User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Stand Out Banger: M1 Productions: "I Won't Forgive (The Anthem Part 2)"

M1

New Instrumental From M1 Productions: "I Won't Forgive (The Anthem Part 2)" Drop Linx

M1 Productions

Sup y'all, it's been a minute since I last updated, just one for now. New instrumental, "I Won't Forgive (The Anthem Part 2)," it's the first beat on the page:

M1 band page

Let me know if you're feeling it. plz drop some feed and your links, I always get everyone back.

M1 Productions

Battle Record
    33-54
    i liked it... it had a summer time type feel to it.... good chopping job
    .. im back

BIGGEST DICK ON RAPBATTLE INFORMATION's Avatar
    sup my nizzle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MY SHIT BANGS...HOOD SEAL OF APPROVAL
    REALTHUGZ - HOOVER DEUCE

DONT GET SMOKED LIKE LIL RAY RAY...

Battle Record
    37-1
    *clicks*

very clean sequencing and the instruments sound almost
    live... was some of this sampled? dope shit... yo that snare
    hits nicely very sharp and thick good bassline as well

*makes this stand out beat*

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

M1
    Thanks sdizzle, INFO, and Emerge(thx for the nomination, I appreciate it for real)

This beat does contain a tiny sample, it's the little voice at the end of the loop saying "I Won't Forgive" and a "Ahh" on one of the hits. Everything else like the brass/string hits, piano trill, harp, etc. was played and programmed on the Triton.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Nice composition man, I really like this beat alot. Sounds like something you'd hear in a basketball video game. This sounds crisp and clear, very professional work

dope drop
    DEL

SoulTheoryProductions.com Soul Theory's Avatar
    Battle Record
    14-2
    very nice son, not often i hear i composed beat that i like, cause usually they some wack "club bagners" and the instrumets sound all fake and shit, but ya instruments sound nice yo, not some sythy stuff, im feelin it.

SoulTheoryProductions.com Soul Theory's Avatar
    Battle Record
    14-2
    damn son, no lie, i been sleepin on you. was peepin some of your other tracks and you got some nice shit up on there. you're Ant B right?

M1
    Naw, that's somebody else. This is M1, the old one lol. Thanks for checkin, and for the kind words I appreciate it.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    The chops are nice kid...
    Damn, I like your drums...
    They hit hard and they grimey as hell...
    Nice bassline, I like it...
    Dope sampling mayne...

Dope shit M1...

Battle Record
    33-54
    for some reason this sounds like a beat ive heard before....a beat already out on the market.... a banger from like a year ago
    .. im back

M1
    thx Orpheus(no samples except for the lil voice at the end, this is composed) and sdizzle.

Battle Record
    1-0
    ITS NOT SAMPLED....damn...shit is off the walls....very clean smooth rhythm...composed very professionally....it sounds like one of those "we made it out the hood" songs..nice work..peep my works...its in my sig...1

[peep the site for beats]

M1
    thanks BriX, appreciate it. Peeped out your page and you got some crazy stuff, that Indian Disco joint was wild. Keep doin it.