A real emcee has the ability to paint real pictures with words, take a beat and beat it like a stepchild and step on any competitor in his or her way. Talib Kweli is a real emcee, the self proclaimed rookie of the year and one of the few rappers in the game has yet to challenged by another rapper has a few bones to pick. The upcoming album to his freshman debut "Quality" was leaked to the internet on his own site causing an itratated Talib to voice his anger. "Beautiful Struggle" due out in June will contain many changes from the leaked version, but for now whoever has the studio version are in for an almost instant classic.

The opening track Revloution storms out like Marion Jones out the starting block and Talib does what he does best. Adding the message of struggle and pain combined with an invincible flow talib spits, "I was sold to a sick European by a rich African battling/ middle passengers i cant go back again/ battling years of denied history lies and mysteries wives/ with misty eyes watching they busbands be beatin...." Revolution just sets the tone off right as to how well the rest of the album will sound.

Lonely People is a track that brings a new improved version of Talib out of the box with a beat that was sampled from the Beatles. A faster flow with a beat that will wake a man out of a coma and background vocals from LaToiya makes this track a certified mixtape bangers. Clearance issues and money will be the two big factors that will stop this song from making the final cut.

If everything goes according to plan for Talib the lead single will be I Try featuring the queen Mary J. Blige. With a feeling like Get By pt.2, and an equally strong message, this will be a very promising start to his sophmore debut.

Overall this album can't be compared to anything since Mos Def's "Black On Both Sides". It hits you from all angles and forces you to take a seat. With guest appearances by Killer Mike, Common, Kanye West, Jean Grae and the mighty Mos Def, you can only imagine how well the final version will come out.