoted. But nice mag
    Last Word
    I must last... word

Holy Weight
    Battle Record
    52-18
    Wow. Top ten even though I lost, and top 5 battles. Holla!

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by shadows.edge
    No wonder you thought my verse was inconsistent... that was like my worst punch that you quoted. But nice mag
    ^Not only do I judge the punches....I read all the votes to see which one the voters liked most...which is how i gather the top 10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Denied Truth
    cool mag bro...

keep it up

**WEWT WEWT**

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    great job on the mag, very nice....

Kon Quest
    Hell yeah...... No. 2 punch and No. 2 battle

Nice mag...

Battle Record
    21-14
    Good mag but number one punch should be SyaNidal his was Dope had me

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Another top 5 battle of the week.

Sweetness yo.

Banned
    Battle Record
    14-7
    Nice mag.

Best Rapper In the Galaxy Brethren's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-5
    lmao Spit... Smoka knows

dum dum duh!!!!!!

beotch!
    Look at em cheer - the crowd, I've been tame as I spit it to you
    Everything from here till now has been strained and then given to you

- Brethren

Battle Record
    9-4
    the only bad thing about last week was the voting on the Undisputed...only two votes for the top rank battle...
    Wewillfuckyouup.......er.
    -me & my man Sav get the bitches quick
    inconsiderate conglomerate, I got the sickest click

Denied Truth
    ^Must not have been any interesting.....

The only reasonable explanation.

Unless ya'll are fags, and no one likes you, so they don't vote...

Battle Record
    9-4
    *...waits with popcorn...*
    Wewillfuckyouup.......er.
    -me & my man Sav get the bitches quick
    inconsiderate conglomerate, I got the sickest click

Best Rapper In the Galaxy Brethren's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Denied Truth
    Unless ya'll are fags
    Damn... you got us

Spit had it all planned out... he knew by making the battle 20 lines that nobody would read it... and hoped for a sympathy vote or two... worked out well Spit

But we all know who the real victor is

(Denied Truth)
    Look at em cheer - the crowd, I've been tame as I spit it to you
    Everything from here till now has been strained and then given to you

- Brethren