User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: good rapper-bad lines

good rapper-bad lines

what are the worst lines that one your favorite rappers or a good rapper has said, you know , the lines that made you think why the fuk is so-and-so sayin this sh^T"

mine would have to be by nas,one of my fav artist of all time, some of the real bullsh^T i heard nas say was on you owe me and nastradamus but this line never left me, and for nas to say this it made me think for a while

"Everything platinum I glow
    Cadillac trucks pulling up to the do'"

what was he thinking, in an interview he said at that time he was just wanting to live like a rapper , to have fun, to take a break from being so serious in his first 2 albums, so you cant blame him for wantin to have fun , he is human , still that's just to wack , you can have fun and still be ill, i think
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

Battle Record
    9-4
    ^that is one of THE worst Nas songs in history.He and Genuwine should both be shot for that one....I can't think of a bad rhyme now but I'll be back with one shortly...
    Wewillfuckyouup.......er.
    -me & my man Sav get the bitches quick
    inconsiderate conglomerate, I got the sickest click

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bis is ill but I'm sure he raised a few eyebrows when he said "You aint got the skills to eat a niggas ass like me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^YEA that line made me think to , wtf you wan to eat a mans ass bis, it jus didnt sound write, and can get get dumb sometimes when he just glorifies himself i hate that
    " im the first emcee to close orbit the sun, " and 1 trillion trillion degrees somethin" but then he makes poet laurete 2 and i forget about all that
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

Battle Record
    21-6
    Jayz

"I Don't Land At The AirPort,I Call It The ClearPort"

Can Some1 Please Explain
    [/url]

anything that comes out of nick cannon ... puts a bad rep for san diego that poppy justin timberlake drummer bitch

Battle Record
    55-6
    lol that jay-z line is mad retarded .. he just made up his own air port....i really dont get it

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hybrid's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    you sure you didnt write that VETEREN lol

Battle Record
    9-4
    Okay I came up with a couple of bad lines from good rappers....Jada Kiss on ,I think, Ruff Ryders Anthem RMX says "who you know besides Kiss that'll piss in a bottle of Cris and then give it to a modeling bitch"...that doesn't even make me laugh...and Em in "Criminal" the last lines where he says something about shaving his nuts or something....that sucked big time.
    Wewillfuckyouup.......er.
    -me & my man Sav get the bitches quick
    inconsiderate conglomerate, I got the sickest click

BFire
    Nas - And i front like my dodo dont stink!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-2
    jay-z said
    a diss to nas
    "yes you was kiss my dick
    when you was kiss that bitch"
    that was f*cking gay

Battle Record
    5-17
    ^lol that seems really gay

Battle Record
    21-6
    that jada line was nice

thats like a pimpin line

cause cris is the same color as piss

and that eminem shit was off the wall he had the balls to say it lol

so no those 2 were good lines

lol at nas line
    [/url]

nope , nas himself the great wrote that shit, on "you owe me" just horrible,( to hybrid)

and i never heard that jay-z diss to nas, if he really said that which i think he didnt then that would be really gay

and that nas dodo line was bad too

the piss kiss line made sense but it was just stupid, he prolly couldnt think of anything else

and nick cannon aint a good rapper, i meant good rappers you like that had a bad line but yea anything nick says is shit

i think jay calls it the clear port cuz he flys private jets so the port is clear actually with no traffic around him just his plane, its a money show off line saying i dont need to ride with the rest ill do it alone , thats what i think

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Quote Originally Posted by locknes
    jay-z said
    a diss to nas
    "yes you was kiss my dick
    when you was kiss that bitch"
    that was f*cking gay

That line is actually good

Nas said Jay had 'dick sucking lips' so in return jay said 'since u so infatuated with saying that gay shit guess u was kissing my dick when u was kissing that bitch' cuz jay fucked nas' baby mother