User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: For the England heads And them french dumbfucks

Battle Record
    33-15

For the England heads And them french dumbfucks

First of all you french fucks are going to be clowned on sunday

England heads what are you doing for the game this sunday?

Battle Record
    33-15
    Come on.....there must be sum heads out there going to be watchin this this weekend

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    I am and I am going into the center of manchester after work with flag and all,
    getting beered up and watching it on the big screen w. a few thousand peeps.
    You?

Battle Record
    33-15
    ^^^sounds dope....i mite be going down blackpool to spend the weekend there wit sum friends and watch the game in a pub or sumthin......if not it will be downtown in the snooker hall on the big screens......last time i went to the snooker hall to watch England it was agaisnt Turkey in Turkey...the place was mad packed and the atmospheare was great so if not Blackpool thats where i will be

Well, as much as it would be nice for england to win this time around, I don't see them beating france. The french have better defence, and a better center midfield. A case could probably be made that they have better strikers as well.

IF France plays up to potential, England is going to need a great effort, or some lucky bounces to get the win.
    Studio 21

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

||RythmicTendicies|| 'PercepTion''s Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-13
    i predict a draw...but I want france to score so i can hear the dissapointment in Motson's voice..lmao.
    Open Mic's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------

Battle Record
    33-15
    ^^^lol but wheres your country in these championships?lol

And phate i wouldnt say france have that much of a strong defence......i mean theyve got that slow dumbass *N****r*(as atkinson would say)in defence.....hes there weak link in there team

the_stank
    After the French's quality of play in the World Cup they'd be lucky to Score... And i stand firm on the fact that England have the best Midfield in the world at the moment, Lampard on the Left, Beckham on the right with Scholes and Gerrard in the center are unbeatable. Though Scholes remains unnoticed look carefully at the way he plays and watch how many vital balls he plays through to Owen and Rooney.

Defence is a major problem this year with the unfair banning of Rio Ferdinand and Terry possibly missing the game. Good News though, i hear Trezeguet is still suffering an Ankle Sprain and if anyone knows how to Stop Henry... it'll be Cole or Campbell.

Despite this the French defence is strong and if Erikkson plays Heskey upfront we're fucked... only Pacey forwards will break through the defence so definitely Owen and maybe Rooney (Not Pacey, but physically he's the strongest forward we have). A Draw would still be good though, if we do draw and score more goals in the definite wins against the two nobodies in our group then we top the Group...

At the moment though our biggest fear is italy, what looks like a pretty sound squad have had some good games recently, with France struggling to win 1-0 against Macedonia at the Weekend.

I predict a 2-1 Win to England, if not a 1-1 or 2-2 tie... would be great if we could stuff them and claim our first trophy for 38 years

the_stank
    As for where im going... thinking about driving around for 1/2 hour with the flags out the windows and tootin the horn and shit... then going to the local (64" screen might i add) for the game and to get hammered afterwards... wether i'll be celebrating or drowning my sorrows is yet to be decided...

true. but barring a long ball to owen that beats the offside trap, it might not matter that desailly is slow. I just don't see England being able to move it through the middle that much. So, if they go down the wings they'll be forced to play a lot of cross's into the middle, where the much taller french defense will be waiting.

Still, I wouldn't be suprised to see France put in a bad performance either. *Cough* Cough* the last world cup.
    Studio 21

the_stank
    Last world cup they failed to Score, finished last in their group and got beat by Senegal for fucks sake... and this is Zidane's last appearance for his country

Battle Record
    33-15
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate
    true. but barring a long ball to owen that beats the offside trap, it might not matter that desailly is slow. I just don't see England being able to move it through the middle that much. So, if they go down the wings they'll be forced to play a lot of cross's into the middle, where the much taller french defense will be waiting.

Still, I wouldn't be suprised to see France put in a bad performance either. *Cough* Cough* the last world cup.
    Have confidence in our team

im going for 1 of 3 things

2-1 england
    1-1
    3-0 england

the_stank
    If Sven plays Heskey and Carragher we're fucked... Bring on Ledley King

Battle Record
    3-0
    im going to the pub to watch the match and get fucked up,pz

Free, As A Bird
    ..The Welsh guy says - C'Mon you Cocks

But wich cocks, The ones in white, or the ones in Blue..
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew