User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: latino rappers

Battle Record
    2-12
    i dont know, its catchy to me
    ORIGINAL BADASS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

south park mexiacn " i commited my first murder at the age of 15"

never listend to him since i heard that, i think wack
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

Battle Record
    2-12
    is it hard to believe that he did^^^^
    it wouldnt be no suprise to me
    he's from southside Houston
    ORIGINAL BADASS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

no actually he prolly did , but thats nothing to glorify , then they say he raped a lil girl and now he acts all inicint , but yet he killed a man ,wack
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

Battle Record
    7-1
    Pittbull, he first caught me by surprise on Lil John's cd "Kings of Crunk" but he killed the whole verse he spit. Then he had a weak song on the 2Fast, 2Furious Soundtrack so I dissmissed him, but then I heard his new joint Culo on a mixtape and I'm feelin him again.

Look for that song on soundclick Pittbull- Culo, even if you don't like it, bang it in your damn car.......

Leave me alone

OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD AS FUK , pitbull been in miami for ages, and write now all he makin is club songs, culo, thats nasty , bring it back , ALL HIS SHIT IS ABOUT SHAKIN YA ASS IN THE CLUB, so i have yet to hear a freestyle by him so ill save my final desicion but so far he's garbage, and just to let ya know i wanted to like him at first, but now...

actually lol it aint that old , jus wanted to say that

Battle Record
    7-1
    HEY dammit, I like his flow, and his club songs are the only ones I'll listen to, but I don't like That's Nasty.

I know he is old in Miami, but he get's no attention..... fuck it...... I don't like him anymore, look what you've done.....

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    21-6
    Kid Frost Is Trash

Spm Was Nice

Big Pun Is The King
    [/url]

flump
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Nuetron
    Kid Frost Is Trash

Spm Was Nice
    LMAO frost is trash but spm is nice? right now they are probabley equal talent wise

and if you werent such a new jack you would know how dope kid frost was back in the day. he invented the latino style of rap most the chicanos from cali to texas use.

if you were latino listening to rap in 1990-1992 you liked kid frost, but hitpanik is a new jack. kid frost made music for us. when i was a kid i used to hear my dad listening to el chicano, then i heard kid frost rapping over their songs, it was dope....but your a new jack so i dont expect you to know about frost when he first came out

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce
    HEY dammit, I like his flow, and his club songs are the only ones I'll listen to, but I don't like That's Nasty.

I know he is old in Miami, but he get's no attention..... fuck it...... I don't like him anymore, look what you've done.....
    if you like his club shit when your in da club that fine , i thought you thought he was actually a talented lyricist , but know i see, least we both dont like thats nasty , he's just tryin to hard to get hits, thats what i think, its opinion i jus said i didnt like him for the moment , like what you want

doesnotexist
    Big Pun is greatest Latin MC of all time
    Chino XL ( half Puerto Rican half Black )
    Immortal Technique ( Peruvian )
    Cypress Hill ( oldschol shit only )
    Thirstin Howl III

Battle Record
    7-1
    I don't do club, I'm more of........a...... bangin in the car person, but I hate clubs

Leave me alone

doesnotexist
    Yall should peep Thirstin Howl III.....His song "Dreams Of Fuckin A Cartoon Chick" is hillarious lol

flump
    you guys are sleeping on visionaries