User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Devilz ~domain

You've Earned a Custom Title! versatility's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-9

Devilz ~domain

voted on biizzare shit!!!try to stay with me pleaze!!!!!

Ive ~inquired~the~demonic~foretold~scriptures~as~if~th ere~were~no~look~backs~or~second begginings~but~realized~its~just~unlogical~fallaci es..... and expired~with~ironic~and~cold~ pictures~and~no~hook~racks~or~reckoned~endings~ but~televised~through~improbable~ fomalities

but the way her venomous~lips~capture~your~inner~most~thoughts~and ~unconquered~fears~of~dying....... and her~ungenuous~hips~rapture~your~sinner~and~boast~w hile~has~brought~the~encore~of~ tears~from~trying

you end the divine~lines~with~images~and~gimmicks~so~that~they ~might~become~genuine~from~telling yourself~that~its~normal~to~swear~your~soul~to~hel l......... and you have signed~crimes~from~limits~and~mimicks~so~that~your ~sight~will~broaden~you~cranium~ and~yelling~ for~your~health~while~abnormal~acts~you~bear~the~u ntolds~to~tell

but you put your name~on~the~contract~along~with~your~signature~of~ intentions~of~unleashing~the devils~most~power~through~your~hands~and~burn~ psalms~as~well~as~morals........... that have no sane~of~that~wrongs~and~administer~your~dimensions ~to~the~beast~of~rebels~in~the~ hour~and~demand~to~learn~from~palms~and~yell~in~qu arrels

I~explain~thorough~intelligence~as~though~to~make~ you~intake~the~burden~of~knowing~the~cynical~ sin~that~disturbs~the~norm~of~the~population~but~ to~you~it~is~seen~as~a~prize......... and entertain~boroughs~irrelevance~so~that~you~can~ shake~the~certaint~of~stowing~the~ individuals~win~while~still~peturbed~at~the~swarm~ of~decapitations~but~still~i~see~green~in~your~eye s

you tell~me~its~just~the~contacts~that~make~you~green~ with~envy~that~the~secrets~have~ been~bound~to~your~heart~and~tied~along~with~ your~conscience~that~has~been~ scraped~off~from~anarchic~truancy.......... but i yell~because~the~devils~has~you~caked~in~me~and~ha s~seen~how~you~leak~it~and~the~sin~rounds~ you~to~start~while~denied~the~wrongs~from~nonsense ~while~you~try~to~ escape~from~what~seems~artic~and~the~nuissance~you ~see~

you stab~me~in~the~back~32~times~and~not~look~back~for ~evidence~of~living~for~you~walk~with~the~ rebels~of~ insane.................. but im dissapointed at you and grab~your~heart~from~the~stack~not~to~murder~you~w ith~lines~from~the~angelic~kiss~ while~giving~me~the~dissatisfaction~of~knowing~you r~plan~since~i~am~the~holy~one~and~you~have~given~ your~soul~to~the~devils~domain

damn.......... it seems as though my sons have forsaken me you have been captured by non existent unintelligent protistants and climb equivical walls for satanic answers from questions..... but it is still my job to uninstall the unchrist like sick minded individuals from populated and misconcepted followers and now i am able to spread my once crippled wings and give the world my blessins'

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    you need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.