Jackalope Style
    nope

but im 510
    skinny

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    I've played before but coach wants me to play my senior year which is in the upcoming year. But right now i'm playing baseball.

5'10" 185

Bench: 185
    Squat: 245
    Incline: 165
    Powerclean: 155

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-0
    ahhh power cleans are the shit... tho ive never maxed out cuz i might break a leg... i just go wit 180 for reps...

about the 4.3 thing... could be an error. which i suspect most but ive never seen you or ntohing

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Im Playing WR this year

6'4 193
    Bench= 225
    Squat= 400
    Deadlift= 270
    Powerclean= I only do 220

I am playing only becaz this scout came to my school in jersey to look at our running backs and we was playign apick up game of tackle and i was not on the team at the time and i ended up beasting and the scout from Rutgers New Brunswick(where Tight End L.J. Smith came from) asked me who i was and he said he keep an eye on me. So im out there performing now

I play Basketball too.. I'm better at Basketball though

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    I run the 40 right now in 4.7. .
    I gotta get faster to be any good in college

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I refuse to play a sport that will hide my sexiness in pads and a helmet

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I used to play football in high school, it was a great way to vent off all the frustration and anger built up living in the ghetto. It's a great way to keep yourself out of trouble and learn some discipline, great overall sport, but the injuries really get to you later in life...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

^^As huge as yo ass is Bounce i doubt you got injured too many times, i'm sure you hurt so many maafuckaz they got a fucking wing named after you at the hosiptal where you grew up "this is the Bounce wing, he fucked up at the minimum 10 mouthafuckaz a weekend so we put em all here" shit you probably got your own option on the fill out form

"nature of injury. A.Sport B. accident C.Fucking with Bounce"

ok i'mma stop now cuz none of that shit is funny

Battle Record
    11-5
    Booooooooo, yank football thread. I wondered why i hadnt clicked on this.

Member Sports forum?

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
    ^^As huge as yo ass is Bounce i doubt you got injured too many times, i'm sure you hurt so many maafuckaz they got a fucking wing named after you at the hosiptal where you grew up "this is the Bounce wing, he fucked up at the minimum 10 mouthafuckaz a weekend so we put em all here" shit you probably got your own option on the fill out form

"nature of injury. A.Sport B. accident C.Fucking with Bounce"

ok i'mma stop now cuz none of that shit is funny

LMFAO

Now that's sig worthy gunman...

I was a four sport four year varsity letterman. Played both ways (ironman) DT NG ILB on defense RG LG RT LT Short yardage fullback on offense. Wedge breaker on all punts and kickoffs, PAT linemen, shit I never seen much of the sidelines, unless were were up big, or I was hurt. Also wrestled, shotput and disk on Track and filed team, wieghtlifting. 4sports, got my Varsity football letter my freshman year...

BigKountry looks like the average linemen I squared up against during my highschool day's, college, now that was a whole other animal... Damn my knee aches just reflecting as such...
    Last edited by Bounce; May 19th, 2004 at 04:08 PM

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Big Kountry
    yo bounce man i am not average other wise collages wount be on my jock i have played varstiy football and wretling snice i was in the eight grade and i smash on cats i play both ways and on every speicle team s on my team i earned my varstiy letter 8th grade year

Quote Originally Posted by bigkountry
    yo bounce man i am not average other wise collages wount be on my jock i have played varstiy football and wretling snice i was in the eight grade and i smash on cats i play both ways and on every speicle team s on my team i earned my varstiy letter 8th grade year
    yeah there are over 300 colleges in the USA some colleges ride people's dick then bench them (ask half the Duke bench about that) so don't believe the hype, getting a varsity letter in the 8th grade isn't that hard (shit even i did it) worst thing you can do is believe the hype that you are that good because if you do, yo ass will be folded up and handed to you in a small paper bag marked "SCHOLORSHIP TAKING AWAY" and thats no good

Big Kountry
    i feel you but i just listen to my choches and do what they say and now all the collages are all over my dick now